Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing about that that doesn't make sense. Immunity to paralysis is one effect of the trait that's described by the Limber ability. That the 'mon's electrical current, or whatever, makes it immune to paralysis anyway doesn't have any bearing on whether it exhibits the Limber "ability."
it doesn't make sense because it's useless. it's like levitate on fan rotom. it's basically just a waste of an ability since its typing already grants it the respective immunity. not a big deal since they aren't competitively viable. but it's the equivalent of just not giving them abilities

it doesn't make sense because it's useless. it's like levitate on fan rotom. it's basically just a waste of an ability since its typing already grants it the respective immunity. not a big deal since they aren't competitively viable. but it's the equivalent of just not giving them abilities
Exactly. Stunfisk needs to drop Limber, since it no longer serves any function on it. Give it something useful, like Storm Drain or Filter.

Exactly. Stunfisk needs to drop Limber, since it no longer serves any function on it. Give it something useful, like Storm Drain or Filter.
Technically it does server a purpose but it's incredibly specific
If Stunfisk loses its electric typing, like through camoflage which it does learn, Limber is still useful

but something tells me it was just an oversight while making these changes and not "ah yes, we shall keep limber for all those camoflage strats"

Technically it does server a purpose but it's incredibly specific
If Stunfisk loses its electric typing, like through camoflage which it does learn, Limber is still useful

but something tells me it was just an oversight while making these changes and not "ah yes, we shall keep limber for all those camoflage strats"
Yeah, agreed. Rotom-S is in the same boat of having a near useless niche Ability, as it can be used on Doubles teams alongside a Mold Breaker Mon and still not be hit by EQ, making it a nice sub-in for other Rotom forms (I still ran Rotom-W on a team with Mold breaker Excadrill though, as Protect is still a thing). Still, these abilities would be nice to see replaced, if you ask me (not that I'm counting on that to happen).

Last edited:
SM can be downloaded now.
No, it can't(ish). It can be pre-purchased/pre-downloaded. It won't get datamined either, and here's why: http://pastebin.com/28CW3zxq

We are still going to have some mystery come the 18th.

EDIT: As our friend R_N just pointed out over on Serebii Forums, these are Lass Ellie's Mons' specs:

Pokemon: 2
Pikipek (Lv. 36) (Nature: Serious) (Moves: Rock Smash/Supersonic/Fury Attack/(None)) IVs: 31/0/31/31/0/0 EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Rockruff (Lv. 36) (Nature: Serious) (Moves: Bite/Howl/(None)/(None)) IVs: 31/0/31/31/0/0 EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

Hopefully this is indicative of the main game, and Trainers will have some beefed up IV's here and there.

Also, Lass Ellie for Champ!

Last edited:
Something just struck me:

With all the Pokemon, the Battle mechanics, the locations and trainers they've shown us since May 10th, we still know little about Sun/Moon's actual PLOT. They've gotta take Team Skull, the Aether Foundation, the Ultra Beasts, Zygarde, Lillie's Cosmog and the titular legendaries Solgaleo and Lunala and tie it altogether into a cohesive tale. Considering that the man who steered the boat for The Delta Episode in ORAS is behind this, I'm legitimately curious on how they'll handle the story.

The gameplay usefulness or uselessness is irrelevant to whether it makes sense. Conceptually, there is no problem with it having Limber while also being immune to paralysis because of its typing.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader

With all the Pokemon, the Battle mechanics, the locations and trainers they've shown us since May 10th, we still know little about Sun/Moon's actual PLOT. They've gotta take Team Skull, the Aether Foundation, the Ultra Beasts, Zygarde, Lillie's Cosmog and the titular legendaries Solgaleo and Lunala and tie it altogether into a cohesive tale. Considering that the man who steered the boat for The Delta Episode in ORAS is behind this, I'm legitimately curious on how they'll handle the story.
Well there's Corocoro this month, perhaps they reveal us something.
Also acording to some sources the starter you choose has an impact in the story

No, it can't(ish). It can be pre-purchased/pre-downloaded. It won't get datamined either, and here's why: http://pastebin.com/28CW3zxq

We are still going to have some mystery come the 18th.

EDIT: As our friend R_N just pointed out over on Serebii Forums, these are Lass Ellie's Mons' specs:

Pikipek (Lv. 36) (Nature: Serious) (Moves: Rock Smash/Supersonic/Fury Attack/(None)) IVs: 31/0/31/31/0/0 EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Rockruff (Lv. 36) (Nature: Serious) (Moves: Bite/Howl/(None)/(None)) IVs: 31/0/31/31/0/0 EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

Hopefully this is indicative of the main game, and Trainers will have some beefed up IV's here and there.

You forgot the pastebin I got it out of, that scriesm dumped http://pastebin.com/3ubV2eQc

Is it confirmed that we aren't going to get anymore new drops till S/M? cause on Serebii after every scheduled new drop they told us the next date for a news drop but after the last one we haven't been told a date by Serebii. So does that mean no more scheduled new drops or are we gonna get some news drops without notice?

Is it confirmed that we aren't going to get anymore new drops till S/M? cause on Serebii after every scheduled new drop they told us the next date for a news drop but after the last one we haven't been told a date by Serebii. So does that mean no more scheduled new drops or are we gonna get some news drops without notice?
I keep up with his Twitter; as far as serebii or anyone else knows, there could still be news. but either way there's no date or confirmation.

The gameplay usefulness or uselessness is irrelevant to whether it makes sense. Conceptually, there is no problem with it having Limber while also being immune to paralysis because of its typing.
abilities literally only matter in the games lol

I think there will be one more update, on or around the 15th.
CoroCoro will almost definitely have something new in it. It's also a mere 3 days before SM launch, so there will almost certainly be a launch trailer to go with it if nothing else. It's even on a Tuesday, their favorite update time.

e: Of course as always the real kicker will be how early someone gets a copy. These always leak early, its just a question of how early.

I also expect some reviewer to leak something ala Gen 6, which leaked out some stuff about the post game (the birrds, mewtwo, zygarde), the number of pokemon, binacle, greninja & hawlucha

How odd that they beefed up the HP and Defense IVs considering they went to the effort of lowering those Pokemon's Defense base stats to make the Demo easier...

How odd that they beefed up the HP and Defense IVs considering they went to the effort of lowering those Pokemon's Defense base stats to make the Demo easier...
To be fair, the whole "their Defenses were nerfed" thing was just speculation and was never confirmed to be true. Personally, I think the stats in the demo are their actual stats, especially since that would mean Pikipek's BST would match Fletchling's (both are 278).

To be fair, the whole "their Defenses were nerfed" thing was just speculation and was never confirmed to be true. Personally, I think the stats in the demo are their actual stats, especially since that would mean Pikipek's BST would match Fletchling's (both are 278).
Greninja also doesn't really need help killing things, either. And Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, & Golbat weren't nerfed either.

If Pikipek needed a demo nerf, it should have been to its attack & speed. Dang thing almost killed me several times in the capture challenge...

Greninja also doesn't really need help killing things, either. And Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, & Golbat weren't nerfed either.

If Pikipek needed a demo nerf, it should have been to its attack & speed. Dang thing almost killed me several times in the capture challenge...
Yes, yes, all so true. The whole rumor was likely just an assumption stemming from Pikipek and Yungoos sharing the same HP, Def, and Sp. Def and them being pretty frail.

Speaking of which, I hope Gumshoos isn't as frail and slow as its pre-Evo. It will hopefully take that "fat and hairy" comment from the "Real Leaks" leak to heart and get thick and bulky.

Yes, this makes me very happy. I'm very excited to go into the game knowing nothing about the plot and getting to experience it all myself, but still having the benefit of knowing data about the Pokemon species we'll encounter and how the new mechanics work.

Is there any word on whether or not we can have an item that gives us the non-Alolan forms of Pokemon? Like say, I want a normal Exeggutor to be born in SuMo? It's a normal Leaf Stone that gives us Alolan Eggy, so...

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Is there any word on whether or not we can have an item that gives us the non-Alolan forms of Pokemon? Like say, I want a normal Exeggutor to be born in SuMo? It's a normal Leaf Stone that gives us Alolan Eggy, so...
No (and info like that and how breeding will work won't be discovered until the games are released) but I'm going to guess we're not. Normal version of Alolan Pokemon will most likely have to be transferred over from Gen VI like any species of Pokemon that's not part of the Alolan Regional Dex would.

Welp I'm seeing a lot of fuss on vp of someone actually cracking the key for Sun.

Might be fake as many early leaks, but this fuss looks a bit more promising, if it isn't fake we might actually get full leaks nearly 3 weeks before launch.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Welp I'm seeing a lot of fuss on vp of someone actually cracking the key for Sun.

Might be fake as many early leaks, but this fuss looks a bit more promising, if it isn't fake we might actually get full leaks nearly 3 weeks before launch.
Okay, so does the pre-download have an amount of the game's data in it or is it just reserving space for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)