SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

I assume the 3 new legendary are shiny locked, but what about the Galarian forms of the birds? I also assume shiny locked. Any word on the other legendary that you can catch? Not shiny locked like Ultra Sun/Moon?
No words, but they've been consistent with the shiny locks so I have no reason to doubt any difference.

ORAS and USUM all shared same locks:
Native legendaries shiny locked
Non-native non shiny locked

SM/USUM tecnically have the discrepancy of UBs shiny locked in SM but not in USUM, but that's about it.

Considering Dogs, Urshifu and Eternatus are shiny locked, I would expect Calyrex, Horses, Birds and the new Regis to also be, with everything else not.

Considering Dogs, Urshifu and Eternatus are shiny locked, I would expect Calyrex, Horses, Birds and the new Regis to also be, with everything else not.
There might be an exception for the birds, if you can catch them more than once like in Let's go
This is hypothetical, but they might be like the respawning Wailord in Isle of Armor, where eventually another one spawns in.
Isn't out of the question, but there isn't really anything backing it up.

There might be an exception for the birds, if you can catch them more than once like in Let's go
This is hypothetical, but they might be like the respawning Wailord in Isle of Armor, where eventually another one spawns in.
Isn't out of the question, but there isn't really anything backing it up.
Eh, we thought the same about other legendaries until GF specified that it's "1 per cart catch".

I doubt we're getting more than 1 bird to begin with.

You think we're gonna have to choose which bird we chase and just get one of the three?
No, the trailers clearly imply you can catch all 3.

I meant simply "1 of each", without respawning. They seems to be going to work similarly to the roaming legendaryes of previous gens.

Nah, the people mention that you can find all of them. They ain't pulling a Gen VI especially seeing as the birds are a major selling point to the CT.

No words, but they've been consistent with the shiny locks so I have no reason to doubt any difference.

ORAS and USUM all shared same locks:
Native legendaries shiny locked
Non-native non shiny locked

SM/USUM tecnically have the discrepancy of UBs shiny locked in SM but not in USUM, but that's about it.

Assuming that. But regional variants are a new twist but I'll think you're right.

I assume the horses will carry their stats over when fused. That is typically how fused forms work right?
The stats tends to line up but not really carry over, per say. For example, let's look at Reshiram, Kyurem & White Kyurem and Solgaleo, Necrozma, Necrozma Dusk Mane

HP​
Attack​
Defense​
Sp Attack​
Sp Defense​
Speed​
Reshiram​
100​
120​
100​
150​
120​
90​
Kyurem​
125​
130​
90​
130​
90​
95​
White Kyurem​
125​
120​
90​
170​
100​
95​
Solgaleo​
127​
137​
107​
113​
89​
97​
Necrozma​
97​
107​
101​
127​
89​
79​
Necrozma-DM​
97​
157​
127​
113​
109​
77​

At the very least, I would expect to get the horse's speed stat(s) if nothing else.

If the lawsuit reports are true, then TPCi is sure as heck different from Wizards of the Coast. The only time I saw Wizards shut down a Magic: the Gathering leak before it released everything it could was the very recent opening and auction of Commander Legends cards this week, and the only other legal/shutdown/tournament repercussions I saw of a MTG leak were those for the New Phyrexia godbook leak.

You know what that means regarding Wizards of the Coast: leaks of real and playtest cards are basically ignored in comparison.
Also the Rancored Elf lawsuit which involved cards from a set that Hadn't Been Announced at the time. (In addition to a major marketing mechanic)

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The birds roam? Bleh, that's gonna make getting 0 Attack IV Neutral nature birds a horrible task, isn't it? Hopefully you can save their location for easy soft reseting

honestly from how the preview described it, "roaming" is probably a misnomer

They scatter across galar but it sounds more like a puzzle to solve (to get them to stay still) than actually chasing them, per say.

honestly from how the preview described it, "roaming" is probably a misnomer

They scatter across galar but it sounds more like a puzzle to solve (to get them to stay still) than actually chasing them, per say.
I mean, that's kind of how it was in XY, but everyone still calls those roamers (and they're probably the worst roamers will ever get)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)