Tournament PSPL IV Group Stages (Week 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
I am very mad. I came all the way to Showdown to play for a tournament, get stuck in web traffic and lost against this retarded ass Clefable. Unaware walling and wouldn't stop Protect stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to rematch him for my voice in Scavengers. Nope. I thought we would have made it into Top 16 if I knew how to fucking stall out Wish. But they didn't even give me the hax to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Probably will never enter a tournament that gay ass Clefables are in ever again. This definitely ruined my day.
what the fuck

I am very mad. I came all the way to Showdown to play for a tournament, get stuck in web traffic and lost against this retarded ass Clefable. Unaware walling and wouldn't stop Protect stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to rematch him for my voice in Scavengers. Nope. I thought we would have made it into Top 16 if I knew how to fucking stall out Wish. But they didn't even give me the hax to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Probably will never enter a tournament that gay ass Clefables are in ever again. This definitely ruined my day.
Turn 6

The opposing bad used Psycho Boost!
A critical hit! Arceus lost 90% of its health!
The opposing bad's Special Attack fell harshly!
Arceus fainted!

★Mr. Uncompetitive: YUS
★Mr. Uncompetitive: GOTTEM
★Mr. Uncompetitive: I'm a fucking god

Turn 31

The opposing baD used Return!
A critical hit! Xerneas lost 99% of its health!
Xerneas fainted!

★Mr. Uncompetitive: GOTTEM
★Mr. Uncompetitive: FUCK
★Mr. Uncompetitive: YEHA
★Mr. Uncompetitive: WE MADE IT FAM
★Mr. Uncompetitive: I KNOW THAT SIHT MATTERED
★Mr. Uncompetitive: AND IDGAF

you'd think after acting like a pompous asshole, you would be at least good enough to beat a monofairy team in Ubers with 2 crits, but clearly not.

hopefully you should have realized by now that you can simply use geomancy in front of clefable

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol can we please try to not stir up drama for dumb shit like this? As stupid and hypocritical Mr. Uncompetitive's post was, it was later revealed to be a copypasta post.

Still, it was inappropriate and the unsportsmanlike behavior highlighted in the battle itself is another ongoing problem we're seeing throughout this event. Plain and simple: Spamming irrelevant stuff in matches and acting pompous ruins the purpose here, which is to play for the sake of having fun and enjoying your time with friends & making some new ones. I can assure you that I have no problem putting in place disqualifications + additional punishments depending on the severity of the situation regarding repeated incidents.

Be good sports, please. More accurately:

Oh god damnit people thought I was actually being serious in that post. At least Eien is aware I was joking since I consulted him before posting that

I think I forgot to say gg for our match though. :x

I had loads of fun tbh and you deserved that win, I played like complete trash lmao <3
Yeah, the banter in the battle was fine too to be honest. The week was won already for Monotype, so we were both just having fun, nothing serious. Would I really bring Mono Fairy to a tiebreaker? It was all in good humor and it's kinda sad that someone can read "I offered to rematch him for my voice in Scavengers. Nope." and think he's seriously upset about it.

Thanks for the game. The hax made it all the more fun in the end.

it's almost 4:30 pm and OM room + i were scheduled for 3 pm pst today, they seem to have missed the time so im just posting as activity. please pm me soon to reschedule if you can!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)