Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming my rewards from this match!

Currency Counters: 8+2=10

Fischer (Pawniard):
EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5
KOC: 1

Since my Counters are filled, Pawniard evolves into Bisharp and unlocks Pressure. As for the KOC, I will put it into MC and purchase Psycho Cut from Egg. (Also claiming the level up moves of Torment and Metal Burst)

Bisharp [Fischer] (M)
OT: Galladiator
Nature: Adamant (Increases Attack by *, Decreases Special Attack by *)

Type:

Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use more devious Dark-type attacks while attracted. Revenge and Vengeance have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Abilities:
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's move, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 70
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 0

Attacks (20):
Metal Burst
Torment
Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Torment
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Night Slash

Sucker Punch
Psycho Cut
Pursuit
Revenge

Taunt
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Low Sweep
Thunder Wave

Pandora (Necturine):
EC: 5/6
MC: 2
DC: 4/5
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on EC, evolving Necturine into Necturna (finally) and then using the MC to purchase Horn Leech and Pain Split via level up. Also claiming the level up moves of Thunder Fang, Poison Fang, and Super Fang.

Necturna [Pandora] (F)
Nature: Bashful (No effect on stats)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 81
Base Rank Total: 23

DC: 4/5

Attacks (21):
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Vine Whip
Leer
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Horn Leech
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Power Whip

Shell Smash
Leaf Blade
Natural Gift

Protect
Payback
Psychic
Double Team

That'll be all.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Gerard, BM-Zeo, Mr.L, EspyOwner, Aweshucks, Lord Jesseus, Orcinus Duo, Wobbanaut, SubwayJ, Leethoof, wanderer, Maxim approved.

Who needs more mons? THIS GUY DOES. Spending my 2 CC on Nystul here. I am now broke. Again.

[a]Hoothoot[/a]

Hoothoot ♂ - Nystul
Nature: Relaxed (Def: +1, Spe -7, Evasion -10%))
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal Type - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Insomnia - (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Keen Eye - (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
(DW) Tinted Lens - (Dormant) - (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
BRT: 12

EC: 0 / 6
DC: 0 / 5

13 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Peck, Tackle, Take Down
Special Moves - Confusion, Echoed Voice, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Uproar
Status Moves - Foresight, Growl, Hypnosis, Protect, Reflect

Mystical and wise, Nystul enjoyed the quite life in a library loft for quite some time. Now, though, the time has come for Nystul to put theory in to practice.

Egg: Agility, Defog, Mirror Move
TM: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Protect

Self-Approved

I think Item Resale at 1/2 the CC value of the item is reasonable - all reimbursements would of course be in CC.

10:04Jesseus hey Deck
10:04Jesseus "I think Item Resale at 1/2 the CC value of the item is reasonable - all reimbursements would of course be in CC."
10:05Jesseus is this going ahead now?
10:05Jesseus if so, do prices round up or down?
10:05Deck_Knigh tRounded down.
10:05Jesseus thought so
10:05Jesseus in that case
10:06Jesseusif i seel multiple items together10:06Jesseus is it half the total?10:06Deck_Knight Yeah10:06Jesseus ok cool10:06Jesseus so i can do that now?
10:06Deck_Knight The only lingering issue is people reselling berries I guess.
10:07 Jesseus...well i imagine itd be fine
10:07Deck_Knight People don't seem to use the initial berries and I think in total they're worth like 10 CC
10:07Jesseus to sell a full set
10:07Jesseus but the starting berries are like, 2 of each isnt it?
10:07Deck_Knight Yes
10:07Jesseus so maybe you can only seel them as you buy them
10:07Deck_Knight 2 of the status ones + Oran and Leppa
10:07Jesseus in groups of 5
10:08Deck_Knight That would make sense

tl;dr Items sell for half CC, rounded down, but you can minimise rounding by selling multiple items together. Additionally, berries (and I guess balls too?) can only be sold as they are bought; in groups of 5. Also c+ping from mibbit is ugly.

Anyway he seemed to elude the specific question of whether I can actually start selling things but I think we can based on the way he's saying it so yeah.

I have
10 Leppea Berries
20 Oran Berries

That I am seelling in groups of 5. Their original price is 3 per set, I have 6 sets worth a total of 18 CC, which I can sell for +9 CC

If this is not ok yet... shit
edit2: ok so this stuff has now been officially implemented. yay!

EDIT: separate claim
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466751&page=3
Lord Jesseus: 7 CC
- Krillowatt: 6 KOC (Politoed/Dunsparce)
- Galvantula: 3 KOC (Seviper)

Both will exhange all of their KOC for MC

I'm using MC and UC to max Galvantula's movepool right now.
Thief
Round
Giga Impact
Flash
Poison Jab
Swagger
Wild Charge
Cut

Total cost is 16 MC, 3 from existing spoils and 13 from UC.

Krillowatt will spend 6 MC on Hail, Bulldoze, Double Team.

Claiming from here.

Aquastrike the Samurott gets 4 MC (Exp. Share) and 2 KOC which go as MC, he gets Surf, Waterfall, and Grass Knot, all BW TMs.

Axestrike the Haxorus gets 3 MC (Exp. Share) and 1 DC. He'll get Rock Slide (BW TM) and Dragon Claw (level).

I also get 2 CC.

Let's go with some 'mon purchases!
CC: 32 -> 30

Blitzle (Xenith) [F]
Nature: Rash [Adds one (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Defense]
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
LightningRod:
(Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.
Motor Drive: (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Sap Sipper (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 76
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Charge
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Flame Charge
Pursuit
Spark

Me First
Endure
Double Kick

Protect
Volt Switch
Thunder

Moves: 14

More to come.

I'd like to use 7 UC to buy an unown. I'll put up the details later

Unown
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks

Abilities:
Levitate (Trait): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/0
MC: 0/0
DC: 0/0

Attacks:
Hidden Power [Bug 7]
Hidden Power [Dark 7]
Hidden Power [Dragon 7]
Hidden Power [Electric 7]
Hidden Power [Fighting 7]
Hidden Power [Fire 7]
Hidden Power [Flying 7]
Hidden Power [Ghost 7]
Hidden Power [Grass 7]
Hidden Power [Ground 7]
Hidden Power [Ice 7]
Hidden Power [Normal 7]
Hidden Power [Poison 7]
Hidden Power [Psychic 7]
Hidden Power [Rock 7]
Hidden Power [Steel 7]
Hidden Power [Water 7]

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
IAR, Complications approved. Aweshucks, post with a link back to your Unown later, so we don't miss it later.

I earn 5 + 3 + 6 = 14 UC.
This puts me at 20.5 UC. I will put 5 of it in Washington's DC, unlocking Prankster. The other 15 buys him Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Focus Punch, Shadow Ball, and Brick Break.
[a]Sableye[/a]

Sableye ♂ - Washington
Nature: Brave (Atk: +1, Spe -7, Evasion -10%))
Type: Dark / Ghost
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ghost Type - Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Keen Eye - (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Stall - (Innate) This Pokemon has a watchful eye and immense patience. It can be ordered to attack last on any action regardless of ordinary attack priority. If an opponent orders their Pokemon to attack after Sableye, that attack will fail. Against another Sableye, the trainer who issues attacks first has precedence and the opponent's attack will fail.
(DW) Prankster - (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 43 (-)

Height Class: 1
BRT: 16

DC: 5 / 5

21 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Astonish, Brick Break, Fake Out, Feint, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Fury Swipes, Ice Punch, Metal Burst, Scratch, Shadow Sneak, ThunderPunch
Special Moves - Night Shade, Shadow Ball
Status Moves - Attract, Detect, Foresight, Leer, Recover, Substitute, Taunt,

An utter scoundrel, Washington is easily swayed by the charms of others. Attempting to work his charms on others carries mixed results, but he still puts out a solid effort in battle... Presuming that the foe hasn't wiled him with its charms.

I am now at 0.5 UC.

Self-approved.

+4 UC

EDIT: Also, claiming 2 CC from here.
Joy, my Togetic, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She'll buy Roost, via past-gen TM, resetting her MC to zero.

Thanks!

Stupid Bide, keeping me from 1 CC and 3 KOC....
Stockpiling the 5 CC I got from that, bringing me up to 8. Spending my 3 UC on my Anorith's MC, teaching him the BW LU move Ancientpower and the BW TM move Stone Edge.

+5 UC from a subreffing
Investing them all into my Riolu.
EC: 4 -> 6
MC: 0 -> 1 -> 0
DC: 3 -> 5
+BW LU Aura Sphere, picks up Dark Pulse, Detect, Metal Claw, Bone Rush, and Metal Sound upon evolution.

Lucario (Phoenix) Male
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def, +12% Acc)
Type: Fighting/ Steel
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 104 (90x1.15)
+12% Acc

Attacks: (25 total)
Physical:
Bone Rush
Counter
Crunch
Feint
Force Palm
Hi Jump Kick
Metal Claw
Quick Attack
Reversal
Shadow Claw

Special:
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Final Gambit
Focus Blast
Vacuum Wave

Copycat
Detect
Endure
Foresight
Magic Coat
Metal Sound
Nasty Plot
Screech
Substitute
Work Up

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4234265&postcount=8392

Evolutions from my last claim (Totodile/Scratchet/Magby/Crandios)

Tomohawk(Beo)(Male)
Type: Flying/Fighting
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Nature: Bold (+Defence, -Attack)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

EC:6/6
DC:2/5

Level Up Moves:
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Fury Swipes
Harden
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Rain Dance
Earth Power
Air Slash
Hurricane

Egg Moves:
Nature Power
Roost
Yawn

TM/HM Moves
Taunt
Return
Brick Break

Total Moves: 20

Abilities
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

With those 4 MC I'll buy 4 Level Up Moves: Rain Dance, Earth Power, Air Slash, Hurricane

Rampardos (Rictor)(Male)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Nature:Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 7
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 50(58/1.15)(-)
Weight Class: 5

EC:6/6
MC:0
DC:5/5

Level Up Moves
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash

Egg Moves
Crunch
Iron Head
Thrash

TM/HM Moves
Dig
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Substitute

Total Moves: 17

Abilties
Mold Breaker:
Type: Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Sheer Force(DW):
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Using the 6 MC he has total to buy Thunderbolt and Earthquake(HMs) and Zen Headbutt and Head smash(Level Up Moves) 2Koc into DC to unlock Sheer Force

Magmar(Flamehands)(Male)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, Speed/1.15, -10 evasion)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5(+)
Spe: 80(93/1.15)(-)
Base Rank Total: 18

EC:4/9
MC: 1
DC:3/5

Level Up Moves
Ember
Smog
Leer
Fire Punch
Smoke Screen
Sunny Day
Faint Attack
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Fire Blast

Egg Moves
Cross Chop
Fire Blitz
Thunder Punch

TM/HM Moves
Protect
Psychic
Flame Thrower

Total Moves: 16

Abilities
Flame Body:
This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Vital Spirit(DW):
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Using 1 MC to obtain Fire Blast(Level Up) 2KOc into DC

Croconaw(Riptide)(Male)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 58
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC:4/9
MC:0
DC:1/5

Level Up Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Ice Fang
Scary Face
Thrash
Aqua Tail
Super Power

Egg Moves:
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide

TM/HM Moves
Brick Break
Protect
Dig

Total Moves: 16

Abilities:
Torrent:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Sheer Force(DW):
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

2 MC gets me Super Power and Aqua Tail

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
EndQuote, Wanderer, Aweshucks, waterwarrior, AOPSUser, BM-Zeo, Glacier_Knight, KingSerperior, Wobbanaut approved.

Lets spend some UC on making my Muk a little cooler.

He is picking up Sludge Bomb (LU), Protect, Brick Break, Double Team, Torment, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Substitute (BW TM), Imprison, Acid Spray (Egg), Pain Split (Past Tutor), Giga Drain, Focus Punch, DynamicPunch and Bide (Past TM) for 36 UC spent all up.

I'll post Stinka here for our convenience.

Muk [Stinka] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, +10% Accuracy for opponents)

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)

DC: 1/5

Abilities:

Stench: (Innate) This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Poison Touch: [DW LOCKED] (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect)..

Attacks (31):
Poison Gas
Pound
Harden
Mud Slap
Disable
Minimize
Sludge
Mud Bomb
Sludge Wave
Sludge Bomb

Toxic
ThunderBolt
Flamethrower
Dig
Protect
Brick Break
Double Team
Torment
Rock Slide
Focus Blast
Substitute

Shadow Sneak
Curse
Shadow Punch
Imprison
Acid Spray

Pain Split
Giga Drain
Focus Punch
DynamicPunch
Bide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)