SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

F**k these games. They removed Rototiller for no reason at all, when it’s such a cool grass team strategy. And they bring in a Grassy Terrain setter in Rillaboom but then don't include Gogoat and its Grassy Pelt in the Galar dex? What is the thinking here? And why did Spider Web or Sky Drop or Nightmare have to go?
Just disgusting. But hey, I’m glad I can still use f***king Charizard and a third Meowth form.

Lol what makes you think it isnt going to switch out? It literally has no coverage to beat Tar at +2 except Giga Drain, which obviously doesn't do enough. It even lost the possibility of HP Fighting

Which is why the removal of Pursuit is huge, since Geist and Dragapult can freely switch out of dark types.
Where's the link or post that shows the entire moveset of the teapot pokemon (or any new mons entire moveset)?

So many people in this thread worshiping the lazy peen of GF. I'm shocked some of you are choosing to buy the game. GF removing so much substantive content is a HUGE middle finger when they give us almost nothing in return!
How very righteous of you for abstaining from buying a video game. Personally, the wild area alone is basically what I want in a Pokémon game. The rest (gyms and other nonsense) is fluff.

Galarian Weezing gets Misty Surge as hidden ability.

Haven't seen any stat buffs. Rapidash and Weezing same stats. Butterfree, Quagsire, Noctowl, Lanturn, Qwilfish, Octillery etc all still trash.

I hope special Grass-types finally get some love in terms of coverage moves. For many of them Signal Beam and HP Fire was all they had going on, and both moves were cut.

I suspect a lot of the niche moves like Spider Web and Heal Order got cut because they couldn't justify updating the animations for moves with such low distribution. Although no Return/Frustration makes me wonder if they are doing away with the happiness mechanic entirely.

Corviknight's actual stats:
Base Stats: 98.87.105.53.85.67 (BST: 495)

So Smogon's initial calcs were a bit off, mainly in speed, but were very close in most of them. Only a few points off here and there. Overall those are still good stats.

Eternatus... how the fuck does it have a 1125 BST? Please tell me that's its Eternamax form. Or else it might go straight to AG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)