Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending some UC to prepare for a trade.

4 Universal Counters will go into my Skuntank's DC in order to unlock Keen Eye

Universal Counters: 37-4=33

Chawhaw (Skuntank):
DC: 5/5

That'll be it for now.

Spending 2 CC to get:

Beldum [Big Richard] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk., -Spe)
Type:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Attack: Rank 3 (+)
Defense: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-), -10% evasion
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 4 (3 light metal)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Take Down
Zen Headbutt

Blarg

I gain 2 CC, putting me at 13.

Flamvell the Numel gains 1/3/1, her first counters ever. She uses the MC to learn Earthquake, Curse, and Flamethrower by level up.

Kevorkian the Nidoran M uses the KOC as EC, gaining 2/3/1, putting him at 3/9,3, 2/5. 2 MC go to learning Venoshock as a Gen V TM.

That is all.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Time to claim a bunch o stuff

Crash Ball
+3 CC

Malspar the Infernape
3 MC +2 KOC + 4 UC spent to learn Double Kick, Focus Energy, and Blaze Kick

Aerza the Lucario:
3 MC+ 2 KOC + 13 UC spent to learn Bonemerang, Agility, Double Team, Follow Me, Rain Dance, Psychic, Shadow Ball, and Sunny Day

Arlin the Slowking
4 MC + 6 UC spent to learn Bide, Protec, Brine, and Shadow Ball

Armstrong the Golurk
3 MC +3 UC spent to learn Magic Coat, Low Kick, and Stealth Rock

+14 UC

Self-Approved

Blah had this all written up last night then lost it. Let's try this again, nine month old claims go!

First, the Inquisition Beta:
- Shellstrike the Carracosta gets 6 MC. Buying Earth Power, Low Kick, and Stealth Rock, and with the 2 MC he apparently has lying around he'll also get Block, all of which are Gen 5 tutors.

- Thornstrike the Ferrothorn also gets 6 MC. Buying Endeavor, Magnet Rise, and Seed Bomb, all Gen 5 Tutors.

- Shockstrike the Cyclohm also gets 6 MC. He gets Tri-Attack for free because it's a pre-level 25 move and for some reason he doesn't already have it, and he grabs Blizzard (BW TM) and Power Gem (Egg) with the MC, leaving 1 MC to store.

- Raptorstrike the Staraptor also gets 6 MC. He gets Final Gambit (level-up) with the random 1 MC he has lying around, and he gets Facade, Sunny Day, and Rain Dance, all BW TMs.

- Mindstrike the Gallade also gets 6 MC. He gets False Swipe (level-up) with the random 1 MC he has lying around, and he gets Dual Chop (Gen 5 Tutor), Facade (BW TM), and Rain Dance (BW TM) with the MC.

- Flamestrike the Magmortar also gets 6 MC. He gets Dual Chop (Gen 5 Tutor), Low Kick (Gen 5 Tutor), and Overheat (BW TM).

- Finally, I get 4 CC.

And then this match with BM-Zeo:
- Joystrike the Blissey gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, which goes into MC. She gets Thunderbolt (BW TM) and Snatch (Gen 5 Tutor) with the MC.

- And I get 2 CC.

SELF-APP... Wait I can't do that anymore, can I? *Sigh*

EDIT: Sigh, that link was even there in the first one I lost too :( Anyway, fixed.

+14UC

I will transfer 12UC into Nidoking's MC and stockpile the remaining 2UC.
With Nidoking's new 12MC, I will buy the following moves:
Poison Tail (Egg Move), Take Down (Egg Move), Mud Slap (Past-Gen Tutor Move), and Headbutt (Past-Gen Tutor Move)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Claiming from three failures of pain.

I get 12 UC from the Hall failure, will spend that in a bit along with some of my other UC.

I also get 4 UC from that old Pike.

From my battle with Birkal, I get the following rewards:

Ullar: 2 CC
Ullar's Mons: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC, 1 KOC to Rufflet

Stockpiling the CC. Also using my KOC on Nuggs the Rufflet as DC, and stockpiling MC for Nuggs the Rufflet and Talon the Anorith.

Darwin the Embirch, however, is a different story.

Blowing 11 UC on him to bring him to 8/9 EC and 5/5 DC, and unlocking his DW Ability.

Also evolving him to Flarelm, and using 9 UC on him as MC for a total of 11 MC.

Purchasing the Level-Up moves Petal Dance, Iron Defense, Flame Burst, Lava Plume and Zap Cannon.

Purchasing the Egg Moves Seed Bomb and Blaze Kick.

<Flarelm> [Darwin] (Male)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Battle Armor (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Chlorophyll (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 34 (-, -10% Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 8/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Petal Dance
Iron Defense
Flame Burst
Lava Plume
Zap Cannon

Aromatherapy
Counter
GrassWhistle
Seed Bomb
Blaze Kick

Sunny Day
Protect
Rock Slide

And that's all, folks! I got 14 UC remaining, including those from my Pike.
Fixed.

Ben's got some 'splainin' to do.

+3 CC, stockpiling (35 total)
Cupra: +2 EC (1 + 1 KOC, 3/9), 1 DC (2/5) and 2 MC, learns Ancientpower (Level up, -1 MC) and Zen Headbutt (Level up, -1 MC)
Cleffa: +1 EC (2/9), 1 DC (2/5) and 2 MC, learns Icy Wind (Tutor, -2 MC)
Starly: +2 EC (1 + 1 KOC, 3/9), 1 DC (2/5) and 2 MC, learns Fly (TM, -2 MC)

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Subreffin'
I get 10UC.
My UC: 84 > 94

Time to use some UC!

Camerupt (Vesuvius) will get 12 of my UC into its MC and learn:
Substitute (BW TM, 2), Rest (BW TM, 2), Double Team (BW TM, 2), Stone Edge (BW TM, 2), Fire Blast (BW TM, 2), and Sleep Talk (BW Tutor, 2)
This leaves Camerupt with 0MC.

Chandelure (Wisp) will get 10 of my UC into its MC and learn:
Toxic (BW TM, 2), Safeguard (BW TM, 2), Incinerate (BW TM, 2), Hidden Power (Fighting, 7) (BW TM, 2), and Dark Pulse (BW Tutor, 2)
This leaves Chandelure with no MC.

Volcarona (Firefly) will get 12 of my UC into its MC and will learn:
Hyper Beam (BW TM, 2), Struggle Bug (BW TM, 2), Rest (BW TM, 2), Double Team (BW TM, 2), U-turn (BW TM, 2), and Substitute (BW TM, 2)
This leaves Volcarona with no MC.

My UC: 94 > 82 > 72 > 60

That is all.

EDIT: Or not
I get 4UC, stockpiling.
My UC: 60 > 64

Need to spend some quick UC.

4 Universal Counters will be put toward Rosch's MC. (Rosch is my Colossoil)

With those, he will purchase Rock Slide (TM) and Stone Edge (TM)

Universal Counters: 33-4=29

Akela vs ZT4 CC
Akela vs CharlieManBro1 CC
Stockpiling the 5 CC

Run the Roggenrola receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, increasing its EC from 0/9 to 1/9 and its DC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the 2 MC to learn Rock Slide (Level Up) and Explosion (Level Up).
Baloo the Teddiursa receives 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, increasing its EC from 1/6 to 2/6 and its DC from 1/5 to 2/5. Spending the 1 KOC alongside the MC to purchase Rest (Level Up), Snore (Level Up), and Slash (Level Up).

Hyde the Rhyhorn receives 2 EC, 6 MC, 2 DC and 3 KOC, increasing its EC from 3/9 to 5/9 and its DC from 0/5 to 2/5. Spending 3 MC to learn Pay Day (Gen I TM/HM), Take Down (Level Up), Megahorn (Level Up), Double-Edge (Gen 3 Tutor), and Horn Drill (Level Up)
5/9 EC? You know what that means:

Rhydon [Hyde] [M]

Sassy Nature (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Ground/Rock
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Monster/Field
Abilities:
Lightningrod (Innate): These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Reckless (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 34 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 5/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Physical
Double-Edge (See Above)
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Horn Drill (See Above)
Ice Fang
Iron Tail
Megahorn (See Above)
Pay Day (See Above)
Rock Blast
Skull Bash
Stomp
Take Down (See Above)
Special
Flamethrower
Thunder
Other
Rock Polish
Scary Face
Tail Whip

Ampersand the Geodude receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, increasing its EC from 3/9 to 4/9 and its DC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the 2 MC to learn Double-Edge (Level Up) and Earthquake (Level Up).
4/9 EC? You know what that means:
Graveler [Ampersand] [M]

Sassy Nature (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Rock/Ground
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Egg Group: Mineral
Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Veil (Innate) (Locked): This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 30 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Physical
Double-Edge (See Above)
Earthquake (See Above)
Focus Punch
Gyro Ball
Hammer Arm
Magnitude
Rollout
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Selfdestruct
Smack Down
Tackle
Special
Flamethrower
Other
Defense Curl
Endure
Mud Sport
Rock Polish

Claiming 7 UC from this reffing.

Using two CC to buy a Swinub, and two more to buy an Oddish. Also spending 1 UC on Oddish to buy Giga Drain

Swinub (Glacier) (M)

God, he's just so CUTE.

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilites
Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

Moves
Level-Up
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Ice Shard

Egg
Bite
Body Slam
Fissure
Icicle Spear
Stealth Rock

TM/HM
Earthquake
Roar
Protect
Dig
Rock Slide

Oddish (Mary Jane) (F)

She just sits there tripping out. What the hell.

Nature: Quiet (+SpAtk, -15% Spd, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities
Chlorophyll: During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Run Away (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves
Level-Up
Absorb
Sweet Scent
Acid
PoisonPowder
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Lucky Chant
Giga Drain

Egg
Endure
Ingrain
Nature Power
Synthesis
Teeter Dance

TM/HM
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Sunny Day
Solar Beam
Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball

EDIT: 2 more UC from this subreffing. I think I did the formula right this time!

+3 CC
+2 EC, +1 DC, +2 MC, +2 KOC for Golett
+1 EC, +1 DC, +2 MC for Minccino

KOC to EC. Buying Earthquake and Hammer Arm for 2 MC. (Golett)
Buying Wake-Up Slap and After You for 2 MC. (Minccino)
Stockpiling CC.

+6 CC
+11 KOC to be distributed to Kitsunoh
+2 KOC for Kitsunoh
+4 KOC for Lucario
+3 KOC for Steelix

Stockpiling CC.
All KOC going into MC

Buying Ice Punch and Heal Pulse for Lucario, leaving me at 1 MC.
Buying Substitute for Steelix, leaving me at 1 MC.
Buying Superpower, Safeguard, Sucker Punch, Role Play, Trick, Hidden Power (Fire, 7), Bulldoze all for 2 MC each, for a total of 14 MC.

Because apparently training items are 6 CC now, I'm going on a shopping spree. Buying one Exp. Share and two Amulet Coins, leaving me at 4 CC.

by a sec I meant a couples hours I guess...

King Serperior: approved
UllarWarlord: you didn't fix it. not approved...
The Wanderer: approved
Someoneelse: approved
Maxim: approved
akela: I assume you mean youre spending 9 MC on Rhydon, right? approved though
Houndoomsday: approved
CharlieManBro: approved
inanimate blob: approved
AOPSUser: approved
EspyOwner: approved
Flamestrike: approved

Battle Battle

Glacier Knight: 5 CC
Scratchet: 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC
Tirtouga: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Seel: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Swinub: 1EC, 1DC, 2MC

Seel's totals are now
EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Seel using 2MC for lvl up moves Ice Beam and Aqua Tail

Tirtouga's totals are now
EC: 2/6

Tirtouga using 2MC for lvl up moves Rain Dance and Hyrdro Pump

Swinub's totals are now
DC: 4/5

Swinub using 2MC for lvl up moves Flail and Blizzard

Scratchet's totals are now:
EC: 2/6
MC: 3

Scratchet usign 3MC for lvl up move Hyper Voice and Tutor move Earth Power

Probably gonna evolve Swinub now, editing that in.

Swinub ----> Piloswine

Gets Ancient Power, Peck, Horn Attack, Ice Fang from leveling up

Piloswine [Snuggles, "The Tank"] (Female)

Nature: Sassy (+spd, -spe)

Info on Snuggles:

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17

DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Ancient Power
Peck
Horn Attack
Ice Fang
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Take Down
Flail
Blizzard

Icicle Crash
Body Slam
Rock Slide

Protect
Bulldoze
Substitute
Hail

24 moves

SELF-APPROVED

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reffing for +5 UC. Also prizes from battling EspyOwner.

Birkal: +3 CC (6 Total)
+5 UC (12 Total)

Scraggy: 1 EC + 3 MC (Exp. Share) + 1 DC + 1 KOC

+1 EC (2/6)
+1 DC (2/6)
+4 MC
Chip Away (Level Up)
Scary Face (Level Up)
Rock Climb (Level Up)
Focus Punch (Level Up)​

Monferno: 1 EC + 2 MC + 1 DC + 1 KOC

+1 EC (6/9)
+1 DC (3/5)
+3 MC
Facade (Level Up)
Will-O-Wisp (Gen V TM)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)