NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Votals 2.4

(6) M2H: Lrr, dopog, Mega-Pokebattlerz, Panic Station, HeaLnDeaL, CaffeineBoost
(1) Haruno: Thunder~BALLZ
(1) Zaroco: Schiavetto
(1) dopog: M2H

(2) Not Voting: Haruno, Zaroco

Phase end.

Charmander may have been able to turn its opponents into a whiffer, but M2H's play smelled off to the rest of the Pokemon.

Dear MewtwoHidden,

You are Charmander, the partner. You discovered Squirtle outside of Tiny Woods and quickly convinced them to form a rescue team with you. While everyone else is worried or doubting your partner, you still have absolute faith in Squirtle, so you're going to run away with them until you can clear their name.

At night (once only), you may respond to your Role PM with one of the following:

"Night X: smokescreen USER": You will turn your target into a whiffer (the horror), and you will take advantage of their confusion. You will obtain your target's Role PM.

OR

"Night X: burn USER": You will burn your target, weakening them until they advance to the next floor. You will block your target's actions.

In short, you are a 1-shot Rolecop or Roleblocker.

You win when the Fugitives have achieved parity with the Town Square.
It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 25 hours, get your actions in.

Kangaskhan storage contained many items, but the Reviver Seed dopog needed was not amongst them.

Dear dopog,

You are Kangaskhan. You run Kangaskhan Storage, a service for rescue teams to keep rare or surplus items they find on their adventures safe. I don't really know how you turn this into a profitable business, considering that you don't charge at all for this. Maybe you steal items while your clients are looking? Makes you think.

At night, you may respond to your Role PM with: "Night X: storing USER's items". You will take your target's items into your storage, making them reluctant to enter any dungeons. You will block your target's actions and protect them from any kills.

In short, you are a Jailkeeper.

You win when the Town Square has eliminated all threats, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.
Zaroco now has plenty of time to cultivate the graveyard friend area.

Dear Zaroco,

You are Wigglytuff. You manage and maintain Friend Areas, allowing rescue teams to assemble huge numbers of backup members. This sounds great in theory, providing much-needed flexibility to explore difficult dungeons, except for the part where your recruits are always massively underleveled. Oh well, you get way cooler in the explorers games.

You have no special abilities to speak of.

In short, you are a Vanilla.

You win when the Town Square has eliminated all threats, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.
All night results should be out.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in ~72 hours. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hammer earlier.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
How odd, since what we're looking at is supposedly our final mafia with

1. Roleblocker
2. Ninja
3. Extra kill

Press x to doubt the final mafia having all these things.

##Vote Caffeineboost

Haruno

Caffeine getting M2h to conveniently claim BG and still being anti town from the getgo from lynching both claimed PR's at the time. The only reason why we switched off from myself to M2h was due to M2h having a discrepancy with Dopog and his late claim of jailkeeper. If it weren't for that, I would've been lynched and village would've been pretty much lost if Dopog didn't claim at the last moment. Overall, seems like a done deal to just pop Caffeine, and if not, go for heal.

Presumably I've been left alive due to the fact that it should be in theory to scum to have an easy push on me. LGI

Haruno

wait Haruno, your action failed? So Caff didn't visit anyone last night?
It means exactly what I said. My action failed hence getting roleblocked. It seems unlikely to me that our last mafia will have all 3 of

1. Roleblocker
2. Extra kill
3. Ninja

Seeing as how the previous two scum had a one shot role blocker/cop. I could maybe buy them having an extra role blocker and an extra kill, but the ninja is throwing me off especially when it means the entirety of scum have a role blocker which kind of defeats the point of being a ninja anyhow.

Haruno

One possibility is that it's just a teamwide thing where the any member of scum can function as an extra kill.

It seems more likely to me that all 3 scum members have the 1 shot roleblock/cop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)