Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I don't know if anybody said this yet, but it appears in the new video that you can choose which pokemon you wish to send out first.

the monsters generation is over.

now, its all about furries and 3 on 3!

zoroark better be up to the task, because the new metagame will be a real big blast!

edit:we cant say the metagame is dead, it not even started yet!

Ok, I take back what I said, these Pokemon are pretty awesome. I still want to see the official images, though.

Edit: I actually think the sarcophogas is more likely to be Ghost/Rock instead of Ghost/Ground, although, Ghost/Ground seems better competetively. The dino seems like the most likely candidate so far for the psuedo-legendary.
I think Ghost/Ground suits the coffin better.

And jesus christ @ the ppl think that Rock typed thing in the middle is a Probopass evo. Apart from the colour scheme, it looks NOTHING like it.

Well the ghost crpt thing is ok,and the new spider and drill mole are cool. The rest suck. This makes me wonder if I will even buy these games.Pokemon,what happenned. Its like the world of Pokemon in a downward spiral,that or they picked the succkiest Pokemon to show,I hope.

the monsters generation is over.

now, its all about furries and 3 on 3!

zoroark better be up to the task, because the new metagame will be a real big blast!

edit:we cant say the metagame is dead, it not even started yet!
I hope that was sarcasm in the first part.

Anyways I agree the metagame hasn't even started yet. :/
Also 3v3 is like doubles in a sense that it's optional.

Just had another idea about what Shooter may be, thinking over the idea of it being the new Vs. Recorder. I was pretty sure that's what it was for a bit, but now I think that while that's on the right track, that's not quite it. You might of heard how Black and White are supposed to be DSi-enhanced titles, based on their designation on the boxes, right? Well, what if "Shooter" is that DSi-enhanced feature? DPPtHGSS had voice chat... What if Shooter is a feature that uses the DSi's cameras to send a picture of yourself to your opponent, as a taunt or whatever? Or perhaps lets you snap a screenshot of the battle that you can edit or mess around with later, adding pictures taken by the DSi's camera into it by talking to a certain person or something like that.

Would explain why the games are DSi-enhanced and this "Shooter" feature, so I think I might be on the right track here.

How does this in any way affect the competitive metagame on Smogon?
Since Shoddy Battle 2 is going to support 3v3, it will likely be used more often as a simulator for official VGC teams (assuming the VGC will become 3v3) and the "Standard" Metagame, or the one most played, will likely become 3v3.

But yeah, I doubt the amount of 1v1 battles will go down at all, just that 3v3 will be possibly bigger.

And uhh, I think Shooter is just a device you use to launch items or something? Why else would they remove bag <___<

PPl think he look like a fusion of probopass and heatran, what if you pay attention make 100% sense.
Yeeep, I like him though. If he was a fire/rock type with rock head, Flare Blitz and Head Smash and Heatran like stats, only physical based he'd be aaawesome.

The Mantis one I'm hoping for Bug/Dragon, I just think it'd be a cool combo and... it sure fits the part... not that bug really helps dragon at all but eh, or maybe it's bug/ghost and it's based off of a reaper!

The sarcophagus one... rock/ghost with levitate? Rock's fighting and ground weaknesses are removed but it's still pretty bad...

And could it be? The rumors at the start of the month are true again?

"and that the silhouettes of the region's legendary trio look like cotton, a dog, and a bipedal animal."

Floating green cloud thing.

Weird rock type thing... quadrupedal so possibly mistaken for a dog.

Uhhh, well if I saw a silhouette of that I would think... it's a palm tree... but I guess it's bipedal.

I hope that was sarcasm in the first part.

Anyways I agree the metagame hasn't even started yet. :/
Also 3v3 is like doubles in a sense that it's optional.
it was sarcasm to a extend, i was not really serious there.

i just hope VGC continue to be 2V2, i wont stand 3v3 any day.

Since Shoddy Battle 2 is going to support 3v3, it will likely be used more often as a simulator for official VGC teams (assuming the VGC will become 3v3) and the "Standard" Metagame, or the one most played, will likely become 3v3.

But yeah, I doubt the amount of 1v1 battles will go down at all, just that 3v3 will be possibly bigger.

And uhh, I think Shooter is just a device you use to launch items or something? Why else would they remove bag <___<
the top of the screen said wireless battle, where in someone elses nothing was highlighted and bag was there, so i assume that the shooter is something you use in a wireless / wifi battle to take pictures or record things and since you already can't use bag there, they just replaced the slot with the shooter.

I've still not figured out what the hell the mole is.
There is a helmet above his face that kind of looks like another face.
Then similar guards are over his hands making him look 3 or 4 headed.
I think it's interesting but very weird. I can't wait to see clearer artwork.
It seems like it could be a Steel type probably along with Ground or (hope not) Rock.

What? Yes I can see that obviously. But there have been a few ppl saying that it's likely/could be a Probopass evo.
I have no idea why this keeps coming up lol. (in general, not just your specific post, Kev)

Sure he's got the same colour scheme but have you all forgotten then the -main- artistic focus of the Probopass line is the giant schnozes (and possible adoration of bagels)? Hell, Probo himself had detachable mini-noses that acted like satellites orbiting around him. This thing, not only lacks a nose worthy of an evo, it seems to lack a nose at all.

EDIT:
I've still not figured out what the hell the mole is.
There is a helmet above his face that kind of looks like another face.
I figured this to be something like the mask of a knight's helmet. Flips down when he needs to protect his face or something. While it does seem a bit unnatural to have a mask attached, it wouldn't be the first time we've seen a poke wearing a helmet.

Not sure why it hasn't been discussed yet, but is it just me, or is the theme music amaaaaazing?

Also the lolita Pokemon is really awesome.

sleep atack, leaf atack, grass atack and quick atack.

no serious, i think those are some of the new moves serebii updated some hours ago, if not then i got no idea.

edit:yeah, those named grass mixed and another i forgot the other one(that is not there). now that this was mentioned i guess we are getting a new leaf blader this generation.

Nice, looks like Tsutaja has some decent grass moves to work with

Leaf storm, Leaf blade, Grass mixer, Grasswhissle

Very nice

And Mijumaru with Shell blade iirc...probably water version leaf blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)