SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Discussion

I'm mildly optimistic about the "press A to enter buildings" thing. In the absence of grid based movement, I can imagine myself getting frustrated at accidentally brushing up against a door while moving and automatically entering it. Most 3D RPGs involve using an interact button to open a door or similar to enter rooms; it may take some unlearning of Pokemon muscle memory, but it's mostly just falling in line with how the rest of the world does things. Of course, going back and replaying old games afterwards is going to result in a lot of superfluous A-presses, but that seems a worthwhile price to pay for what, in the long run, will probably end up being a quality of life improvement for a grid-free, 3D Pokemon iteration.

Oh right...I forgot grid locked movement is no more...sounds like a silly change but I guess they're going for a Tales of open world. That sounds great, hope they have a serious plot to back it up. I much prefer the story of Platinum over XY, and with this complete change in-terms of simple mechanics it only makes sense to double up on the story.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If I can just hold the A button already when trying to open doors I'll be fine. After all our goal is to reach parallel universes in half an A press, right? As for the demo supposedly being available in Australia, it's time for an all-nighter.

As I was reading in the Combining of Formes policy thread, Greninja and Battle Bond Greninja might get tiered separatedly. If it can't get a nature (and no tutor moves like Gunk Shot, which are ORAS exclusive for now) I can see it being unbanned

Has someone figured out the base stats of this thing?

Good thing I started replaying Digimon World 3 and became accustomed to doing this.

jk

Mine that data boys, us americans with vanilla DS's will just have to die, all I really care about is the data tbh, I wanna experience the story stuff on my own.

Can someone give me the stats of a Greninja already "Battle Bonded", so I can check the base stats and go to sleep without this question in my body!

Also, any idea of when is releasing in America?

Can someone give me the stats of a Greninja already "Battle Bonded", so I can check the base stats and go to sleep without this question in my body!

Also, any idea of when is releasing in America?
Around 2AM, from what I've heard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)