Tournament PU Podracing Challenge (aka PUtrid Path II) won by Raiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to cry, then choked hard like last turn vs infernomonferno, then lost on hurrimiss to poh (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pu-650911471)
if anyone else wants to chall, go for the other 3 first, I've been losing with like the same exact teams and this has been an annoying amount of bs but I'm still gonna try to make a lot of new stuff so challenge me in a few days or so

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
lost to cry, then choked hard like last turn vs infernomonferno, then lost on hurrimiss to poh (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pu-650911471)
if anyone else wants to chall, go for the other 3 first, I've been losing with like the same exact teams and this has been an annoying amount of bs but I'm still gonna try to make a lot of new stuff so challenge me in a few days or so
dude we gotta beat taskr within the next like 5 days or so you don't just get to take a few days off that ain't how it works :{}

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if u beat the other 3 ill fight u, ill still be active just challenge everyone else first

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
GeneralAnnoyance has been infrequent lately on PS, and I know that a lot of people are specifically waiting to challenge him in particular, so I've decided to push the deadline 2 Days. I'm going to apologize to Taskr in advance although I don't think he'll mind considering GA has played 9 games total and TJay and HJAD have both played 20+ each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)