NOC Rand+++ Mafia [GAME OVER | Zombies/Jester/Lyncher/Survivor Win]

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think that's best play. We know for a fact whydon is either town or godfather. Asek and nuxl and lily are unknown at this point beyond their claims. We should lunch either nuxl or lily and block/cop the other two and control the SK and/or mafia night kill that way, rather than taking the educated guess of whydon maybe being mafia and leaving our power roles to be less coordinated. If whydon were to flip town we could be in an unpleasant position with two night kills coming and death likely hitting one or both of our PRs

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The evidence as far as I can see points towards Whydon being the rb'd Godfather. A lynch between Lily and Acid is 50/50.
The 50/50 doesn't matter. The point is that it reduces the PoE for our Power Roles to aim their targets. whydon is already sorted. If he is the godfather he can be taken out tomorrow easily, but we weren't able to catch the SK with our plan and need to maximize the time to do so. Which means giving our roleblocker and rolecop the best odds

My shitty notes

COP: Caffeine
JAILKEEP: Mewtwo
RCOP: Energy
RBLOCKER: Hal

Texas/Nuxl/Asek/Whydon/Acidphoenix/WaterLily3

HATED SURVIVOR: Acidphoenix

Texas/Nuxl/Asek/Whydon/WaterLily3

SK POOL: Texas/Nuxl/Asek/WL*
HATED SK POOL: Texas/WL
MD POOL: Texas/Nuxl/Asek/Whydon/WL

*if no Hated SK exists, lynch Waterlily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)