Type: Ghost
Ability(s): Cute Charm
Held Item: Grip Claw
Nature: Timid
Base Stats: 100/15/100/125/10/150
Sample moveset: Fake Tears, Wrap, Whirlwind, Selfdestruct

Eh, why not. I'm bored

Name: Kurashi
Type: Ground(I'm a fair bit lazy)/Psychic (I think about things to much.)
Ability(s): Simple (I'm a simple person with simple needs and wants.)/Traunt (I'm a fair bit lazy lolz)/Dream World: Shed Skin (Unreleased) (I could go into why I want this to be my Dream World Ability but then things would get more personal than I'd like them to be lolz)
Held Item: Leftovers (I'm lazy and a sloth)
Nature: Gentle (I'm what people would call, a gentle giant. I dont care for fighting)
Base Stats:
HP: 110 (Yea I'm fat lolz)
Attack: 100 (Eh the few times I do fight I go for the throat if I get serious)
Defense: 120 (One thing I'm good at doing when I fight is holding someone back)
Special Attack: 90 (I'm a deep thinker but I'm not very good at expressing it)
Special Defense: 80 (Things good/bad tend to stick with me for a long time)
Speed: 30 (I'm not fast..... like at all)
EV Spread: 252 Hp/252 Def
Sample moveset: Earthquake/Body Slam/Curse/Rest
Brief description: What you see is what you get. A rather direct tank. My moves tend to be based around my life as of right now. Earthquake is because everyone in my house accuses me of stomping way to hard to the point of shaking the house (I've noticed it lolz) Body Slam is because everyone who's had the unlucky fortune of getting in a wrestling match with me (mostly my best friend Brandan) has had the mispleasure of getting hurt. Cruse is complicated and I dont feel the need to go into it. Rest is because lately I've been sleeping 10-14 hours lolz. I get alot of sleep I dont need.

I'd probably be uu. I need to put on recover and Zen Headbutt/psycho cut lolz. However, I'm not very good at healing myself, I hate headbutting things. It hurts me way more than it hurts someone else, and body slam fits me more than Psycho cut.

P.S: I like how my name contradicts my typing. Kurashi is my own japanese amalgamation of Kuroi (Dark) and Arashi (Storm) But my type is Ground/Psychic. I swear to god I didn't intend that lolz

Name: jumpluff!!!!!!!!!
Type: Grass/Ice
I was talking about this recently, actually, and I selected an Ice dual-type because I'm very cold and distant outwardly and internally at times, but to make that my primary type would be wrong. I chose to go with Grass because I think the flower type suits my tastes and personality well, and also because I don't think I am serene enough for Water, which would otherwise suit me entirely. (Yes, Gyarados, I know...) Additionally, Grass-types are nurturing, often support-types, and I'm the kind of person who always plays supports, healers, utility characters, etc. because I enjoy being useful and making others feel better and at ease.
Ability(s): Klutz / Run Away (Hidden ability: Contrary)
I chose Klutz immediately because I'm extremely clumsy, imbalanced, and uncoordinated due to disability. Run Away I decided upon because I'm an extremely avoidant person and my response to things I find uncomfortable, threatening, or awkward is to run away (I have trouble dealing with problems directly, although I am working on it). Contrary is self-explanatory, I should think!
Held Item: Pink Bow Wait, if I have to pick something available in this generation: Douse Drive.
I chose this because (as long-time IRC friends will know well) I regularly spill things on my keyboards and ruin them. Or just break them in general, actually...
Nature: Timid
I think a lot of natures suit me because I'm quite capricious (I considered making Moody my hidden ability, even). I was gonna say Adamant since I'm a highly passionate, emotionally-engaged person with very strong convictions, but I think Timid suits me better, especially offline, as I'm a shy, avoidant person. I have trouble talking to people one-on-one, I'm camera-shy, and I'm easily startled.
Base Stats: (HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed)
HP: 60 - I have really low stamina... I'm always unwell.
Atk: 50 - I hurt myself more trying to hurt things.
Def: 80 - I'm not that sturdy, but I'm definitely not frail -- considering my medical history, if I were frail I'd be dead by now.
SpA: 125 - I'm very mentally oriented, enjoy creative pursuits,. The really high score is just because everything else is pathetically low and this is what the focus of my identity is >_>
SpD: 40 - I'm a really sensitive, emotional person. I'm prone to anxiety
Spe: 105 - Let's be real here, if this were all about athletic prowess then I'd have one of the lowest BSTs. In the past though it's always been commented on how fast I finish tasks, fast I talk (though I've learned to slow down considerably now), how fast I walk, how fast I type, how fast I do everything but actually run :p!!!
EV Spread: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Sample moveset:
jumpluff @ Douse Drive
Contrary
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Hyper Voice
- Rest
- Mimic

~I was gonna go with Seed Flare, because I needed a STAB, and because, well, as you may be aware, I have a considerable Shaymin collection offline :x but I guess Leaf Storm would fit my ability better ;p
~Hyper Voice is because everyone likes to make ... comments about my voice and I giggle a lot ._.
~Rest because I'm perpetually tired and must sleep ten hours a day...
~Mimic because, while some of you may not be aware, I LOVE imitating others, and I can actually be pretty good at impersonating them; I've successfully tricked a number of members of this forum into believing I'm someone else because of it >_> This is also how I learn, by recreating and reverse engineering things.
Brief description: Stats and Dream World ability would make for a potent special sweeper, but lacks type coverage. Is frail and lacks reliable recovery, although high Speed somewhat compensates -- best to use with an allied Heal Bell. Wears Choice Specs well, due to having had glasses since a very early age and possessing the ability to spam a Special Attack-boosting Leaf Storm. Power creep sucks.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: LonelyNess
Type: Fire / Ground

I chose Fire because I am a really warm / loving individual. In addition, I am also a really passionate debater (to the point where I get a little hot headed). I am a Ground type because I'm very down to earth (HEHE GET IT?). I have realistic expectations of myself and others which is one of my better qualities, IMO.

Ability(s): Adaptability / Friend Guard

I've always been able to adapt to my surroundings, especially in social settings. I'm pretty keen on what jokes / mannerisms are acceptable in whatever situation I'm in and in real life I get a long with any group I'm in. Online I don't necessarily have to pretend to like / get along with people which is why I don't act like that on say, IRC, but it's one of my better skills IRL. Friend Guard is there because I'm an insanely loyal person. I will do anything to protect my friends / loved ones, even to the detriment of myself sometimes.

Held Item: Zoom Lens

I wear glasses cause otherwise I'm fuckin' blind...

Nature: Bold

I'm a pretty bold individual. I've never had a problem talking to new people or trying new things. I think this fits me best.

Base Stats:

HP: 90 - Slightly above average height with a slender frame gives me a pretty average HP.
Atk: 50 - I'm a lover, not a fighter.
Def: 100 - I've been hit in the face multiple times and not gone down, so I'd say I'm pretty resilient.
Sp Atk: 110 - Yeah yeah I'm smart whatever.
Sp Def: 130 - Anyone who knows me knows I am one of the most thick skinned people they've ever met. I can take a lot of verbal / emotional abuse and keep on kicking.
Speed: 80 - Pretty average

Sample moveset:

Sing - You know why this is here. I sing the songs.
Recover - I'm a very resilient person, I've gone through some shit in my life and I always bounce back.
Night Shade - I am a night owl, if it's 2 AM and I'm asleep, it's a weird night I must be sick.
Lava Plume - You need a STAB move...

Name: X5Dragon

Type:
Dragon/Fight (I'm very proud, very competitive and think of myself having lots of unlocked potential, plus I identify with dragons a lot)

Ability(s):
Own Tempo (that's pretty much me, I have to work at my own pace and whenever I feel like it) / Heat Proof (I enjoy relatively high temperatures and bath almost consistently in heated water)

Held Item:
Leftovers (my body burns so fast I got to constantly eat small meals)

Nature:
Adamant (I insist) / Relaxed (You can find me way too at ease at sometimes, preferring to do things bit by bit)

HP: 90 (Good endurance, nothing bulky)
Attack: 120 (Think a lot about my fights, get into too many of arguments, always ready for a competition and can wear my opponent down by conquer and divide)
Defense: 70 (Bone structure is thin, but I got some Martial Arts to keep me safe)
Special Attack: 120 (I do creative shit, just don't touch the math and were cool)
Special Defense: 35 (I hate ice and cold stuff, no I'm not making this up, 20C is freezing for me)
Speed: 100 (Thin frame + Muscles = Good pace)

EV Spread: 252 Atk, 252 Special, 4 Speed
Sample moveset: Dragon Dance, Revenge, Outrage, Fire Blast
Brief description:

I'm always busy with something, I tend to be relaxed and very distracted, but I don't like conflict and don't like to be challenged, which makes me competitive and instantly hyperfocused moments later. I can work myself up into a frenzy, Outrage is the natural attack, fire blast if I sense my opponent is being unfair, revenge if I see any friends of mine needing help. What happens later is the natural Roost followed by more Dragon Dancing if only to celebrate :)

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: Ace Emerald
Type: Psychic/Normal (I'm pretty smart, but not really special)
Ability(s):
Defiant (I try to find my own path, do my own thing)
Own Tempo (See above. Also, I'm drum major this year, so I actually do have to have the tempo)
Held Item: Mind Plate (I gravitate towards my intellectual pursuits)
Nature:
Modest (I honestly hate bragging on myself, I try not to be cocky)
Naive (Seriously I am so small town isolated and naive it's not funny)
Base Stats:
HP-90 (I'm pretty healthy, not exceedingly)
Attack-100 (I'm physically able as well)
Defense-70 (I don't take pain that well)
Special Attack-120 (As I said, pretty smart)
Special Defense-70 (I don't take mental attacks much better)
Speed-100 (Same as Attack)

(Modest/Own Tempo)
EV Spread: 4 HP/252 Sp Atk/252 Spe
Sample moveset:
Nasty Plot (Maybe not nasty, but I'm always plotting and planning)
Psychic (Standard mental move)
Hyper Voice (Drum major has to be loud)
Surf (I love to swim)
Brief description:
Standard special sweeper. Unfortunately the wonderful 100 speed tier is ruined because of Modest nature, but the power boost is welcomed. 70 defenses are still usable for a sweeper thanks to the 90 base HP, enough to set up a Nasty Plot. The coverage hits everything but especially bulky Ghosts and Steels.

(Naive/Defiant)
EV Spread: 252 Atk/4 Sp Atk/252 Spe
Sample moveset:
Close Combat (I've taken some hardcore marital arts)
Return (Anything can learn this really)
Psycho Boost (Exam week)
Hurricane (I've lived through my share. A tree destroyed part of my house in hurricane Fran when I was a baby).
Brief description:
A much more effective all out attacker set. One Close Combat gives Ace +4 attack, which he can immediately use to hammer opponents with a STAB Return. Psycho Boost is a powerful option to break through physical walls, and gives Ace +2 Attack. Hurricane is interesting coverage if used before Psycho Boost.

Name: locopoke (genderless)
Type: Bug / Flying
Ability(s): Illuminate / Rivalry (Hidden Ability: Oblivious)
Held Item: Swimming Goggles
Nature: Lonely
Base Stats:
HP: 45 (i am not not very bulky)
Atk: 45 (maxed out my attack is 207!)
Def: 35 (i am not very bulky)
SpA: 20 (lets be honest do i seem smart)
SpD: 30 (i was being modest here, i deserve a 10)
Spe: 21 (just look at my list of infractions, i'm very slow. but i get the jump on max speed other shit bugs)
EV Spread: it really wouldn't make a difference.
Sample moveset: Gust / Sleep Talk
Brief description: Inspired by Tornadus-T, I make use of my magnificent resistances to Breloom and hope to hit it with a STAB Super Effective Gust.

I ended up writing all of this out and then my browser crashed and now I am mildly inconvenienced.

Name:
Fisdunction (hello)
Type: Normal/Electric (Most of my hobbies involve the use of some sort of electronic device)
Ability(s): Thick Fat, (I'm overweight, how 'bout you) Contrary, (I can be quite argumentative at times) Natural Cure (I don't get sick very often, and I recover from illness quickly)
Held Item: Moo Moo Milk (Where the fuck is the ovaltine?)
Nature: Calm (I've been called apathetic before. I'd say that's fair)
Base Stats: 108/89/98/103/112/40
HP: 108 (I'm a big guy, so I've got natural bulk)
ATK: 89 (I work out somewhat infrequently. I'd describe myself as "strong enough")
DEF: 98 (My threshold for pain is a little above average)
SPATK: 103 (I'm not super smart, but I know enough to get by. I have a pretty good eye for detail, so I tend to notice the little things)
SPDEF: 112 (I'm not emotional at all. I'm also very opinionated and judgemental about shit I don't understand)
SPD: 40 (I have a huge procrastination problem. Due tomorrow? Do tomorrow)
EV Spread: 252 HP 176 SPATK 80 SPDEF
Sample moveset:
~Psycho Shift/Rest
~Discharge/Volt Switch
~Scald
~Encore
Brief description: The chosen EV spread allows Fisdunction to serve as an excellent check to common offensive threats such as logic and reasoning, while also providing decent power in humor and video gaming. Psycho Shift should be used if running Thick Fat in order to reflect arguments, while Natural Cure sets can run Rest (and Volt Switch) to prevent opponents from even trying to correct you. Discharge and Scald provide coverage along with a good chance of leaving your opponent stunned silent or recovering from a sick burn. Encore finishes up the set, as no American can resist the allure of thunderous applause.

Name: AC?
Type: Metal (\m/)/Psychic (I like to think)
Ability(s): Anger Point/ Heavy Metal
Held Item: Blackglasses (I want to be like ZZ Top)
Nature: Adamant (You can't change my mind)
Base Stats: 110/100/95/135/85/80)
EV Spread: 252 HP, 252 Attack, 252 SP. Attack
Sample moveset: Meteor Mash, Hammer Arm, Psychic, Fire Blast
Brief description: I can hit hard in both areas, and I'm extremely lazy, but I can put forth effort when needed. Plus Megadeth and AC/DC rule, so I guess that's where the metal comes in. In general, I'm a lazyass.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Name: Trop

Type: Dragon/Dragon. I love Chinese Culture because of their dragons. Second Dragon because I had a Dragon tatoo for about 3 years.

Ability(s): Contrary: Except for grandma telling me that coke and pepsi are bad for me, I never do what people tell me to.

Held Item: Amulet Coin. I always get extra money when I really want to.

Nature: Hasty

HP 45:Slightly underweight and because low hp is master race.
Attack 95:Blackbelt in Taekwondo
Defense 55:I don't really need to take a hit.
Sp.A 138: I like to research about random shit all the time and because I only need to read/watch/see something once to memorize it.
Sp.Defense 100: Not easy at all to trick me.
Speed 117:I'm fast as fuck.

EV Spread: 0 everything. I don't even need to try.

Sample moveset:
Draco Meteor: I needed to abuse my ability.
Hi-Jump Kick: As I said, I 'm a blackbelt in Taekwondo.
Milk Drink: I drink a lot of milk.
Hyper Voice: My voice is really loud.

Brief description: I'm in the top percentage.

Style_Dota

Bloo Wannabe
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: MikeDecIsHere

Type: Fire/Fighting
:I chose this typing mainly because of my persona. I am a varsity athlete and I love to work out and such. Therefore, I decided to go with a Fighting type. The Fire type comes from my passionate and strong personality, especially on the Tennis Court. I also am a very passionate person in relationships, and love is like an eternal flame that goes on in the heart.

Ability(s):

• Intimidate: I have been told that I am a very intimidating person for some reason.
  • Moxie: For every opponent I take down, I get stronger and stronger on the court.
  • Speed Boost (Unreleased): I'm working on getting faster!

Held Item: Fresh Water: If I could, I would choose a tennis racket, but I can't. I also really love water.

Nature: Naughty: I'm going to choose not to explain this one...but let's say I've gotten around.

Base Stats:

• HP: 90: 6'2" 190 pounds, figured it deserved a decent HP stat
  • Attack: 110: I am pretty freaking strong, especially in my forearms and my legs. I also work out a shit ton, so that kind of factors it in. I hit the tennis ball pretty damn fast because of my strength (I've hit a 138 mph serve :])
  • Defense: 90: Pretty good at taking a hit, sometimes I don't even notice I get hurt.
  • Special Attack: 80: Pretty smart, especially in Mathematics (got an 800 on the math section for the SAT, currently doing some advanced shit in college).
  • Special Defense: 70: Pretty emotionally stable, but I sometimes let my emotions get the better of me.
  • Speed: 110: I was the fastest person on my Tennis Team :], but I'm still not that fast.

EV Spread: 128 HP / 208 Atk / 32 Def / 140 Spe

Sample moveset: Agility / Hi Jump Kick / Fire Punch / Protect

Other viable moves: Attract, Lovely Kiss, Wide Guard, Sonic Boom, Searing Shot, Bulk Up, Helping Hand

Brief description:
I will just explain the ones that might need explanation. Protect is because I am very protective of myself, and am very cautious about who I get close to and who I tell things to. Lovely Kiss is mainly because I love kissing :]. SonicBoom is kind of a reference to my flat serve, which just whizzes by people at times. Searing Shot refers to my passing shots in tennis. Wide Guard is because I always protect the people that I care about.

If anything needs clarification, let me know :]

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I so want to edit your post and put "Stick" as your held item Mike. It's as close to a racket as you'll get!

Name: KnightoftheWind
Type: Dark (I'm the biggest jerk in my family) / Water (but I'm laid-back too!)
Abilities: Gluttony (I love to eat) / (DW) Speed Boost (What I would give to be the fastest thing alive).
Held Item: Black Belt (closest thing to the black jacket I always wear)
Nature: Quiet (I have little to say most of the time)
Base Stats:
HP - 100 (I'm not fat, but I'm not thin either)
Attack - 105 (Used to work out, tried martial arts for a bit, I can throw a good punch)
Defense - 100 (Can take some hits, very healthy)
Special Attack - 80 (Not dumb by any means, but I wanna be smarter dammit)
Special Defense - 130 (Laid-back as fuck)
Speed - 85 (I can run reasonably fast, but I get tired out quickly)
EV Spread: 252 HP / 216 Atk / 40 Spd
Sample moveset: Taunt / Recover / Crunch / Waterfall
Brief description: Use Sharpedo instead.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Name: PK Gaming
Type: Electric / Dragon (I've got an Electric personality and i'm a DRAGON on the inside)
Ability(s): Magic Guard (I LOVE magic. I look for magic everywhere in life... no this doesn't mean I "believe" in hocus pocus wizardry, i'm referring to the magic of life itself. You know when you're playing a game one day and everything just goes well for you... that magic.) & Illusion (I can easily change persona's depending on my surrounding)
Held Item: Life Orb (I live life like there's no tomorrow!!!!)
Nature: Naive (I can be horribly, horribly naive about things. I'm almost always in the dark about politics, and every day events)
Base Stats:
HP: 84 (I'm fairly tall, but a little on the slim side)
Atk: 100 (I'm not that strong, but I can hold my own in a fight)
Def: 68 (I'm not very tough; a punch to the stomach or the face is enough to take me out of a fight)
SpA: 115 (I wouldn't call myself very smart or bright, but i'm actively trying to improve myself intellectually and I can usually hold my own in an argument yo!)
SpD: 58 (Mental fortitude is lower than I'd like. I tend to take things harder than I let on, even the smallest things can affect me negatively)
Spe: 125 (I'm a pretty fast guy. I was on the track & field team when I was younger, and I can still sprint like champ)
EV Spread: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Sample moveset:
~Nasty Plot
~Thunderbolt
~Dragon Pulse
~Focus Blast

Brief description: PK Gaming is your standard special sweeper. His offensive stats are high, and his defensive are comparatively weaker than most. After a Nasty Plot, there isn't much that can take on the combination of Electric + Dragon STAB with Focus Blast to cover everything else. Magic Guard lets him use a Life Orb without a drawback, and if Illusion is used he can force switches and potentially set up a Nasty Plot for free. You can usually deal with PK Gaming by revenge killing him with faster / scarfed threats or strong priority.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Name: NJ
Type: Normal (im pretty average)
Ability(s): Anger Point (when i get mad i get very mad)/ Gluttony (eating all day)/ DW: Stall (procrastinator)
Held Item: Leftovers
Nature: Sassy
Base Stats
HP: 50
ATK: 60
DEF: 100
SPA: 60
SPD: 150
SPE: 5
EV Spread: 252 HP
252 SPD 4 DEF
Sample moveset:
Sketch
Slack Off
Curse
Amnesia
Brief description: dont use me im not very good lol

Well, one of lifelong questions has been: "i wonder what WB thinks about on his way home from work". Now i know. Mind blown to be sure.

Name:some hero

Type: Normal (plain and boring dude. conformist and very proud of that)

Ability(s): Cloud Nine (i don't mind the weather. when it gets hot, 95+, i HATE fans/aur conditioners. i love being hot/cold and hate when people conplain about the weather. this is actually pretty significant since pretty much everyone is always turning something on because of the weather and complain about it/end rant)

Held Item: Leftovers (most popular item and a proud conformist so i have to do it)

Nature: Careful (always around morbid things which makes me a little too careful about reckless stuff. not paranoid mind you.)

Base Stats:

HP: 70 (not a lot of weight and or endurance)
ATK: 75 (average)
DEF: 70 (average)
Sp ATK: 94 (i mean, i can't be set up bait can i?)
Sp DEF: 130 (i'd like to think myself as stronged willed. if not that then at least i have quite a tolerance towards gross things)
SPE: 76 (average. kind of had to match up with the 94)

EV Spread: 156 HP(need to be able to last through the day!)/ 100 Spe ATK(can't be set up bait!!)/ 252 Spe DEF(can't take special hits without this)

Sample moveset:

Milk Drink (love milk)
Whirlwind (eh)
Ice Beam/Focus Blast/HP Water/Night Shade (what you need?)
Toxic (i can throw gross stuff?)

Brief description:

Special wall. Not as good as Blissy in general, but do okay against weather inducers. Tyranitar IS a problem though. Can always take out Toxic and add another coverage move.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Name: Acklow

Type: Normal

Ability(s):

Cloud Nine ~ I am a fairly optimistic person.
Gluttony ~ Just ask anyone who knows me, I eat a lot for a small Russian.

Held Item:

Leftovers ~ I like to eat anything. I'll eat the majority of leftovers as well.

Nature: Naive. Yeah, I am 20 years old but I really do act younger than my age at times...a lot...

HP - 80 (I eat a lot, therefore I have an abnormal amount of HP for a person like myself)
Atk - 10 (I hate physical labor, I don't work out, and I am fairly skinny, so no I don't have any bang to my punch)
Def - 40 (I'm willing to defend myself physically, but usually I run out of stamina quickly...)
SpAtk - 90 (I'm not super smart, but I know my way around and my memory is phenomenal when it comes to details)
SpDef - 200 (Nothing gets me down most of the time, I'm fairly optimistic and I really enjoy being around people even when it seems like I don't, I know for fact that the only time I will start feeling pessimistic is when I start putting myself down, that's when you could say that my special attack and special defense make a major swap)
Spd - 80 (Not fast overall, and not slow, I'm pretty normal there)

EV Spread: 128 HP/128 SpAtk/252 SpDef

Sample moveset: After You, Slack Off, Sunny Day, Trump Card

Brief description: I honestly don't feel like explaining myself...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ginganinja helped me with this! I'm only okay at self evaluation so appreciate it man :).

Name:
Stallion.
Type: Fighting/Electric. Fighting is because I've always been into my sports and physical activity. Electric because I'm a pretty high energy guy, and because electronic music is a big part of my life.
Abilities: ginganinja> Pickup <ginganinja> ! (Haha picking up is fun, what can I say!) / Illusion (I have to change parts of my persona depending on where I am and who I'm with. My family don't see me exactly as some of my friends would for example)
Held Item: Leftovers (I get home for dinner late quite often due to uni, so I get the leftovers) / Life Orb (I try and live life to the fullest every single day) / BlackGlasses (<ginganinja> Black Glasses <ginganinja> I saw a pick of you with glasses <ginganinja> pic* <ginganinja> sun glasses*)
Nature: Hardy (I've been a pretty resilient person over time!)
Base stats: (I'm going for a BST of 600 - pseduo legendary bitches :D)
HP: 100 (<ginganinja> decent HP <ginganinja> your in good shape. That and I've had surgery five times and been to hospital almost 10 but haven't really slowed down and lost any of my health despite this).

Atk: 110 (I'm not an overly skilled fighter but I am powerful enough to hold my own)

Def: 65 (While I've taken a punch decently before, I don't really have any technique whatsoever at stopping a physical barrage. I have to rely on my HP to withstand it more then anything).

SpA: 120 (I do pretty well at university and did very well at school throughout my years. When a subject interests me and I put forth max effort, I can do some pretty good things!)

SpD: 120 (As some people know, I was bullied pretty badly through late primary school/all of high school. This number would have been through the floor if someone had asked me this question five years ago, but my hard experiences have toughened my mental fortitude to pretty strong levels).

Spe: 90 (I was a slightly above average sprinter at school but nothing special. I only made district once and that was at primary school haha. I've gotten a bit quicker as I've become a uni student, but I'm still no standout or anything).

EV Spread: 248 hp / 252 atk / 8 spe (I'm putting more effort into getting into good physical shape then my studies at the moment, not the smartest idea but one I am doing nonetheless haha. 8 speed ev's cause I'm a speed creep in real pokemon!).
Sample moveset:

- Bulk Up (it is bulking season after all!)
- Techno Blast (<ginganinja> Techno Blast. Hahaha can't believe I didn't think of this, self explanatory as I'm a DJ!)
- Frustration (<ginganinja> Frustration. I get mad at the game of Pokemon and rage just a little, what can I say)
- Focus Energy (I like to get pumped up. Whether it be for a DJing set, a party, sports, or the gym! Fuarrrrrrrrk!).

Brief description:

Stallion has a very dangerous dual STAB typing and a very varied movepool. As you can see above, a lot of trainers don't utilize his type coverage to its fullest extent, instead choosing to use moves that the Pokemon prefers. If a good trainer comes along and decides to utilize Stallion to his full capabilities, Scarfers and priority are the best way to take him down. He resists Scizor's Bullet Punch, so stuff like Technician Breloom, Choice Band Dragonite and Scarf Landorus are excellent ways to slow him down. Be careful of Illusion when dealing with Stallion; it can often open up sweeps for his teammates by luring and killing would-be counters.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Name: Frizy.
Type: Poison / Dark (the two most evil types in existence, together as one).
Abilities: Slow Start (Frizy couldn't get it going because of his Slow Start) / Anger Point (if Frizy somehow survives a critical attack, he goes beserk. His attack reaches astounding levels).
Held Item: Eject Button (allows Frizy to escape without any trouble if things get rough for him).
Nature: Lonely (Frizy is a very lonely pokemon in general. It is said that he spends many an hour in front of his laptop, Redtube blaring in the background).
Base stats:

HP: 125 (Frizy needs to take many hits, female pokemon in particular will give him quite a beating. As his defenses are only average, his above average HP helps give him the stamina he needs to function in battle).

Atk: 95 (while not an above average physical threat, he has just enough strength to get the job done).

Def: 85 (while he doesn't have much defensive technique, his natural physical bulk helps him take body blows decently).

SpA: 55 (he's not a very clever Pokemon. Below average at Mathematics and negotiating amongst other things, his mental capabilities stand out as a glaring weakness).

SpD: 75 (special attacks used to be his greatest weakness, even a Water Gun from a Squirtle could have sent him packing in the past. He has trained extensively in this area to strengthen his mental fortitude, and can now take weaker special blows. Strong special attacks still destroy him, however).

Spe: 115 (to attack his prey of young women, it is essential for Frizy to have high speed. This not only allows him to take them by surprise, but also enables a quick escape if they happen to be too powerful for him. Also appropriate because he "finishes" his opponents off quickly).

Ev Spread: 252 hp / 4 atk / 252 spe (this is done to maximise his strengths. As mentioned previously, the keys to Frizy are his ability to take hits from females and the speed with which to flee if necessary).
Sample Moveset:

- Harden
- Spore
- Pound
- Eruption

Set comments:

This set is simple but effective, and linear in usage. Because of Frizy's Slow Start, it is prudent to use Harden before doing battle. This works very well in conjunction with his other moves and should be a staple of any Frizy set. Spore is highly recommended to be used second; at the sight of Frizy, most opponents will run (especially those of the female gender), so incapacitating them 100 % of the time is the most effective way for Frizy to get an attack off. The rest of the moveset should be self explanatory, keep getting Frizy to use Pound until you think the opponent is about to wake up, before finishing them off with a powerful Eruption.

Counters:

Frizy is hard countered by Friend Guard, he literally has nothing he can do against opponents who have it. Pokemon with the ability Insomnia or Vital Spirit are also a big problem, as they are immune to Spore and will thus not stick around for long. Anything with high special attack will usually blast Frizy to shreds if they are persistent and don't have paper thin defenses. If you bring Heatran and it's an important match, Frizy can't really do anything back to it and will often get destroyed on the spot. This may activate Anger Point but it will kick in to no avail as he doesn't really have any coverage moves that threaten Heatran.

Credits:

Credit to ginganinja for helping with the moveset and abilities for this analysis.

PS:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIZY :heart:

Name: Furosuto
Type: Ice/Psychic (Cause I live in Canada and LOVE the cold, and I am a creative individual.)
Ability(s): Air lock/Ice body (I love snowy weather and I love gray skies, with no rain or massive amounts of sun.)
Held Item: Expert Belt (cause I am pretty good at the things I am passionate about)
Nature: Jolly
Base Stats:

HP: 100 (I am big and tall.)
Attk: 95 (I can hit hard when I want to.)
Def: 100 (I am quite a sturdy guy.)
SP Attk: 50 (Don't like to insult many people, or humiliate them.)
SP Def: 95 (I don't let insults get to me, but sometimes not getting views or comments on my art makes me feel unconfident.)
Speed: 40 (not very fast...)

BST: 500

EV Spread: 126HP, 252 attk, 126def
Sample moveset: Icicle crash, Tailwind, sketch, Body slam (Ice is awesome, I love the wind against my skin, I draw, and people flee when there's a dogpile and I try joining in.....)
Brief description:

Basically the best idea is to set up Tailwind right off the bat, as soon as possible, which shouldn't be too bad since my defences aren't too shabby. After that you can fancy with whatever you want, like sketch if you like the opponents move that he used, or you can nail them with body slam and icicle crash to finish the battle quickly. This set works great, since Furosuto's speed isn't too great.

Name: Black BUddha
Type: Psychic / Fire - I'm not a very physical person, I'm into Physics and want to pursue an academic career. Fire because born and raised in the subtropics for a long time, I can take the heat pretty well.
Ability: Adaptibility- Because of parents' work, I've had to move around much more often than the average person. Longest time I've spent at one school is 3 years or so. / Stall - I procrastinate a fair bit.
Held Item: Wise Glasses- Got them early on, always worn them proudly. At one point I was the only person in my year group who wore glasses regularly.
Nature: (Far too many I could put here, quite a few of them are fairly similar) Timid - I'm a pretty shy guy in unfamiliar situations

Base Stats:
HP: 80 - average weight
Atk: 65 - I'm not a strong man
Def: 65 - Not a strong man
SpA: 120 - I do well in school, read a fair bit etc
SpD: 120 - I've a somewhat thick skin to verbal remarks, not much of what people say can upset me in the long term
Spe: 75 - Not a fast guy, but I'm decent at games like table tennis and badminton that require reaction.

Moveset:

Calm Mind - I'm not usually agitated a lot
Camouflage - Got to blend in with new environments
Flail - When the shit absolutely hits the fan, I do sometimes get very panicky.
Ice Burn - Quite a few times I've said something unnecessarily harsh which has nearly caused a fall out in the past. Not sure what move best represents this.

EVs: 252 SpA / 128 SpD / 44 Atk / 44 Def / 40 Spe Improve my strengths by studying hard at university from this autumn, develop a thicker skin to adjust with the harder life, and doing some working out to improve my fitness.

That caused a great deal of introspection, nice thread OP

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: Ditto
Type: Normal
Abilities: Limber/Imposter
Held Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Gentle
Base Stats: 48/48/48/48/48/48
Moveset: Transform

In all honesty, Ditto the pokemon works pretty well for me. Aside from the fact that I would have more HP because I am a bigger guy, other stats works because I normally allow people to underestimate me. I am more of a lover than a fighter, but I am willing to fight if need be. I'd rather retaliate and use my opponent's energy against him rather than run straight into a fight. I'm also an actor, so I have to change my persona to fit different roles. Although, I also do this in real life depending on my surroundings. Gentle nature because it is the best nature, and again I don't like to fight. Choice Scarf is really just to go with the rest of the concept, but I don't know what else would fit there anyways.

Name: More Cowbell
Type: Normal / Fighting (all-round I'm quite normal, but I practice judo which explains the Fighting type)
Ability(s): Intimidate (because of my terrifying presence, duh) / Anticipation (I know my weaknesses, and know how to recognize them)
Held Item: Blue Belt (it's like Black Belt... but worse)
Nature: Jolly (generally good-natured)
Base Stats: (HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed):
- HP: 120 (I'm pretty big and heavy)
- Attack: 85 (Not huge, but usable enough)
- Defense: 110 (In line with my HP-stat, plus judo is a defensive sport)
- Sp. Attack: 40 (I don't believe in all these paranormal shenanigans, let go attacking with your mind...
- Sp. Defense: 70 (... Which also means I'm not too well prepared against those attacks)
- Speed: 105: (Surprisingly quick, with good reflexes and some training in running)
- BST: 530
EV Spread: 252 HP / 252 Speed / 4 Attack (used to boost all-round defensive performance, while also using that useful Speed stat)
Sample moveset: Counter / Circle Throw / Body Slam / Bulk Up
Brief description: More Cowbell manages to squeeze some judo techniques into its movepool to deliver damage to its opponents. Counter retaliates all physical attacks thrown its way, and makes use of the opponent's momentum to take them out. Circle Throw phazes and helps rack up entry hazards damage. Body Slam can be used to paralyze others at a reasonable chance, and has good coverage with Circle Throw (be wary of Ghost-types, who are immune to anything More Cowbell throws at them). Bulk Up rounds out the moveset and boosts More Cowbell's good Defense and useful Attack to higher levels. Note that both Body Slam and Circle Throw get STAB, making them more useful than they'd be otherwise.
While More Cowbell may be lacking in offensive prowess compared to other Fighting-types, it has a niche as a fast, defensive set-up attacker. Be sure not to use it as an inferior Conkeldurr, but its defensive stats are almost unrivaled within the Fighting-category.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Name: erisia
Type: Electric/Ice. When I'm doing something I enjoy, I tend to be extremely enthusiastic about it, and I have quite a sparky personality when I'm in my comfort zone. However, outside of it, I can tend to be rather cold and uninterested.
Ability: Trace. One thing I've found is that, when I'm around people with strong personalities, I tend to mould my actions and statements to them. Usually, this means I get on with pretty much anyone once I've become accustomed to them, but as I result I feel somewhat distant from most people I meet.
Held Item: Petaya Berry. I tend to become more tetchy when I'm tired, so this was a simple enough choice. :p I also like fruit!
Nature: Naive. In my first year of university, and I'm pretty much one of the most innocent people I know. D:
Base Stats:
HP - 85 (Pretty tall, not very bulky, but I have the uncanny ability to keep myself upright when tripping over obstacles, being jostled about by commuters, shitfaced, etc)
Attack - 90 (I'm pretty muscular for my weight, although I don't work out. This would probably be 70, but I have trouble restraining myself in physical confrontations :p)
Defense - 40 (Stiff breezes have prevented me from moving on several occasions. :p I also usually try to avoid conflicts rather than to defend myself when engaged.)
Special Attack - 128 (I have a reputation for being some sort of super-genius among my friends, and while I'm not particularly good at arguing, I'm excellent at manipulating situations to my advantage without other people noticing.)
Special Defense - 40 (I tend to take jokes or rhetorical statements straight, sometimes because I'm offended, and sometimes just to see how people will react. Also, on my bad days, I tend to be completely unguarded with my statements and actions :p)
Speed - 122 (I don't usually run or play football, but when I do, almost no-one can catch up to me. Especially not some silly bird.)
BST: 505
EV Spread: 252 SpA/4SpD/252 Spe (The special defense EVs are to counteract Download, as I tend to buy stuff from shops rather than online.)
Sample moveset: Power Trick / Ice Beam / Thunder / Recover
(Let's pretend Power Trick works with special stats instead. I've found that, when in adverse circumstances, although I can initially be somewhat childish in my response to situations, I can take on a more mature outlook soon after an incident. As such, I'll usually calm down after an argument and attempt to mediate the situation, recovering emotionally in the process. Ice Beam and Thunder are cool STABs, and I like to make the most of my attributes rather than attempt to hide them. Thunder over Thunderbolt because I love being outside during thunderstorms. :D)
Description: erisia has the makings of a great special sweeper, boasting fantastic special special attacks and STAB coverage, and an excellent Speed stat that complements them well. While erisia can't take hits when entering battle, it can make use of its Trace ability, possibly alongside Power Trick, to increase its defensive capability in certain situations. Meanwhile, with access to boosting moves such as Nasty Plot and Calm Mind, erisia can overwhelm opponents when given the time to retaliate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)