Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say just stick with the one you decided you were going to use the moment they were revealed. For me, that's Mijumaru, despite a stupid final evolution.

I'd say just stick with the one you decided you were going to use the moment they were revealed. For me, that's Mijumaru, despite a stupid final evolution.
I was gonna pick Tsutarja, but now I'm not so sure, since there's a huge amount of awesome looking Grass-Type Pokémon around.

Smugleaf because its the only one with a 3rd form that doesn't look like total shit. I may change my mind and box my starter.

On Pokemon Sunday:

In the battle where they have Victini/Pokabu VS Tsutarja/Mijumaru, Piggy takes about 1/4 from Tsutarja's Coil and the "End of Turn" damage.

It then survives a SE Shell Blade from Mijumaru. At 1/4.

He's gonna grow up to be quite bulky, methinks.

Well, Futachimaru got a slight pose change in its official art, perhaps the 3rd stage will have a pose change as well that will make you like it better. :)

What made GameFreak create 3 Fire/Fighting a row?
Gen 3: Hey, how about a literal chicken fighter?
Gen 4: Journey to the West is pretty cool!
Gen 5: Underwear pattern...hey how about a wrestling pattern? And Wrestling originated in the Indies/Chinese region!

"RAISES FOR EVERYONE"

Smugleaf because its the only one with a 3rd form that doesn't look like total shit. I may change my mind and box my starter.
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/21/128770460017570439.jpg

Uhh... To be honest the Water 3rd Evo looks the best of the three, even if almost entirely nonsequitir from the second stage. The grass snake hardly looks like anything badass and reminds me more of a grapevine than anything, and the fire pig's odiously repetitive typing is not a popularity-booster.

Curious, I converted more
Denchura: 2 feet and 7.5 inches
Yorterrie: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Choroneko: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Desukan: 5 feet and 6.93 inches
Ononokusu: 5 feet and 10.87 inches
Basuaru: 3 feet and 3.37 inches (I assume this means length)

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/21/128770460017570439.jpg

Uhh... To be honest the Water 3rd Evo looks the best of the three, even if almost entirely nonsequitir from the second stage. The grass snake hardly looks like anything badass and reminds me more of a grapevine than anything, and the fire pig's odiously repetitive typing is not a popularity-booster.
Agreed. And the Pig just looks sloppy weird. Grass snake reminds me of a noodle. I still can't believe thats what it evolves into.

This bizarre insistence on the behalf of many posters here that everything they dislike is 'fake' is starting to get annoying. You can't wish it away if you're disappointed with it, especially in the face of overwhelming evidence that all these scans and most, if not all, of Melkor's information is real.

Although one thing that disappoints me is that there are so many three-Pokemon evolution lines, which means there will ultimately be less of a variety than there could have been. Still great that there are more than 150 Pokemon but I wish there were more two-Pokemon evolution lines or great basics.

Curious, I converted more
Denchura: 2 feet and 7.5 inches
Yorterrie: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Choroneko: 1 foot and 3.75 inches
Desukan: 5 feet and 6.93 inches
Ononokusu: 5 feet and 10.87 inches
Basuaru: 3 feet and 3.37 inches (I assume this means length)
I'm taller than all of 'em. How tall is Tyranitar?

O_______________o Doryuuzu... like the evolved form of the mole... Is only 2 feet tall? like... 1, 2... feet?

:avatar2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)