Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loss:(
Banking 3 CC
Ralts will buy Imprison, Future Sight, and Hypnosis with it's MC, banking EC/DC for all!
Aron will use KOC for MC and buy Protect (LU) and Magnet Rise (BW Tutor)
Charmander will use it's Lucky Egg for DC, and buys Inferno and Fire Spin (LU)

Loss vs. Mylo Xylo

IsaacCross: 2 CC
Cupra: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC.
Torchic: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC

So Cupra goes to:
2 > 3/9
0>2
2>3/5

with the 2 Mc Cupra will buy Attract

Torchic will go to
1>2/9
0>2
1>2/5

Torchic will use its koc in MC and buy Slash and Incinerate

Flamestrike: Approved+.1
Espy: Approved+.1
Yoshinite: Approved+.1
Issac: Approved+.1

Here

1 CC

Lucario gets 4 MC spent to learn Bulldoze and Dual Chop
also apparently it was sposed to get me first upon evolution, so im gonna just tag that on where its sposed to be

Here

1 CC

Slowking gets 4 MC and a KOC and uses a UC which will be spent to learn Thunder Wave, Toxic, and Blizzard

Cupra:
1 EC up to 3
3 MC + 11 UC spent to learn Helping Hand, Zen Headbutt, Feint, Substitute, Toxic, Ancient Power, and Megahorn
1 DC up to 3

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
+14 CC [49 CC]

KOC from Cyclohm and Electivire all move to CC, for another +2. [51 CC]

I get a Gulpin and a Politoed. Wheee~

Trade Fodder (M)

Nature: Serious
-

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities: Liquid Ooze / Sticky Hold / Gluttony [DW]
Liquid Ooze (Innate):
This Pokemon's body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.

Sticky Hold (Innate):
This Pokemon's body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Gluttony (Innate) [DW]:
This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 2/6
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks [16]:
Amnesia
Encore
Poison Gas
Pound
Sludge
Yawn

Acid Armor
Curse
Destiny Bond
Mud-Slap
Pain Split

Ice Beam
Protect
SolarBeam
Substitute
Venoshock

Gecko (M)

Nature: Modest
+1 Atk, -1 SpA

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Water Absorb / Damp / Drizzle [DW]
Water Absorb (Innate):
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Damp (Innate):
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent's ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Drizzle (Innate) [DW]:
When this Pokemon is sent out, it summons a massive rainstorm into the field that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command.

Stats:
Atk: 2 [-]
Def: 3
SpA: 4 [+]
SpD: 4
Spe: 70
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks [19]:
Body Slam
Bubble
BubbleBeam
DoubleSlap
Hypnosis
Perish Song
Rain Dance
Water Gun
Water Sport

Encore
Endeavor
Endure
Haze
Refresh

Double Team
Focus Blast
Protect
Psychic
Surf

They get their MC/DC applied as wanted.

Porygon-Z gets 11 MC. Storing one, purhasing ThunderBolt, Thief, Swagger, Psychic and Blizzard.

Woo Ground/Water gem.

+7 CC [58 CC]

Porygon-Z gains 5 of the 6 universal UC to purchase Round, Rain Dance and Flash.

Remaining KOC to Krill, 4 MC Total. I'll pick up Whirlpool for 3 MC, and stockpile the 4th.

+15 CC [73 CC]

+11 CC [84 CC]

Just Ludicolo using the 3 MC gained, 2 KOC as MC and 1 stored, for 6 total. Surf, Double Team and Drain Punch.

Gym rewards of +20 UC and +1 Mystic Water.

19 UC used on Chandelure as MC, along with 3 stored MC, to buy:

Dark Pulse
Double Team
Embargo
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Protect
Psychic
Substitute
Swagger
Telekinesis
Toxic

Also gonna spend 8 CC on a Dusk Stone. Woo.

Self Approved until tomorrow morning when I check for errors at 2 AM -_-'

Buying a Rotom, as well as the Oven, Washing Machine, Freezer, and Mower (screw the Fan)

CC: 65->30

Rotom "Infectionator" (U)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)

Type: Electric/(Ghost/Water/Fire/Grass/Ice)
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
Rotom
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1 (0.3m)
Weight Class: 1 (0.3kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

Rotom-C
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 86
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3 kg)
Base Rank Total: 20

Rotom-F
Size Class: 4 (2.3m)
Weight Class: 5 (100.03kg)

Rotom-H
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3kg)

Rotom-W
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)

EC: N/A
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave

Ominous Wind
Swift
Sucker Punch
Mud-Slap
Pain Split

Thunderbolt
Thunder
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Shadow Ball

Forme only moves:
Leaf Storm (Mow)
Hydro Pump (Wash)
Overheat (Heat)
Blizzard (Frost)

Total: 18

Okay then, time to add yet another member to my team.

Gonna buy a Mime Jr.

Currency Counters: 12-2=10

Mime Jr. [Jack of Diamonds] (M)
Nature: Bold (Defense increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Psychic:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Soundproof:
(Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Filter: (Innate) This Pokemon has a special energy barrier that reduces the Base Attack Power of any opponent’s super effective attack by two (2).
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
Encore
Doubleslap
Mimic
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam

Hypnosis
Fake Out
Magic Room
Power Split
Confuse Ray

Protect
Substitute
Double Team
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

That'll be it for now.

Flamestrike: Approved+.1
Maxim: Approved+.1

+3 MC for Cupra

EC up to 4, evolving to Argalis
3 MC + 1 UC spent to learn Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard
1 DC up to 4

Argalis (Retriarch) Male
Nature:
Quiet
Type:
Bug: STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Psychic: STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Shield Dust:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye:
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion (DW):
Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion.

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 46 (-) (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks: 27 Total
Ancient Power
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Counter
Disable
Feint
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Hydro Pump
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Megahorn
Protect
Psychic
Psyshock
Reflect
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
String Shot
Substitute
Sunny Day
Tackle
Toxic
Willowisp
Wish
Zen Headbutt

Self-Approved

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Victory!

Birkal: +1 CC (7)

Scraggy: +1 EC (4/6)
+1 DC (4/5)
+4 MC
Snatch - 2 MC (Gen V Tutor)
Substitute - 2 MC (Gen V TM)​

Using all of my CC to finally buy my Rotom :>

My mother works as an important electrical engineer in a far away country. It broke her heart to leave me behind, but she needed the money to send me to school, especially since father wasn't around anymore. She constantly wrote me letters; I've kept all of them tucked away over the years. In one of the letters, she attached a lone Poké Ball. It housed a mischievous Rotom, who's color was a bit paler than most I've seen in textbooks. She noted that other Rotom at the power plant she works at would shun this Rotom because of its pigment deficiency. Both it and I are similar in that regard; I'm sure we'll become inseparable friends.

Rotom
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Type: Electric / Ghost
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 91
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: N/A
DC: N/A

Moves:
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave

Ominous Wind
Swift
Sucker Punch
Mud-Slap
Pain Split

Thunderbolt
Thunder
Rain Dance
Shadow Ball
Toxic

Well, at least I actually managed to faint some of Engineer's Pokemon this time.

Currency Counters: 10+3=13

Matrix (Porygon-Z)
MC: 3

Spending that MC on Shock Wave (Pre-Gen TM)

Nya (Crustle):

Spending 2 MC on Snore (Tutor) and stockpiling the last one.

Huh, I've completed every move except for TM moves...

Sovereign (Dusknoir):
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on CC and the MC on Skill Swap (Egg).

Stocke (Blaziken):
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on CC and the MC on Rock Slide (TM) and Brave Bird (LU)

Currency Counters: 13+1+1=15

That'll be it for now.

EDIT: Actually...I'm going to need a LOT of CC for a future TLR. So I'm going to be purchasing an Amulet Coin

Currency Counters: 15-6=9

I currently have 25 CC. I will do the irresponsible thing and blow 14 CC. With this prize claim, I have all but 2 of the Rock-Type Pokemon.

Solrock [Bode] [-]

Bashful Nature (No effect on stats)
Types: Rock/Psychic
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Levitate (Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Harden
Confusion
Rock Throw
Fire Spin
Rock Polish
Psywave
Embargo
Rock Slide
Tutor
Helping Hand
Iron Head
Pain Split
Snore
Zen Headbutt
TM/HM
Bulldoze
Light Screen
Protect
Telekinesis
Will-O-Wisp

Lunatone [Kepler] [-]

Bashful Nature (No effect on stats)
Types: Rock/Psychic
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Levitate (Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Harden
Confusion
Rock Throw
Hypnosis
Rock Polish
Psywave
Embargo
Rock Slide
Tutor
Helping Hand
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Signal Beam
TM/HM
Charge Beam
Grass Knot
Protect
Reflect
Toxic

+5UC

I will dump all 5UC from this battle into Nidoking's MC as well as 1 of my stockpiled UC, giving Nidoking 6MC. I will use this to buy the following moves:
Fury Cutter (Past-Gen Tutor) and Amnesia (Egg Move)

EDIT1:
+8UC
I will dump 6UC into Nidoking's MC, giving him 6 more MC. I will then use that UC to buy the following moves:
Defense Curl (Past-Gen Tutor) and Supersonic (Egg Move)

I will stockpile the remaing 2UC, giving me 3UC stockpiled.

EDIT2:
Alex said I can go ahead and but Bite (anime/manga move) for Nidoking for my last three UC.

Loss vs. pimpgangster
Battle Hall Challenge

Claiming the following

8 CC
Bulbasaur: 1 KOC, 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Growlithe: 7 KOC, 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Eevee: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC

Banking KOC as DC for Bulbasaur, two KOCs as ECs for Growlithe and the rest MCs.

Exchanging a total of 8 CC the following three pokemon:

Nidoran “Henry” (M)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Poison

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.

Hustle(DW): (Locked)(Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Attacks:

Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Focus Energy
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Head Smash
Sucker Punch
Counter
Disable
Beat Up

Poison Jab
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Venoshock
Double Team

Scyther “Edward” (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15 Spe, +14% Acc, -1 SpA)
Type: Bug/Flying

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Swarm:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Steadfast (DW): (Locked)(Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 121 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter

Baton Pass
Night Slash
Safeguard
Endure
Reversal

X-Scissor
Light Screen
Brick Break
Swords Dance
U-Turn

Dratini “Bruce” (M)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin:
(Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale (DW): (Locked)(Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Dragon Dance
Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse
Haze
Light Screen

Surf
Flamethrower
Dragon Tail
Façade
Double Team

Stratos

Banned deucer.
flawless victory

6 MC for all; 8 MC for cradily bc special

4 CC, 16 KOC all go to MC

Buying:

Gliscor: Rock Smash / Steel Wing / Swagger (All 2 MC)
Colossoil: Retaliate / Sandstorm / Swagger (all 2 MC)
Gallade: Recycle / Shadow Ball / Fling (all 2 MC)
Cradily: Rock Tomb / SolarBeam / Snore / Giga Impact (all 2 MC)

16 KOC buy colossoil:

Ancientpower (3), Rollout (3), Attract (2), Captivate (3), Echoed Voice (2) and Embargo (2)

and buy cradily:

Swallow (1)

Maxim: Approved+.1
Akela: Approved+.1
Geodude: Approved+.1
Matezoide: Approved+.1
King Serperior: Approved+.1
Jason: Approved+.1, However you are only gaining 8 CC total(Leaving you with 0 left by the end of the claim) since you only get 2 CC for a 3v3 match. also your Nidoran has "Haste" listed as its ability when it should be "Hustle", also it has double kick listed twice in its moves. Your scyther should have 121 Speed, since Positive speed natures always round up. Make the appropriate changes and your good to go
Maserato: Approved+.1
Pwnemon: Approved+.1

Yay raid victory get!

+4 CC

Malthir the Aggron
6 MC + 2 KOC spent to learn Rock Slide, Thunder Punch, Thunderbolt, and Double Team

Armstrong the Golurk
6 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Heavy Slam, Thunderbolt, Buldoze, and Safeguard

Gigaseth the Rhyperior
6 MC and 2 KOC spent to learn Brick Break, Focus Punch, Rock Slide, and Double Team

Ryversha the Fidgit
6 MC + 11 KOCspent to learn After You, Trick Room, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Mimic, and Sand Tomb

Self-Approved

Easy Peasy UC.

Universal Counters: 23+2=25

That'll be it.

EDIT: So I misremembered my UC, what it should be is

Universal Counters: 29+2=31.

This doesn't affect the prize claim at all though, just my own bookkeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)