POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
Holy shit, Frogtoed looks amazing!

I'd like to make a request: a Bannette dressed like Geno (the guy in my avatar). Geno's a star spirit that control a puppet in Super Mario RPG, and since Bannette is a marionette, I thought it would look cool. :]

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
You always look over my requests, I'll give you one you hopefully won't:

A Harry Potter Charmander

Kinda fitting with HP7 P:2 coming out in 2 weeks

Hey there Fate! I doubt I've said it before, but your art is incredible.

Could I make a request? Would you be able to make a large, somewhat classy, somewhat overweight Swampert holding a piece of Toast in one hand, and a can of Dr. Pepper in the other? I want to use it in a future Team project (credit to you would be given of course), so it would be awesome if you could do that. Similar to the Smoochum you did for Deck Knight with the fancy work clothes. Whenever you get free time, this would be amazing Fate. If you could put him on a Background that says "The X-Perts", that would be even better.Thanks in advanced if you decide to do it.:toast:

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he's pointing off into the distance to a place where they'll be happy together forever...it brings a tear to my eye

thanks fate, it's more glorious than i ever could have imagined.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've been looking at your latest artowrk, and it's really fun. I really dig the Cowboy Bebop crew and Retro Slowbro!

I enjoyed checking in on the collaboration that brought Smocktail to life, he turned out great.

German Conkeldurr made my day

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
<%Vader> i wanted a porygon
<%Vader> or something
<%Vader> can i have a porygon as a green lantern superman
<%Vader> with green kamina glasses
<%Vader> ???

like with a human body like this guy
<----------------------------------

just remembered supes matches my badgeset better

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
[01:12:30] <%supermarth64> fate
[01:12:35] <%supermarth64> can you make a tutorial on how to draw
[01:12:36] <%supermarth64> :3
[01:13:16] <@Fatecrashers> idk how to draw
[01:13:38] <@Fatecrashers> everyone mistook my confession for april fools
[01:13:48] <%supermarth64> dam
[01:13:48] <%supermarth64> ok

Don't expect much from this guy!

those are TERRIBLE, do it BETTER.

<umbreon_dan> DISREGARD THAT, i suck cocks

<umbreon_dan> seriously though if i were a girl when i saw that crab thing i probably would have died

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)