SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

So I gotta know what Zapdos-G's dex entry is in Japanese
When it's feathers rub together, they produce a crackling sound like the zapping of electricity. That's why this pokemon is called Zapdos
From the way this is written I am guessing the japanese has this make a sound like, well, thunders. Because its japanese is Thunders. But I'm really curious to the specifics of it.

There's one teensy little bit of info missing here: Its also LEVEL 100[/quote]
hahaha okay that's good, I like that.
The counterpart to platinum's goofy ass "event level 100, capturable level 1" regigigas

You can capture Keldeo

We know there's a Victini gift...somewhere, but we dont know the full context of it; might just be another event thing
Thanks. I assume the Victini is for a later date but is in the files.

Do we have a list of all the mythical that can be caught?

So I gotta know what Zapdos-G's dex entry is in Japanese

From the way this is written I am guessing the japanese has this make a sound like, well, thunders. Because its japanese is Thunders. But I'm really curious to the specifics of it.
Every time localizers write a dumb sentence in an attempt to stay true to the original, an angel loses its wings.

Anyone notice the 4th gen callbacks here? There is a spiritomb quest where you need to talk to 32 people for it to appear at a gravestone, and the regi temples all have statues similar to the ones seen in gen 4.
grasping at straws; the former taking influence from tomb's intro gen, and the latter being possible iwthout any influences

Anybody could find the new characters customization? I already defeated Galar Star Tournament and nothing
After a D-Max adventure if you talk to Peony's daughter she will sell you a guaranteed run at a specific legendary. If you talk to her AGAIN after this dialogue, regardless of whether you accept her offer; she gives you various glasses, monocles. Maybe more but I just caught on to this so not got to the end of her gifts yet.

I'm here to apologize to Glastrier. I called him trash. This thing is fire. Welp, its ice, but also fire. Its bulk and attack is just too much for mons to handle, they cant, they just cant handle the raw power of chadtrier. The fkn glacial lance is a 130 100 ice attack wtf is that. Im sry Glastrier my dude. Ik its actually calyrex but lets be real, the combined forms are the horses, calyrex is just chillin there.

I'm here to apologize to Glastrier. I called him trash. This thing is fire. Welp, its ice, but also fire. Its bulk and attack is just too much for mons to handle, they cant, they just cant handle the raw power of chadtrier. The fkn glacial lance is a 130 100 ice attack wtf is that. Im sry Glastrier my dude. Ik its actually calyrex but lets be real, the combined forms are the horses, calyrex is just chillin there.
Speaking of CalyRider Ice, what happens to their moveset when they "fuse"?

Does it keep Slow Horse's or Rex's?

Speaking of CalyRider Ice, what happens to their moveset when they "fuse"?

Does it keep Slow Horse's or Rex's?
The answer to your question seems to be "Yes"

Ice rider gets all of Glastrier's level up moves + Glacial Lance as level 1 moves, keeps all of calyrex's level up moves at their usual levels, and its TM/TR learnset looks to be the combined learnsets of base calyrex and glastrier.

The answer to your question seems to be "Yes"

Ice rider gets all of Glastrier's level up moves + Glacial Lance as level 1 moves, keeps all of calyrex's level up moves at their usual levels, and its TM/TR learnset looks to be the combined learnsets of base calyrex and glastrier.
Wow, that's cool. Looks like I was wrong about their coverage then, I see a lot of high power coverage options on Glastrier's moveset. So it's really just the speed and typing.

I might keep an eye on where it lands competitively.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure where to put this, but from what I can see from my own playthrough and what I've seen and heard so far, it would seem that the Bagon line is exclusive to Sword while the Gible line is exclusive to Shield.

I cannot fully verify if this is the case (since I only have Shield), but since I haven't seen a single Bagon or Salamence in my CT exploration so far but it's been stated to be found in the Tunnel to the Top (where I've found the Gible line). I don't know if there are any other version exclusives in CT but it seems like Bagon and Gible are at least one of them.

inb4 triple types are gen 9's gimmick
honestly would not surprise me if they mulled over "As One" giving Unnerve, the Neigh AND the Grass Typing at one point. Double abilities! Triple the types!

Not sure where to put this, but from what I can see from my own playthrough and what I've seen and heard so far, it would seem that the Bagon line is exclusive to Sword while the Gible line is exclusive to Shield.

I cannot fully verify if this is the case (since I only have Shield), but since I haven't seen a single Bagon or Salamence in my CT exploration so far but it's been stated to be found in the Tunnel to the Top (where I've found the Gible line). I don't know if there are any other version exclusives in CT but it seems like Bagon and Gible are at least one of them.
Correct, they're exclusive.
Serebii updated their Version Exlusives list earlier today https://serebii.net/swordshield/exclusives.shtml

Do we have any knowledge about changes for returning Pokémon in Crown Tundra? Here are some examples of what I mean:
• Ability effects (e.g. a handful of Abilities now ignore Intimidate)
• Stats (e.g. Aegislash's highest stats are now reduced)
• Egg Groups (e.g. Ralts line is now Human-Like)
• Set of Abilities (e.g. Koffing gets Levitate, Neutralizing Gas, and Stench now)
• Learnable Moves (e.g. Squirtle line learns Shell Smash)
• Evolution methods (e.g. Charjabug now uses a Thunder Stone to evolve)
• Level-Up Moves (e.g. a certain Pokémon learns a certain move at a certain level that it wouldn't in previous games)

Do we have any knowledge about changes for returning Pokémon in Crown Tundra? Here are some examples of what I mean:
• Ability effects (e.g. a handful of Abilities now ignore Intimidate)
• Stats (e.g. Aegislash's highest stats are now reduced)
• Egg Groups (e.g. Ralts line is now Human-Like)
• Set of Abilities (e.g. Koffing gets Levitate, Neutralizing Gas, and Stench now)
• Learnable Moves (e.g. Squirtle line learns Shell Smash)
• Evolution methods (e.g. Charjabug now uses a Thunder Stone to evolve)
• Level-Up Moves (e.g. a certain Pokémon learns a certain move at a certain level that it wouldn't in previous games)
All of this can be seen on Serebii's Sw&Sh pokedex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)