Tournament PSPL IV Group Stages (Week 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Canadian

always start with a bang
Calling activity v Kim il Saturn unless we can schedule a match for Sunday on short notice. Work has not given me the opportunities I'd like to have battled but I was the first to maintain contact, did not get the chance to check back until after his last recorded activity but on the other hand he hasn't pressed the issue, so in case we don't battle I'm calling it for us.

Calling activity v Kim il Saturn unless we can schedule a match for Sunday on short notice. Work has not given me the opportunities I'd like to have battled but I was the first to maintain contact, did not get the chance to check back until after his last recorded activity but on the other hand he hasn't pressed the issue, so in case we don't battle I'm calling it for us.
Im sorry but if anything it should be activity v you because you did not respond until the after time when i said i would be busy asking me about the next day. That gives me very little time to do anything about it and as it happened i did not have time to check it as I did from my reply to your previous response to shortly before the time I said i would be unavailable due to work (4:00 UTC-4).

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Peli , you told tentacruel that you would be online all week except for Sunday. You didn't show up at decent times in our timezone at all this week, and now you want the activity win because tentacruel can't play at 3 am? And a sub wouldn't even help because you aren't available today anyways. If an activity win would be given, tenta should be the one to get it.

e: that or no activity at all

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Innovamania wasn't online on scheduled day or near scheduled time, guess im requesting a sub or act win, but I would much prefer to play

Not Canadian

always start with a bang
Kim il Saturn if you insist; if you're still online in this short interval before i can get to work we might as well otherwise you can have your way with activity

i'd much prefer to play obviously but life isn't that kind

waiting on my opponent rn. no sign of him yet for some time

11:14 PM edit: it's getting pretty late here (GMT timezone) and I only have around 2 hours worth of time untill 1AM when I go to sleep as I work tomorrow. Still waiting on him online as he hasn't said anything after we started scheduling yesterday after I asked what time was best for him as I had the whole day |:

11:18PM: went to check his profile and "checkmater75 was last seen: Viewing thread np: Doubles OU Stage 4 - Infamous | Jirachi (Stays in DOU), 57 minutes ago"

Last edited:

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
hello I viewed that from my phone you said you'd be free the whole day

also unless I got it wrong you're not in gmt if it's 11:18 PM 1 hour ago... because according to what I know it should be exactly 10:34 at your time as of this edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)