NOC Rand+++ Mafia [GAME OVER | Zombies/Jester/Lyncher/Survivor Win]

And here's what it looks like when you include a stealth unvote and a vote switch...

Asek - 1 (Asek)
Energy - 1 (Waterlily)
Waterlily - 2 (Whydon, Texas)
Whydon - 1 (Caffbo)
Texas - 3 (Mewtwo, Hal, Acid)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NVM knights says the one with 5 votes on me doesn't count because energy's unvote was counted and so I was only officially at 4 votes at votal time

I'm still going to bed, have fun doing this song and dance again with the mod who is taking an irritating amount of pleasure from tormenting the town

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd appreciate it if y'all take my doing this as a sign that I'm not a hated SK and just go for voting lily cause I'd rather not risk getting hammered overnight, but I leave the choice to the rest of you

Texas Cloverleaf

If we accept Lily's silence on the matter as a concession and refusal to speak as an admission of lying than we can resolve my alignment anyway by flipping Lily and revealing either the SK or the second jester (in the JJJSSKK world)

Your Morning Votal

Asek - 1 (Asek)
Waterlily - 4 (Whydon, Mewtwo, Caffbo, Texas)
Texas - 2 (Hal, Acid)

Note: iirc it hasn't come up yet, but with the change in tiebreaker, both leading players would be highlighted as under lynch threat in a tied votal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)