SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

I feel so bad for Spectrier. Like if it had a decent coverage move in literally any type besides Dark (which offers literally nothing Ghost doesn't besides hitting normal types) you could probably make a decent set with two attacks and substitute and nasty plot (or protect in doubles), but right now it essentially has zero coverage of note

Wow, i literally have never seen hype die this fast ever, not even with the byleth reveal in smash.

That aside i agree with people underating alola: The concept of exploring a region that lacks the general pokemon league system was a really cool concept that im sad people didn't really apreciate

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Hey guys, wanna hear something reaaaaalllyy depressing?

This game was dead at the eyes of any true pokemone fan when dex cut happend, but since this game sold more than Smash, they'll fucking do it again

I don't want gen 4 remakes, because they are gonna fuck that up to unbelivable levels

So yeah, 2020 is looking good :'3

Wow, i literally have never seen hype die this fast ever, not even with the byleth reveal in smash.

That aside i agree with people underating alola: The concept of exploring a region that lacks the general pokemon league system was a really cool concept that im sad people didn't really apreciate
To be fair, I think there was a lot of hope put back in the player base after the DLC was announced and that it would fix many of the glaring flaws of the base game (Dexit, no tutors, subpar graphics, etc.). Isle of Armor sorta(?) did that, having more mons and a more varied environment, but it was small, short, and padded with some less than fun content (Watts, Digletts).

So now we had a standard for a Pokémon DLC, and then when the IoA was datamined we found out there were still unannounced Pokémon and that the island was huge and there was some tournament of sorts. So more hype was added to CT and now that we got it, it’s sorta flat? The new Pokémon weren’t what we were expecting and the returning mons got shafted on movesets. I’m sure it’ll still be fun, but it’s not what we expected.

tl;dr: We set our expectations too high, even though by this point we should know better, and got burned and now are salty about it. Circle of Life of Pokemon games.

D i s a p p o n t m e n t
L i e s
C h a h a T h n x 4 M u n n i e s

This map legit feels so fucking awful to navigate too lmao

and for some reason they brought back the 'diglett hunting' mechanic in the form of footprints, but at least you don't have to find all the footprints just some of them, finding enough unlocks the swords trio, they just casually are walking around lmao.

I just fought wild Cobalion and it was... really lame

At first the fight was interesting because it boosted itself quickly and started to do too much damage. But when I had 2 mons left... it started spamming Sword Dance and Sacred Sword against my Ghost type that would have died to Iron Head. Almost as if the AI realized I was losing so it decided to Gary Stu me and not let me lose

Which is lame af, just let me lose. I fucked up, and I shoul be punsihed by it. That was so anticlimactic I swear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)