Pokemon Shuffle General Discussion

Someone has good suggestions to farm Solgaleo itemless?
You're expecting to have time for that after working on Zygarde for Typeless Combo and getting a rare encounter (Unfezant-F) in the Safari? As is I'm tossing the NHN for a hit-and-run of the early stages to guarantee drops

At least i am full on moneys (+ can add a crystal do meowth) and have 50 bonus hearts, i should be able to at least do some farm for steel combo with the right team

Well I've come to the point where the game is mostly something to do to pass time at work and on bus rides. Just barely motivated to play at home at this point.

Well I've come to the point where the game is mostly something to do to pass time at work and on bus rides. Just barely motivated to play at home at this point.
Welcome to the team, though I actually haven't touched the game in over a month. It's too troublesome for me to even bring my 3DS anywhere at this point.

If they ever do another game, maybe I'll jump into it.

I picked up my 3DS for the first time in months to get Zeraora at the theatre. Loaded up Shuffle and man, do I not miss this game at all. Hope they come out with something new, though, been having some time to kill recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)