Pokemon Platinum - The definitive thread: Mach 2 (In-Game Discussion)

I don't think anyone does as Wynaut's hard to come by before the E4...

Taught a few of my guys tutor moves, nothing that wasn't confirmed already though. Will definitely want to try out some fun stuff tomorrow :3 Any requests? I could pick random pokes that haven't been mentioned to see what moves they get.
How about looking into Tyranitar's tutor moves, or seeing if Salamence gets Superpower?

Azelf gets the punches, zen headbutt, trick, and knock off from pastoria, but very interested in the other moves he can get (superpower would be awesome)

I just thought of a question. If you get a Pokemon in a location new to Platinum (like Giratina) what would its location say if you traded it to DP?

I think gengar's new sprite in platinum is the same as one of the frames in the DP animated sprite... X_x
D

P

You are correct, but be thankful Gengar got a new sprite since some of the "new" ones are just swapped old ones, I.E. the 2nd frame is now the first and the first is now the second.

At first I thought the new 1st frame Platinum sprite looked a little weird, but it makes it look..... Shneaky.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, I'll try those tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I don't have the National Dex yet (I can get it as soon as I fill the requirements, which I don't know... How many pokes do you need to see?) Then I'll start-

List of to-do pokes for my reference-
Celebi, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Tyranitar, Salamence. :) That's good for now... that'll take a while heh.

Ok, I'll try those tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I don't have the National Dex yet (I can get it as soon as I fill the requirements, which I don't know... How many pokes do you need to see?) Then I'll start-

List of to-do pokes for my reference-
Celebi, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Tyranitar, Salamence. :) That's good for now... that'll take a while heh.
Definately T-Tar please, I wanna know if it gets Ice Punch. Wouldn't DD Ice Punch be soooo lovely? =)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure it was already confirmed to have Ice Punch...

Does anyone know how to get the National Dex ?_? The Sinnoh Dex is bigger and whatnot and I'm confused how to get to the Survival Area.

@Arael- ok Gardevoir is cool so I'll see tomorrow.

It does get all the punches, you know it does have ice fang too though lol
EDIT: owned jimbo lol
Punch >> Fang.

Well, now that I know that, I'm a happy man. ;)

I am interested in Gardevoir Earthpower though, as someone else has pointed out.

im still wondering if Land Form Shaymin gets Earth power, i think you should also check that even though i dobt it does. :(
If it did,then people would no longer be screaming for Timid Scarftran as a viable switchin. Hmmm...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
ENDEAVOR REGIGIGIGIGIGIGAS

Please Jimbo, check if Gigas gets this move.

And I answered already, MegaMewtwo. D/P would probably show "Route 207", "Mt. Coronet" or "Spear Pillar" in the info.

Gigas is actually pretty cool now. BREAK DANCE!

I'd like to know...

Banette + Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch?
Zapdos + Icy Wind?
Typhlosion/Magmortar + Earth Power?
Parasect + Seed Bomb? (Pretty sure it'll be able to learn this one).
Victreebel + Gunk Shot?

So I spoke to the lady on the most left in the basement of the pokemon centre and she took me to a wifi room. What am I supposed to do there?

Azelf gets the punches, zen headbutt, trick, and knock off from pastoria, but very interested in the other moves he can get (superpower would be awesome)
No credit bitch. I should slap you.

EDIT: Mario in D/P there are banette west of survivial area so maybe in plat too.

So I spoke to the lady on the most left in the basement of the pokemon centre and she took me to a wifi room. What am I supposed to do there?
Good question, do you get some weird key looking things as you enter? It also has some mini games there and hopefully a wifi poffin maker! I think its just minigames that are avalible on wifi.

Were do I get Gible on Platinum? I read some pages ago that it wasn't necessary to get the Strength HM to get it like in D/P.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)