Gen 3 Porygon2 tier change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a rice day
is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Either way, who cares. BL/OU movements are pretty much meaningless.

The only real function of OU is to warn newcomers about what they can expect to see. Old tiers should only be changed when there is a genuine wrongness to them, not when there is a question about which things on the borderline borderline should be on which side of it.

I wanna bring this up again since P2 has consistently enjoyed more usage than Jolteon (currently an OU) for the past 6 months since this thread was made. Additionally since the old analyses are currently being rewritten to represent todays metagame the tier list itself should get that benefit also, and while I am aware a bunch of low OUs have been moved down recently, as it is, it only makes sense as far as I'm concerned for P2 to go up and/or for Jolt to go down.

I agree. I feel like Cloyster should be moved to BL for the opposite reasons, I have not seen it in ages (it's generally Forretress or Skarmory + spinner, rarely ever do I see Cloyster).

I agree. I feel like Cloyster should be moved to BL for the opposite reasons, I have not seen it in ages (it's generally Forretress or Skarmory + spinner, rarely ever do I see Cloyster).
No. Its struggling a fair bit atm but not enough to justify a drop. Besides, theres no stats to suggest its in the same realm as Vap or Cham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)