Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald In-Game Tier List Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you giving Manectric Return?

Relatively legitimate question, its not something I've done or even remotely considered whenever I've used it.
Return is Manectric's strongest attack when the opponent resists electric and doesn't have ridiculously high physical defense. It also outclasses quick attack whenever Manectric outspeeds the opponent.

Return is Manectric's strongest attack when the opponent resists electric and doesn't have ridiculously high physical defense. It also outclasses quick attack whenever Manectric outspeeds the opponent.
haha funny joke

But seriously, Return off of 70 Atk is about as good as Bite off of 105 Spa. For Comparison(15 Iv's and 25 ev's for attacking stats):
25 Atk Manectric Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sandslash: 20-24 (23.5 - 28.2%) -- 84.7% chance to 4HKO
25 SpA Manectric Bite vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Sandslash: 28-34 (32.9 - 40%) -- 100% chance to 3HKO
or for something lighter
25 Atk Manectric Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Phanpy: 34-41 (36.1 - 43.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
25 SpA Manectric Bite vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Phanpy: 37-44 (39.3 - 46.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
i don't see the need to give a valuable TM to something that doesn't need it lol

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
haha funny joke

But seriously, Return off of 70 Atk is about as good as Bite off of 105 Spa. For Comparison(15 Iv's and 25 ev's for attacking stats):
25 Atk Manectric Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sandslash: 20-24 (23.5 - 28.2%) -- 84.7% chance to 4HKO
25 SpA Manectric Bite vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Sandslash: 28-34 (32.9 - 40%) -- 100% chance to 3HKO
or for something lighter
25 Atk Manectric Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Phanpy: 34-41 (36.1 - 43.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
25 SpA Manectric Bite vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Phanpy: 37-44 (39.3 - 46.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
i don't see the need to give a valuable TM to something that doesn't need it lol
When providing calcs to show effective power, please do try to avoid physically/specially biased bulk mons.

80 Atk Manectric Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Cacnea: 62-74 (49.6 - 59.2%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO
80 SpA Manectric Bite vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cacnea: 48-57 (38.4 - 45.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
80 SpA Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cacnea: 56-67 (44.8 - 53.6%) -- 35.2% chance to 2HKO

(For illustration purposes only, level 50 on both sides, 31 IV 0 EV cacnea 15 IV manectric)

Update 6

Loudred is actually trash on Route 119. Constantly get's statused due to missing OHKO's fucking Vigoroth doesn't miss, and it's Overheat get's cucked in the rain. I'm actually going to nominate Loudred for F Tier, but i'll make a full statement at the mid-game review.

Everyone else performed as well as you'd expect: Sandslash is medicore while everyone else raped the rest of the area near Fortree City. Rival 3 was a complete Gardevoir sweeping using 3 Psychic's in total. Everyone was 35 by the time I got to Winnoa, barring my new Swampert, so i decided to try out Vigoroth and Slaking for Winnoa.

Swampert(36): Ice Beam OHKO's Swablu, Tropius and Altaria while Surf 3HKO's Pelipper and 2HKO's Skarmory. Only threat is a Sand-Attack from Skarmory, but that's just bad luck.
Results: LMAO S Tier.

Gardevoir(35): 2 Calm Minds are all that are needed to solo this, OHKO everything with Psychic+Thunderbolt. Be careful of Perish Song
Results: this is some good S Tier crud here.

Vigoroth/Slaking(35/36): Swablu is more likely to use Perish Song on you than Garde, so I just go to +1 and destroy it with Return. I use Tropiu's bad moves to get to +3, at which I OHKO it, Pelipper and Altaria and 2HKO Skarmory.
Slaking: lol everything is OHKO'd by Return except Skarmory which can be 2HKO'd.
results: both S tier my god

Sandslash(35): Rock Tomb does 95%(probable range) while it Mirror Moves it's back for 5 damage so 3 Rock tombs do it in after a Potion. Tropius however is not 2HKO'd by Rock Tomb and kills with Solar Beam, so unless you crit or switch Sandy loses this one, Pelipper's lack of Water Gun makes it an easy fight as Rock Tomb 3HKO's, but be wary of it's PP. Skarmory shit's on your face with it's 140 Defense and Altaria just set's up on you and blasts you with +2 EQ, so don't bother fighting these 2.
Results: Way better than I had anticipated so I give him a B Tier.

Loud
red(35): Howl T1 to make sure Strength kills Swablu on the next turn, Aerial Ace does 10%. +1 Strength 2HKO's Tropius while it's Aerial Ace does 30%(!) of my health. It also 2HKO's Pelipper, whose Water Gun deals 20% and you can blast Skarmory with Overheat: a OHKO(nwm it lived at 1HP how fun). Altaria just 2HKO's you with EQ unboosted, go home.
Results: C Tier come on dude do your job and KILL THINGS.

lol beautifly

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Update time.

Rises:

Ralts rises to S tier
Slakoth rises to C tier

Drops:

Torchic drops to A tier

At this point hopefully Ralts is self explanatory. If you're unsure of why it moved then I'd be happy to explain, but keep in mind that being worse than another Pokemon in the same rank does not necessarily preclude them from being the same rank - Swampert is noticeably better than Alakazam but that doesn't mean Alakazam isn't S rank.

Slakoth rises only to C instead of B because while Vigoroth is very good (a solid B to A rank midgame), Slakoth is painfully bad, providing E at best and F at worst performances until evolution. Slaking itself is fine but when viewed through the lens of efficiency which this list is about it becomes difficult to say that any of its performances are outstanding due to a flat out inability to quickly and easily sweep enemy teams. Slaking and Vigoroth alone probably deserve B rank, but the incredibly painful Slakoth period, paired with Slakoth's low encounter rate (5%) pushes it just into C rank.

Much as I love Torchic, dropping it to A rank feels fair. While now likely the best Pokemon in A rank, in the interest of keeping S rank fairly exclusive and considering Torchic's somewhat worse performance compared to traded Abra, Ralts, and Mudkip, Torchic will now be in A rank.

Slakoth is now eligible for being written up.

Update 7

Mid-Game update: cleared everything up to Pacifilog Town and before going to the Mossdeep gym.

Noli the Beautifly: Lvl 42
Lonley-Natured 113/93/56/94/61/70
Aerial Ace/Giga Drain/Silver Wind/Psychic
The more I look at route cleaning especially in the late-game, the more I see that's not really something that should factor into a ranking by that much. Most of the trainers have 1st stage evolutions or maybe 1 fully evolved mon with an awful set of moves. With this in mind, and the fact that Noli has been doing jack shit in Gyms, I think it's fair that Beautifly should be in E Tier. I think at this point where you stand on this argument comes down to how much random trainers value.

Kipnah the Swampert: Lvl 41
Naughty-Natured 137/111/92/86/78/71
Surf/Mud Shot/Ice Beam/Strength
lol s tier

Anikan the Slaking: Lvl 41
Naughty-Natured 192/159/98/90/57/100
Return/Shadow Ball/Bulk Up/Slack Off
Slaking is a beast. Slaking is a god. Slaking tears trainers like edgy lightsabers do to the Jedi children. This thing is an actual monster and makes Winnoa a joke as well as Tate and Liza with Shadow Ball. Plan is to make it a late-game cleaner with Brick Break and the first 3 moves. As long as it does it job, this is a clear B Tier.

Wemby the Exploud: Lvl 41
Hasty-Natured 146/88/57/94/69/81
Return/Hyper Beam/Overheat/Ice Beam
Trash mon. Took forever to even make a slight impact(Winnoa lol) and honestly was barely worth the effort considering how dissapointing the boost from evolution was. Unless something happens in the E4, this is going to F lol

Amana the GArdevoir: Lvl 41
Modest-Natured 114/63/73/126/104/89
Psychic/Thunderbolt/Double Team/Calm Mind
Everyone has said it at this point, and i'm not really saying much to add on now that it's S lol.

Sage the Sandslash: Lvl 41
Docile-Natured 117/94/100/49/58/68
Dig/Rock Tomb/SandStorm/Rock Smash
lol u suck dood F tier.

V.S Tate and Lolza
Slaking+Swampert: Shadow Ball nuke+Surfs=dead children\
Slaking+Beautifly: It's required to double down the Clawdol as Ancientpower OHKO's. Silver Wind 2HKO's Lunatone and Solrock, and I was lucky enough to get the boost on my first try. Silver Wind takes out Lunatone and Shadow Ball OHKO's Xatu. Silver Wind clocks out Solrock.
Slaking+Gardevoir: Double down everything with Psychic/Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball. OHKO's everywhere.
Slaking+Exploud: Ice Beam 2HKO's Claydol and 3HKO's the rocks. It's up to Slaking to pick up the dissapointing scraps. And if Exploud get's double teamed....it's dead
Swampert+Gardevoir: Amana's Traced Leviate, making the ensuing EQ useless while Swamp eats it for 25%. TBolts 2HKO's Xatu at +1 and Ice Meme 2HKO's Claydol. Solrock always comes in after the first has fallen, so with proper set up you can get both rocks in on a Surf if you kill Claydol first. Surf 2HKO's both without Sun, and 3-4HKO's with. SolarBeam does 90% to Swampert.
Swampert+Beautifly: lol Claydol gets double teamed and then they just gang up on Beauty and it dies.
Swampet+Exploud: Cleaned Xatu with Silk Scarf-Hyper Beam in one hit and froze Claydol for 1/2 with Ice Beam. Wemby takes 1/3 from the EQ and Lunatone does 1/3 and get's the Spdef drop. Healed Exploud and went for the Surf as they double down on Exploud. Another Spdef drop sealed her fate, but at least she got to fire off a Hyper Beam on Solrock and crit it to death.
Beautifly+Gardevoir: Kill the Claydol, almost die to Psychic but take it out and heal and get doubled down and Noli dies.
Beautifly+Exploud: lol killed Xatu as Claydol likes to EQ all the Exploud's, tank the AP and get the boost. Lax Incense dodge's Lunatone's Psychic and Claydol does jack with his. Beautifly sweeps Claydol and then Exploud drops to Psychic wat. and then Noli gets crit
Gardevoir+Exploud: Zapped Xatu and took out 1/2 Claydol's heath. Healed Garde as AncientPower crit and Ice beam takes out Claydol. Rocks in, got Solrock to 1/3 wth BoltBeam as Lunatone CM's. Hyper BEam Lunatone for 1/3 as Tbolt takes out Solrock and then Exploud drops.
Results
Slaking: lol S Tier 2 stronk 4 children
Swampert: S-urfs Up Tier
Garde: Better than I expected, but it depends on what Ability it traced. S if Levitae, A if Synchronize.
Beautifly: Auto dies if focus fired but can deal big damage if not. C Tier
Exploud: lol autodies and can't deal big damage. E Tier.
Sandslash. Rock Smash is my best move

Update 8

gave EQ to Sandslash, and nothing else

V.S Not Wallace
Slaking(43): Return flattens Luvdisc. Whiscash, Crawdaunt and Sealeo do lol damage (15% with EQ, 25% with Auora Beam, miss) and Return kills them all. As long as you hit Kingdra once, it's a goner in 2 hit's, but it can set up Double Team. If it gets too many boosts, switch out.
Results: Easy solo as long as Kingdra goes down easy. A Tier

Exploud(43): OHKO's Luvdisc and 2HKO's Whiscash, Sealeo and Crawdaunt. Exploud frailty shows up big in this fight: it took 50% from a Crabhammer from Crawdaunt and 35% from EQ. Kingdra is only 3HKO'd and ChestoResteam: nah.
Results: so much damage taken in this fight, but it does do good. C/D Tier.

Swampert(44); Strength 2HKO's Luvdisc and 3HKO's Sealeo and Surf 2HKO's Crawdaunt and Whiscash. ChestoResteamDra won't be 3HKO'd by Strength lol.
Results: pretty mediocre lol D Tier.

Gardevoir(43): Spam CM and heal once if you get confused or attracted. You need +2 to OHKO everything: +1 misses the OHKO on Kingdra and Whisy
Results: lol S Tier

Beautifly(44): Giga Drain OHKO's Luvdisc, Whiscash and Sealeo(crit). Aerial Ace does butt to Kingdra and one Ice Beam puts you to rest, so avoid that. Crawdaunt is 2HKO'd by Silver Wind and does 1/2 with Crabhamma.
Results: 4/5 isn't bad for a early-route mon. A Tier.

Sandslash: Luvdisc 2HKO's with Water Pulse
Results:

The Final Update

Team prior to fighting the E4

Sage the Sandslash(47) Docile@Soft Sand
134/109/115/56/67/79
Earthquake/Rock Tomb/Sandstorm/Strength

Noli the Beautifly(47) Lonely@Lax Incense
128/10463/108/68/81
Aerial Ace/Silver Wind/Giga Drain/Psychic

Kipnah the Swampert(47) Naughty@Sea Incense
157/128/107/100/90/83
Surf/Ice Beam/Waterfall/Protect

Anakin the Slaking(47) Naughty
222/183/113/105/66/118
Return/Shadow Ball/Brick Break/Bulk Up

Amana the Gardevoir(47) Modest
73/83/144/119/109
Psychic/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind/Reflect

V.S Sidney
Wemby leads and uses a combination of Ice Beam+Overheat to take out Mightyena. Shiftry is raped by Beautifly, as is Cacturne. Slaking takes out the rest with BB. no damage taken lol.
MVP: Beautifly

V.S Phoebe
T1 Protect to Bulk up and Shadow Ball spam to win with Slaking. Curse is annoying but I only needed 2 Potions to deal with it.
MVP: Slaking

V.S Glacia
Spammed CM with Reflect against the Sealeo to get to +3 and swept with Gardevoir.\
MVP: Gardevoir

V.S Drake
Wemby leads off to 2HKO Shelgon with Ice Beam, eating a Double-Edge for 70% of my health. Swampert also 2HKO's Altaria, but takes massive damage from a crit Dragonbreath. Slaking comes in to do 70% to Kingdra, who DD's like an idiot until it's Surf crits and almost kills me. FLygon in on Swampert: Dragonbreath does 25% while Ice Beam OHKO's. I sack Exploud to heal Swampert on the Salamence and crit with Ice Beam to finish it off.
MVP: Swampert

V.S Wallace
Reflect and Calm Mind makes Wailord the easiest +6 set-up bait ever. You need 2 healing items for the Wailord, and potentialy one more for surviving the other 5.
MVP: Gardevoir

Final Rankings
Swampert: S
Gardevoir: S
Slaking: B
Beautifly: E
Exploud: F
Sandslash: F

I think 2 of the reasons Exploud is E right now are ice beam before Winona (should 1HKO Tropius and 2HKO Altaria) and shadow ball. If you teach it trash moves on top of its trash stats, then of course it'll act like it's F tier. So are you expecting other players to teach Exploud the same moves you did?

I think 2 of the reasons Exploud is E right now are ice beam before Winona (should 1HKO Tropius and 2HKO Altaria) and shadow ball. If you teach it trash moves on top of its trash stats, then of course it'll act like it's F tier. So are you expecting other players to teach Exploud the same moves you did?
I hadn’t searched Exploud’s stats before reading this, and I’m definitely shocked. How can Game Freak justify an evolution in the 40s that results in complete mediocrity?

I hadn’t searched Exploud’s stats before reading this, and I’m definitely shocked. How can Game Freak justify an evolution in the 40s that results in complete mediocrity?
Exploud is definitely not worth any sort of payout. Maybe if he had 10 more in both offenses maybe and a bit more speed as 68 base is pitiful. The other issue that hurts it is that most of it's potential lies in TMs which are highly contested for and better used on other mons. Among these TMs are Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, EQ, Blizzard, etc. With 91 offenses, it is of course going to fail most kills without aid (granted the move is not super effective). Another issue would be STAB. As Gen 3, Normal is physical and as I stated Exploud's movepool favors special more. So STAB outside of Hyper Beam, Return, Hyper Voice (but being realistic, not obtainable for testing purposes at 63), and Strength is really your only physical offenses you should really have. Stomp is your primary STAB for an eternity as it belongs in the Medium Slow exp group and even then it falls off very quickly.

Its ugliness serves as warning to not use it, I guess. Maybe those okayish mixed attacking stats were great in their eyes. Heck, even in Victory Road, aren't those Loudreds leveled after 40?

Exploud is definitely not worth any sort of payout. Maybe if he had 10 more in both offenses maybe and a bit more speed as 68 base is pitiful. The other issue that hurts it is that most of it's potential lies in TMs which are highly contested for and better used on other mons. Among these TMs are Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, EQ, Blizzard, etc. With 91 offenses, it is of course going to fail most kills without aid (granted the move is not super effective). Another issue would be STAB. As Gen 3, Normal is physical and as I stated Exploud's movepool favors special more. So STAB outside of Hyper Beam, Return, Hyper Voice (but being realistic, not obtainable for testing purposes at 63), and Strength is really your only physical offenses you should really have. Stomp is your primary STAB for an eternity as it belongs in the Medium Slow exp group and even then it falls off very quickly.
I dont disagree that Exploud isnt very good, however being mixed is by no means a bad trait. In fact the best pokemon in the game, Swampert, shares those traits. Not to mention you only need one stab move any way (And Strength can be obtained super early so thats not exactly a problem either). Of course Exploud does have a lot of other problems which hold it back.

Update 7

Few changes on my team. I Taught Shadow Ball to Slaking, Manetric Learned Bite, and I caught and Evolved Vulpix.

VS Tate and Liza

I won't be covering Ninetailes here, as it's garbage. Flamethrower 3HKOs Xatu and 4HKOs Claydol, while EQ and a +1 Psychic 2HKO.As for the others? You'll be dead after turn 2, even if You burn Claydol. However, It can use Will-o-Wisp and Confuse Ray to support its teammates. D-Tier due to utility

Swampert and Slaking

Swampert 2HKOs everything except for Xatu With surf, while Slaking OHKOs Xatu and has a chance of OHKOing Claydol with Hyper Beam and just misses out on the OHKO with Shadow Ball against Solrock and Lunatone. Aditionaly, both mons are extremely bulky, with Claydol 5HKOing Pert and 8HKOing Slaking with Earthquake.
Summary: Both mons are fantastic here, with Swampert chipping down the Psychic wonder twins' mons, while Slaking is able to fire off powerful nukes in Hyper Beam and Shadow Ball. S-Tier

Swampert and Manetric

Manetric OHKOs Xatu and 2HKOs Solrock and Lunatone with Thunderbolt, while Claydol is 3HKOed by Bite. Manetric is also barely able to live an EQ from Claydol as well. Swampert preforms exactly the same.
Summary: Pretty good, although Manetric's frailty really huts it. A-Tier.

Slaking and Gardevoir

If Gardevoir is Trace (which mine isn't), this battle is so much easier. At +1, Gardivoir OHKOs Xatu with Shock wave, and at +2, 2HKOs Solrock, 4HKOs Lunatone, and 3HKOs Claydol with Psychic (which does more damage than Shock Wave, despite being resisted). Gard also appreciates being paired with Slaking, as it softens the bulkier mons, like Claydol, which would otherwise 3HKO it with earthquake.
Summary: Slaking is great here, while Gardevoir's matchup depends on the ability. S for Trace, and A/B for synchronize.

Skarmory and Manetric

Skarmory 4HKOs Claydol with Steel wing, and 2HKOs Solrock and Lunatone with Steel Wing. Additionally, it only fears a Flamethrower from Solrock. Manetric, on the other hand, is not that great here, as neither of these 2 'mons is good at taking out the demon Claydol, which will destroy the electric dog. If you flinch Dol with Bite, however, this battle becomes 100x easier.
Summary: If you can flinch Claydol with Bite, this is an A-Tier matchup. If you don't, this is a B-Tier Matchup.

Skarmory and Gardevoir

Again, this matchup is dependent on Gardevoir's ability. If Gardevoir is Trace, both mons wall the wonder twins, and slowly take them down. However, if you're synchronize (Like me), you will have a hard time taking down the dem-I mean Claydol, and Gardevoir will be bopped by EQ.
Summary: Ability dependent. A/S if Gadivoir is Trace, B if Synchronize.

Individual Results

Swampert

Great Support mon. Able to use Surf to do massive damage to Claydol, Solrock, and Lunatone to help powerful; l attackers like Slaking to pick up KOs. Pert also has great bulk, and is able to tank multiple hits as long as the attack isn't named Solar Beam (although it can tank one of those if need be). S-Tier

Slaking

Hyper Beams Xatu and Claydol into dust, while Shadow Ball 2HKOs both of the Rocks. It also has better physical bulk than pet, with EQ 8HKOing the sloth. S-Tier

Manetric

If Claydol didn't exist, this would be an S Matchup, as it easily beats the other 3 mons. Unfortunately, it does, and anlailates Manetric in the process. B-Tier, but can make an argument for A.

Gardevoir

Guess what? This matchup is ability dependent! I get it, you guys are probably tired of hearing this, but I can't stress how important this is. With trace, you may struggle to KO mons (such as Claydol and Lunatone), but you take little to no damage in the process, especially if you have a few CM boosts. Syncronize, on the other hand, has the same problem with KOing the bulkier mons, and hates taking Earthquakes. A-Tier if Trace, B if Syncronize.

Skarmory

This mon is really weird. Offensively, It's pretty weak, 2HKOing the rocks and 3HKOing the other mons with Steel Wing. However, on the defensive side its absolutely fantastic, only fearing a Flamethrower from Solrock, which 2HKOs. A-Tier due to its defensive capabilities.

Ninetales

See above for detail. D-Tier

Swampert: Level 41/ Impish nature
Gardevoir: Level 41/ Timid Nature
Slaking: Level 41/ Timid nature
Manetric: Level 41/ Serious Nature
Skarmory: Level 41/ Rash Nature
Nintales: Level 41/ Impish Nature

Update 8

A Sizable amount of changes on my team. I Taught Slaking Brick Break, Ninetales Sunny Day, and Swampert Earthquake, and Skarmory was taught Aerial Ace and Learned Spikes.

VS Juan

Slaking (Level 43): Hyper Beam ahnilates Juan's first 4 'mons, and Slaking takes little damage in the process. Avoid Kindra, since it will go for Double Team, and Hyper Beam just misses out on the OHKO on Kingdra. To make matters worse, Kingdra knows rest, and can Double Team on Truant turns.
Summary: A-Tier, the only mon Slaking struggles with is Kingdra.

Gardevoir (Level 43): Set up Calm Mind against Luvdisk, and prepare to sweep. Just watch out for Water Pulse confusing you. At +3, you OHKO Crawdaunt with Shock Wave, and OHKO everything else with Psychic.
Summary: S-Tier, LOL.

Manetric (Level 43): OHKOs Luvdisk, Sealeo, Crawdaunt and 2HKOs Kingdra with Thunderbolt. Since Manetric is faster, kingdra should only get 1 Double Team off. Avoid Wishcash for obvious reasons, unless you're insane and want to try to get 4 Bite flinches in a row.
Summary: A-Tier, would be S-Tier without Wishcash.

Swampert (Level 43): If you still have the EQ TM, this battle is much easier. Swampert OHKOs Luvdisk (be careful of atract and confusion), 2HKOs Wishcash, Sealeo, Crawdaunt. While Pert takes around 20HP from Juan's attacks. Avoid Kingdra, since guess what? It loves to spam Double team, and Earthquake only 3HKOs.
Summary: Either A or B-Tier, arguments can be made for both. However, this is only if you teach pert EQ.

Skarmory (Level 43): Skarmory 2HKOs Luvdisk with Fly and is able to set up 3 layers of spikes. With 3 Spikes up, it 2HKOs Wishcash, Sealeo, and Crawdaunt with Fly, and is able to take 4 hits. Because of this, you will need to use at least 1 potion. Avoid Kindra, even if you have Aerial Ace, since Water Pulse outdamages Ace.
Summary: B-Tier, provided it can get up 3 Layers of spikes safely. Spikes also greatly help out teammates who barely miss out on OHKOs.

Ninetales (Level 43): Set Up Sunny Day turn 1, and 2HKO Luvdisk and 3HKO Sealeo and Crawdaunt with Flamethrower, using Sunny Day again and potions as you need to. Also, with sun up, you are 4HKOed by Water attacks. Avoid the other 2 'mons, as Wishcash 2HKOs you with Earthquake even Wen burned, and Kingdra for obvious reasons.
Summary: Honestly, not 100% awful. Ninetales is not great by any means, but if you're patient, you'll be able to pick up a few KOs. C/D-Tier.

Swampert: Level 43/ Impish nature
Gardevoir: Level 43/ Timid Nature
Slaking: Level 43/ Timid nature
Manetric: Level 43/ Serious Nature
Skarmory: Level 43/ Rash Nature
Nintales: Level 43/ Impish Nature

Will post a after-gym team update once I'm ready for the E4.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Finally finished up that run I started a while back, nothing too in depth this time

Swampert: Swampert

Hariyama: I've never been the biggest fan and I'd prefer it in C but I guess you could call it B if you want. It's excellent after it evolves but it falls off consistently after Norman, simply doesn't have enough power late game, and not bulky enough to set up Bulk Ups reliably once you hit level parity and disadvantage.

Zubat: I've always been a fan but honestly should probably drop to D. Zubat is pretty bad, Golbat is nothing special, Crobat is pretty good but drops off HARD right at the same time as swellow, level 40. Just way too weak to utilise its speed and no bulk to speak of.

Torkoal / Girafarig / Spheal: all fine in D with good performances that could warrant C if you were so inclined. Torkoal was surprisingly good, bulk proved up to snuff and it remained capable offensively, didn't drop off until the E4. Girafarig in contrast was pretty meh up until the E4 where it performed very well by virtue of Calm Mind being a thing. Walrein just is and always has been a great mon if you can stomach the Spheal time (Sealeo is fine with Body Slam against the water routes for training), super fat and capable offensively. I would rate all three of these as outperforming Zubat.

:gyarados:
Update 2 of 3
5:37

Breloom @ Oran berry
Level: 30
Stats: 84/90/61/39/51/51
Careful nature
- return
- mach punch
- leech seed
- bulk up

Gyarados @ Persim berry
Level: 27
Stats: 98/82/50/43/66/57
Quirky nature
- thrash
- dragon rage
- strength
- bite

Kadabra @ Oran berry
Ability: synchronize
Level: 32
Stats: 73/31/34/95/53/70
Quiet nature
- psybeam
- shock wave
- recover
- teleport
Breloom used bulk up and then one-shot Spinda because I didn't want to deal with any more teeter dances. I got in 4 more bulk ups before Vigoroth's slash got a critical hit and left Breloom in KO range, so the only thing I had left to do was one-shot his 3 remaining Pokemon with mach punch.

Without Breloom: Gyarados was able to 1v1 any one of his Pokemon with either strength or dragon rage, but it would get overwhelmed when I tried using it against Slaking and one other Pokemon. Either way, Kadabra was not able to weaken Norman enough for Gyarados to clean up.

After defeating Norman, I picked up a level 26 Electrike, the TM24 thunderbolt, and the TM13 ice beam. Then I sold my other TMs to buy another thunderbolt, and I caught a level 25 Absol. Of course, the game kind of forces me to get a Tropius.

Also Electrike came with Pokerus. So if my stats start looking weird, then that's probably why.
8:18

Breloom @ silk scarf
Level: 35
Stats: 97/106/71/45/60/61
Careful nature
- return
- mach punch
- leech seed
- bulk up

Gyarados @ silk scarf
Stats: 114/97/59/51/78/69
Quirky nature
- thrash
- ice beam
- surf
- strength

Kadabra @ Sitrus berry
Level: 36
Stats: 82/35/38/107/60/80
Quiet nature
- psychic
- shock wave
- recover
- teleport

Manectric @ Sitrus berry
Ability: static
Stats: 91/62/44/89/51/66
Quiet nature
- thunderbolt
- thunder wave
- roar
- spark

Absol @ soothe bell
Level: 31
Stats: 89/95/53/54/42/57
Naughty nature
- strength
- taunt
- thunderbolt
- swords dance
Gyarados easily sweeps Swablu, Tropius, and Pelipper. Skarmory was threatening, so I switched in my cannon fodder Tropius to let Gyarados switch in again and intimidate Skarmory. From there, it defeated Skarmory and Altaria.

Kadabra easily sweeps her 4 weaker Pokemon but loses to Altaria if Altaria uses dragon dance first turn.

Absol's taunt stops Swablu's perish song, so Absol can max its physical attack and usually sweep.

Altaria simply shuts down both Breloom and Manectric even if Breloom has max physical attack and defense.
10:27

Breloom @ silk scarf
level: 38
Stats: 106/116/77/51/66/68
Careful nature
- sky uppercut
- return
- bulk up
- protect

Gyarados @ mystic water
Stats: 130/114/66/60/87/79
Quirky nature
- thrash
- ice beam
- surf
- twister

Kadabra @ Sitrus berry
Level: 39
Stats: 90/41/42/122/65/89
Quiet nature
- psychic
- shock wave
- recover
- teleport

Manectric @ Sitrus berry
Stats: 103/72/49/198/57/77
Quiet nature
- thunderbolt
- thunder wave
- roar
- spark

Absol @ Persim berry
Stats: 113/126/67/70/54/74
Naughty nature
- shadow ball
- thunderbolt
- swords dance
- taunt
Apparently, Absol was the only Pokemon able to effectively solo Tate and Liza. (its only teammate was a level 12 Torchic) Xatu and Claydol used psychic and earthquake turn 1, taking almost half of Absol's HP and cleanly one-shotting Torchic. Absol used swords dance. After that, all they did was spam calm mind and sunny day, so Absol easily swept them with shadow ball.

Without Absol: Gyarados and Kadabra first use some combination of surf, ice beam, and psychic to defeat Claydol. (it took a few tries to get them to not use a hyper potion) Kadabra got confused in the process, so I had to switch in and sacrifice Torchic to cure the confusion. After Claydol went down, Xatu defeated Kadabra with a calm mind boosted psychic, so I sent out Manectric and switched Gyarados with Tropius. Manectric thunderbolted Xatu while Xatu and Solrock double-targeted Tropius. To give Manectric more free turns to thunderbolt Lunatone, Breloom came in, used protect, and switched to Gyarados, which helped take out Lunatone. Solrock took out Manectric and started attacking Gyarados, so I sent in Breloom to sky uppercut it to death.

Every possible pair without Absol
Breloom and Gyarados: Breloom uses protect and dies on the next turn. Gyarados dies to psychic a few turns later.

Breloom and Kadabra: Claydol and Xatu both target Breloom this time, letting Kadabra two-shot Xatu. Immediately afterward, Claydol one-shots Breloom and then two-shots Kadabra.

Breloom and Manectric: When Breloom protected itself, Manectric one-shot Xatu and got one-shot by Claydol. Breloom was promptly double-targeted and defeated by Claydol and Lunatone.

Gyarados and Kadabra: Intimidate and Sitrus berry make earthquake a 3HKO on Kadabra, giving my pair enough time to defeat Xatu and Claydol. The meteorites then came in and finished me off.

Gyarados and Manectric: Intimidate turns earthquake into a 2HKO. Unfortunately, Xatu outsped Manectric and used calm mind, turning thunderbolt into a 2HKO as well. Claydol defeated Manectric while Xatu got hyper potions. Gyarados defeated Claydol and then died to Lunatone and Xatu.

Kadabra and Manectric: Claydol destroys both with earthquake.

Ranking my 5 Pokemon from best to worst
Absol: obviously the best of the 5
Gyarados: bulky, but can't OHKO or 2HKO anything despite having super effective attacks
Manectric: can't touch Claydol but otherwise a strong attacker
Kadabra: good stats but bad attack movepool
Breloom: weak to psychic
I still haven't saved after defeating Tate and Liza. If you want me to try something else with them, then I can still do it.
:gyarados:

Last edited:
Post-gym team update

Slaking (M)/ Level 50/ Timid nature
Item: Silk Scarf
Ability: Truant
Stats: 230/ 165/ 123/ 114/ 79/ 148
Brick Break

Strength
Hyper Beam

Shadow Ball
Summary: Let's get it over with, Slakoth is absolutely horrid. However, once it evolves into Vigoroth, It starts putting in work, getting on average 3/2 KOs per gym battle with an all-out-attacker set (in hindsight, a Bulk Up set would've been better). When you get Slaking, it's a monster. Yes, Truant sucks, but not much lives a STAB Hyper Beam, and it has fantastic bulk to tank any hits. B-Tier, due to its struggles early game.

Swampert (M)/ Level 50/ Impish nature
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Stats: 183/ 125/ 125/ 99/ 108/ 85
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Surf
Return

Summary: It's Swampert. Great throughout all stages of the game, and is able to sweep many gyms due to its fantastic STABs/ typing and good stats. Just be sure to Teach it Ice Beam before Winona, and EQ before Juan. S-Tier

Gardevoir (F)/ Level 50/ Timid nature
Ability: Synchronize
Stats: 144/ 76/ 90/ 140/ 129/ 125
Thunderbolt

Psychic
Double Team
Calm Mind
Summary: Ralts is Ok, with it having a positive matchup for the second gym making up for its bad stats. Kirlia also has pretty bad stats, but makes up for that fact that it gets Calm Mind and that the gym leaders have a mon that can be used as setup bait. Gardevoir is simmarar to Kirlia, but its much better stats are a godsend, helping it beat gyms such as Norman's that Kirlia wouldn't be able to. Also, try and catch a Ralts with Trace, since Synchronize is much worse. S-Tier

Manectric (M)/ Level 50/ Serious nature
Item: Magnet
Ability: Static
Stats: 146/ 98/ 83/ 134/ 84/ 132
Bite
Thunder Wave

Quick Attack
Thunderbolt
Summary: Good, but not great. It has only 1 bad matchup (against Flannery), and is able to beat at least 2/3 mons in the 7 other gym battle. However, bulkier foes, ground types, and its frailty prevent it from sweeping gyms. A/B-Tier.

Skarmory (F)/ Level 50/ Rash nature
Ability: Sturdy
Stats: 143/ 110/ 151/ 68/ 79/ 95
Steel Wing

Fly
Spikes
Aerial Ace
Summary: Weird mon. Skarmory is pretty bad offensivley, 3HKOing most things and 2HKOing the occasional opponent who's weak to one of Skarm's STABS. On the defensive side, however, It's able to wall 3/5 of the gyms its available for, and it only gets obliterated by Flannery. Plus, Spikes support is always nice to have. B-Tier

Ninetales (F)/ Level 50/ Impish nature
Item: Charcoal
Ability: Flash Fire
Stats: 150/ 98/ 99/ 86/ 109/ 115
Will-O-Wisp

Confuse Ray
Sunny Day
Flamethrower

Summary: Bad, but not absolutely horrid. It's able to pick up a few KOs against Juan's team (Ironically), and has nice utility in Will-O-Wisp and Confuse Ray. That being said, it's still pretty frail and terrible offensively. D-Tier.

Update 3 of 3
12:45

Breloom @ Sitrus berry
level: 42
Stats: 117/134/85/55/73/77
Careful nature
- sky uppercut
- return
- bulk up
- leech seed

Gyarados @ soft sand
Stats: 142/125/71/65/95/87
Quirky nature
- earthquake
- surf
- ice beam
- dive

Kadabra @ Sitrus berry
Level: 44
Stats: 101/49/47/138/75/104
Quiet nature
- psychic
- shock wave
- recover
- calm mind

Manectric @ Sitrus berry
Stats: 111/82/52/117/62/85
Quiet nature
- thunderbolt
- return
- thunder wave
- roar

Absol @ silk scarf
Level: 43
Stats: 126/143/74/78/61/83
Naughty nature
- return
- shadow ball
- swords dance
- thunderbolt
Breloom: Although it can set up and sweep, Breloom doesn't win that reliably because Kingdra can outspeed and 2HKO it. I had to use leech seed and some luck to keep Breloom out of the KO range.

Gyarados: gets walled by Kingdra

Kadabra: Of my entire team, Kadabra solos this gym the most easily, for the simple reason that it outspeeds Luvdisc.

Manectric: gets 2HKO'd by Whiscash

Absol: Absol can't outspeed Luvdisc and risks killing itself when confused. If Luvdisc doesn't confuse Absol turn 1, or if it has a Persim berry, then Absol can safely one-shot Luvdisc, set up on Whiscash, and sweep.
13:41

Breloom
level: 44
Stats: 123/142/89/60/78/82
Careful nature
- sky uppercut
- return
- bulk up
- leech seed

Gyarados @ soft sand
Level: 41
Stats: 151/132/75/69/100/92
Quirky nature
- earthquake
- surf
- ice beam
- waterfall

Kadabra
Level: 46
Stats: 107/51/49/144/79/108
Quiet nature
- psychic
- reflect
- recover
- calm mind

Manectric
Level: 41
Stats: 117/87/55/124/66/90
Quiet nature
- thunderbolt
- return
- thunder wave
- roar

Absol @ silk scarf
Level: 46
Stats: 136/154/79/83/66/90
Naughty nature
- return
- shadow ball
- swords dance
- thunderbolt
Sidney

Breloom: This can use up to 4 bulk ups against Mightyena without having Mightyena use roar, but Absol and Shiftry will then outspeed and 2HKO Breloom. Additionally, attempting to set up on Mightyena means taking sand-attacks.

Gyarados: Intimidate lets it 1v1 any of Sidney's Pokemon (though it's not the most reliable against Shiftry), but Gyarados gets worn down and has a hard time sweeping stuff.

Kadabra: no

Manectric: Other than losing to Cacturne, Manectric can sometimes defeat 3 of Sidney's Pokemon before one of them defeats Manectric.

Absol: +2 return one-shots his entire team. Shiftry outspeeds Absol, which can be annoying.

Phoebe

Breloom: no

Gyarados: It can beat anything without thunderbolt or rock slide.

Kadabra: no

Manectric: It can 1v1 anything but the Dusclops with earthquake, but Manectric has a hard time defeating any more than one Pokemon.

Absol: probably the easiest setup sweep ever

Glacia

Breloom: It can use one bulk up on either Sealeo and then one-shot both but gets outsped and one-shot by the Glalies and Walrein.

Gyarados: It gets through the 2 Sealeos but can't 1v1 either Glalie or Walrein.

Kadabra: The Glalie with crunch does in fact use icy wind even when crunch is stronger, so every one of Glacia's Pokemon has a move that prevents Kadabra from setting up.

Manectric: The Sealeos usually use hail first turn and then get two-shot, so Manectric has unusually good sweeping potential. Though the sweep pretty much ends when either Glalie decides to use ice beam. It also easily 1v1s Walrein without too much prior damage.

Absol: It set up pretty easily, but the level 52 Glalie outsped Absol and stopped the sweep.

Drake

Breloom: It can 1v1 either Shelgon or Kingdra but usually not both. Breloom also survives Altaria's aerial ace at +2 but can't do much in return. (yes pun intended)

Gyarados: This can usually sweep through any 2 of Shelgon, Altaria, or Flygon, but it loses the 1v1 against Kingdra and Salamence.

Kadabra: doesn't like strong physical attacks

Manectric: It can 1v1 only Altaria and maybe Kingdra, but Manectric's thunder wave is sincerely appreciated by the team.

Absol: It does sweep through Shelgon and Altaria, but the other Pokemon all easily revenge-kill Absol.

Wallace

Breloom: It can set up on and defeat Ludicolo and Whiscash, but Breloom dies to ice attacks and can't set up on Gyarados.

Gyarados: It can 1v1 Tentacruel and Whiscash, intimidate some stuff, and not much else.

Kadabra: This outspeeds Wallace's entire team, sets up on Ludicolo, and then sweeps.

Manectric: Unfortunately, this can 1v1 only Wailord. Of all the Pokemon that could have outsped Manectric, it just had to be Wallace's Gyarados.

Absol: It turned out to be too frail, slow, and STABless to reliably 1v1 any of Wallace's Pokemon.
14:13

Breloom @ Sitrus berry
level: 45
Stats: 126/145/91/62/79/83
Careful nature
- sky uppercut
- return
- bulk up
- leech seed

Gyarados @ soft sand
Level: 42
Stats: 155/136/77/70/104/94
Quirky nature
- earthquake
- surf
- ice beam
- waterfall

Kadabra @ Sitrus berry
Level: 48
Stats: 107/51/49/144/79/108
Quiet nature
- psychic
- reflect
- recover
- calm mind

Manectric @ Sitrus berry
Level: 42
Stats: 121/91/57/128/68/92
Quiet nature
- thunderbolt
- return
- thunder wave
- roar

Absol @ silk scarf
Level: 48
Stats: 143/162/84/88/70/93
Naughty nature
- return
- shadow ball
- swords dance
- thunderbolt
So this playthrough is now over. You know your team contains more A tier Pokemon than it did last time when you defeat the Pokemon League in the first try, and your Manectric ends up 7 whole levels lower. And I finished before the Superstrike person. I'm reserving Abra and Tropius, but before I make any nominations, I'm going to do...another playthrough.
Treecko -> Grovyle -> Sceptile
- pound -> quick attack -> strength -> return
- absorb -> bullet seed -> leaf blade
- pursuit
- rock tomb -> dragon claw

Taillow -> Swellow
- peck -> wing attack -> fly
- quick attack -> secret power -> return
- steel wing
- endeavor

Marill -> Azumarill
Ability: huge power
- tackle -> strength -> return
- water gun -> bubblebeam -> surf
- rollout
- iron tail
(unfortunately no brick break this time)

Makuhita -> Hariyama
Ability: thick fat
- arm thrust -> vital throw -> brick break
- bulk up
- tackle -> dig -> earthquake
- fake out

Magnemite -> Magneton
Ability: sturdy
- thunderbolt
- substitute
- thunder wave
- spark
Do you think I should make any changes can possibly find 4 moves for a Pokemon when it has garbage movepool and wants nothing but that one TM31 brick break?

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Volunteering myself as a quality control checker over completed entries where I have experience with the mon

Also going to do a run with Treecko / Skitty / Minun / Gulpin / Spoink / Tentacool or Snoring depending on if Shoal Cave allows (not sure if the battery thing locks me out of Snoring permanently on my rom)

Goals: see if Skitty is viable, check if Gulpin can stand up to Grimer, check if Minun's electric type is worth anything, appreciate the awesomeness of Tentacruel/Glalie

Also going to do a run with Treecko / Skitty / Minun / Gulpin / Spoink / Tentacool or Snoring depending on if Shoal Cave allows (not sure if the battery thing locks me out of Snoring permanently on my rom)

Goals: see if Skitty is viable, check if Gulpin can stand up to Grimer, check if Minun's electric type is worth anything, appreciate the awesomeness of Tentacruel/Glalie
For low tide, just make sure you set the time correctly at the beginning of the game. What do you have planned for Delcatty? Return, shadow ball, calm mind, thunderbolt, ice beam, or something else?

Texas Cloverleaf

For low tide, just make sure you set the time correctly at the beginning of the game. What do you have planned for Delcatty? Return, shadow ball, calm mind, thunderbolt, ice beam, or something else?
Return yes and hadn't planned specifically beyond that, it looks like it has a rather pleasant movepool. Likely Iron Tail and then some mixed options, won't be Calm Mind probably

Shadow Ball seems likely

Update 10: VS Elite 4

VS Sidney

Skarmory sets up Spikes and Weakens Myteanea with Aerial Ace. Swampert then comes in and finishes of Mightyena With Earthquake. Slaking then comes in and OHKOs Cacturne with Brick Break. Skarmory comes in and OHKOs Shiftry with Fly. Switch Slaking in again, and KO Sidney's remaining 2 mons with Brick Break.

VS Pheobe

Skarmory sets up Spikes and weakens Dusclops with Steel Wing. Slaking then comes in and exorcises Dusclops and bannete #1 with Shadow Ball. Manetric Switches in, and KOs Sableye with T-bolt. Slaking comes in again, Spaming Shadow Ball which KOs Pheobe's last 2 mons. Be prepared to use potions/ healing items between Truant turns.

VS
Elsa Glacia

Skarmory leads and does Skarmory things (setting Spikes and weakening Sealeo #1 with Fly). Manetric then comes in and KOs Sealeo #1. Switch in Ninetales and melting Glalie #1 with Flamethrower. Keep switching between these 2 mons, with Ninetales KOing Glalie #2 and Manetric shocking Sealeo #2 and Walrien. Elsa Glacia is forced to let go of this victory.
MVP: Manetric

VS Drake

Slaking leads and drops Sheldon with Hyper Beam. Swampert then comes in and 2HKOs Altaria. Switch in slaking again, and blast Kingdra with Hyper Beam , which just misses out on the KO (thanks bad nature!). Swampert then comes in again, KOing Flygon and 2HKOing Salamence with Ice Beam (thanks bad nature!). You will need to use a potion, as Pert should barely live 4 hits (again, thanks bad nature!).
This fight is a lot easier if Slaking and Swampert have non-Attack and Special Attack-lowering natures, as Swampert would OHKO the 4x Ice weak dragons, and Slaking would destroy Kingdra.
MVP: Swampert

VS
Steven Wallace

Slaking leads and Hyper Beams Wailord, Nearly KOing it (It'll KO if it has a good nature) Hyper Beam again, then switch out into Skarmory. Set up Spikes while spamming potions (because remember kids, you can't be the champ of the pokemon league if you don't know how to spam full restores!) if Skarm gets too weak, and finish the Wale with Areail Ace. Switch in Manetric and 2HKO Tentacuel (watch out for toxic), and fry Gyarados with Thunderbolt. Send out Slaking, and Hyper Beam Wallace's remaining 3 mons, using potions and PP restores as need be. Be careful of Double Team/ Leech Seed from Ludicolo, and Toxic from the stall snake of death Milotic.

Do these look okay?

Abra
Availability:
Route 116 (E only), early, 10%, level 7 or Granite Cave B2F, early, 10%, level 10, save a Great Ball for this
Stats: High Special Attack and Speed let Kadabra easily roll through regular trainers. Special Defense is passable, especially with Calm Mind, but low HP and physical Defense make Kadabra a glass cannon that sometimes can't 1v1 physical attackers.
Typing: Psychic stops being a good type when you defeat Brawly. Opponents that resist Psychic or know Shadow Ball are more common than those that are weak to Psychic.
Movepool: Abra is stuck with Teleport and wants exp. share training until level 16. Kadabra wins most battles by spamming Confusion, Psybeam, or Psychic. Sometimes useful moves include Shock Wave for water Pokemon, conserving Psychic's PP, and double team users, Recover, Calm Mind, and maybe Teleport or Reflect. Kadabra learns no good coverage moves, so it struggles with Psychic-resistant opponents.
Major Battles: Kadabra easily sweeps Brawly and does major damage to Wattson by spamming its main STAB. It has trouble against many of Norman's, Phoebe's, Drake's, and Steven (RS)'s strong physical attacks and Tate and Liza's and Sidney's Psychic-resistant Pokemon. Kadabra can Calm Mind sweep Wallace and Juan (set up on Ludicolo if you play Emerald).

Tropius
Availability:
Route 119, mid-late, 9%, levels 27 to 29
Stats: Low attack stats and Speed mean Tropius has difficulty sweeping, slows down the game, and uses a lot of potions.
Typing: Tropius's weaknesses, mainly Ice but also Fire and Flying, become increasingly crippling near the end of the game. However, it's often useful against Water opponents without Ice attacks.
Movepool: Tropius is one of only two unevolved Pokemon that learn Rock Smash, Fly, and Strength. Combined with its good (relatively to Rayquaza) availability, this makes Tropius by far the best Fly slave in the game. It can also learn Cut, Flash, or Sweet Scent if you want. If for some weird reason you're using Tropius in battle, then its main STAB is still Fly, and other useful moves might include Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Synthesis, or Earthquake.
Major Battles: Tropius can 1v1 several of Tate and Liza's and Sidney's Pokemon, but it can't contribute much else in battles. Tropius is especially useless against the last 3 Elite Four members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)