SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

????????????????????

Reg Darm Base Atk is 135, Darm 2.0 has a Base Atk of 160. Reg Darm doesn't outspeed Koko, Darm 2.0 does. I'm not sure why this thing is being compared to reg Darm.
My dude I think you are confused. There are 4 Darmanitan.

1 is the regular sheer force fire Darmanitan that we all know and love.

2 is the ass garbage fire / psychic Zen mode trash that we regret using that ultra ball on. It looked so cool yet we were lied to.

3 is mono ice Darmanitan. It has the same stats as fire Darmanitan but instead of a free life orb from sheer force it gets a free choice band from gorilla tactics.

4 is also mono ice Darmanitan (same stats as #1,2,3) but with Zen mode instead of gorilla tactics. If this one drops to 50% hp it gets the crazy fire / Ice stats but doesn't get gorilla tactics as it's ability is Zen mode.

I have no idea what moves these pokemon get as I am stuck at an airport drunk as shit arguing about pokemon because apparently right now I have nothing else to do but I assume somewhere in this thread is the info you seek.

What does Primarina and Goodra get that's reliable recovery?
Life Dew

Basically in doubles it heals both allies for 25%, in singles it heals yourself for 50%

A lot of stuff gets it surprisingly;

Squirtle, Clefairy, Clefable, Shellder, Lapras, Mewtwo, Mew, Togepi, Togetic, Corsola-0, Celebi, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Roselia, Milotic, Jirachi, Budew, Lucario, Togekiss, Gallade, Goomy, Popplio, Hatenna, Hattrem, Hatterene

My dude I think you are confused. There are 4 Darmanitan.

1 is the regular sheer force fire Darmanitan that we all know and love.

2 is the ass garbage fire / psychic Zen mode trash that we regret using that ultra ball on. It looked so cool yet we were lied to.

3 is mono ice Darmanitan. It has the same stats as fire Darmanitan but instead of a free life orb from sheer force it gets a free choice band from gorilla tactics.

4 is also mono ice Darmanitan (same stats as #1,2,3) but with Zen mode instead of gorilla tactics. If this one drops to 50% hp it gets the crazy fire / Ice stats but doesn't get gorilla tactics as it's ability is Zen mode.

I have no idea what moves these pokemon get as I am stuck at an airport drunk as shit arguing about pokemon because apparently right now I have nothing else to do but I assume somewhere in this thread is the info you seek.
As I said prior, the leaks weren't clear but I see the numbers so I thought it was reg darmanitan with an evo. I've retracted my statement already.

Things to note in the move data list:
  • Life Dew heals 25% to both user and ally in Doubles and 50% to the user in Singles
  • Aura Wheel is 110 BP. Too bad Morpeko is useless otherwise
  • Breaking Swipe's BP is 60. If a Pokemon with Technician gets it, it could potentially get some use out of it
  • Pyro Ball has a 10% Burn chance
  • Clangorous Soul only makes the user lose 33% health, not 50%
  • Strange Steam, G-Weezing's exclusive move, has 90 BP and 95% Accuracy with a 20% chance of Confusion.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
So if you manage to outsped something, that’s a 170 BP move with no drawbacks.
[Sarcasm]Well that ain't abusable with Rush Abilities[/Sarcasm]

Honestly, I'm just using this as an excuse to point out the Fossil Pokemon's Egg Group, Undiscovered. If being based on the results of incompetent early archeology and needing two completely different fossil halves to create weren't enough to convince you these Pokemon weren't meant to be, then maybe the fact that they can't breed should be another hint at how much the scientists messed up. They really should stick to normal tea leaves instead of making tea with marijuana...

Life Dew

Basically in doubles it heals both allies for 25%, in singles it heals yourself for 50%

Squirtle, Clefairy, Clefable, Shellder, Lapras, Mewtwo, Mew, Togepi, Togetic, Corsola-0, Celebi, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Roselia, Milotic, Jirachi, Budew, Lucario, Togekiss, Gallade, Goomy, Popplio, Hatenna, Hattrem, Hatterene

So I no longer have to crawl through 5 generations of transfer hell to get softboild Clefable because now it gets reliable recovery via tm? Sweet.

Also unaware Clefable gets non-Wish recovery so that's cool too

Edit: RECOVER JIRACHI

Edit 2: it only heals 25% all is lost

Last edited:
252 Atk Life Orb Gyarados Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 200+ Def Rotom-Wash: 237-281 (77.9 - 92.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
(Still guranteed 2HKO without Life Orb. 37.5% chance to OHKO after 1 DD without Life Orb)

A'ight then. Probably replacing Bounce since no Flyium Z.

Life Dew

This is HUGE! Goodra and Primarina with recovery, not to mention Jirachi, Roserade, and Gardevoir. Wow! Blastoise and Cloyster now have a great set up move and recovery.

is there really no mythical this gen?? that makes no sense at all.

also does zacian get a exclusive move like other doggo and eternatus?

so like, hear me out. the fossil pokemon are in the undiscovered group. the only other pokemon in that group are all legendaries, and "legendaries" like UBs (well and babies/nidoqueen, but other members of their family can breed). whats more, because theyre fossils, presumably you only get 1 of each, or possibly less than that, like 1 total. what i propose is that, even though they have low-ish BST, the fossil pokemon are in fact legendary pokemon. you only get 1 per game, and cannot produce more after that. perhaps the individual draco, arcto, zolt, and vish forms were legendaries back in their day. but science happened, and now you have much weaker forms of what the legendaries could have been.

Going through the move list and looking at the Max Move BP, the Fighting and Poison Max Moves are all noticeably weaker in terms of BP than other max moves. For example, Gunk Shot and Focus Blast Max Moves only have 95 BP. Seems odd that the Max Moves would be noticeably weaker than the original move. Am I reading the data wrong?

so like, hear me out. the fossil pokemon are in the undiscovered group. the only other pokemon in that group are all legendaries, and "legendaries" like UBs (well and babies/nidoqueen, but other members of their family can breed). whats more, because theyre fossils, presumably you only get 1 of each, or possibly less than that, like 1 total. what i propose is that, even though they have low-ish BST, the fossil pokemon are in fact legendary pokemon. you only get 1 per game, and cannot produce more after that. perhaps the individual draco, arcto, zolt, and vish forms were legendaries back in their day. but science happened, and now you have much weaker forms of what the legendaries could have been.
They're undiscovered because they're horrible Frankenstein mutants, you can't staple a fish to a stegosaurus ass and expect it to be able to breed.

Wait, the TRs these raid Pokemon drop aren't the moves they actually know, right? Otherwise a lot of these battles that are supposed to be 'among the toughest in the series' will be a joke where you can just wall something's monotype moveset.

Going through the move list and looking at the Max Move BP, the Fighting and Poison Max Moves are all noticeably weaker in terms of BP than other max moves. For example, Gunk Shot and Focus Blast Max Moves only have 95 BP. Seems odd that the Max Moves would be noticeably weaker than the original move. Am I reading the data wrong?
They boost both the user's and ally's Attack/Sp. Attack, so if they're weaker that would probably be the reason.

Last edited:
That is so strange that it doesn't get stab from its signature move. Unless they plan on giving it to Carnivine, I don't understand.
It's likely to synergize with it's ability, mimicry, which acts as an automatic Camoflage (changing it's type based on it's surroundings). Since it's mouth now looks like a pokeball, it's to punish players finding items in the grass with STAB snap trap (since it would be grass type, due to mimicry)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)