RBY Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
opp missed scheduled time twice and made no effort to get this done

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
we scheduled via showdown pm for today at ST time but didn't saw opp
requesting an extension, should be easily done as we share the same timezone and i'll have a lot of free time in the early week

Activity decisions:

Acsel vs peach_nair: Acsel reached out on peach's wall, and received no response
CKW vs Le Sabreur: CKW reached out right away, but Le Sabreur had computer issues and could not respond until today. He offered to try to schedule, but said if they didn't catch each other CKW could have the win. Since Le Sabreur's only contact was Sunday afternoon of the deadline, and I have no evidence the battle took place, CKW does indeed get the win.
Kingler12345 vs mael: Both parties were active in scheduling, although Kingler12345 missed a few of the scheduled times. Mael was very open to rescheduling, but by deadline the battle had not taken place. Kingler12345 noted he was not too invested in the match and offered to bow out, so activity goes to mael
Kina vs Cretaceous: Kina reached out, no reply
Jimmy Turtwig vs Staxi: Staxi missed scheduled time
fran17 vs AA NickelQuack: fran17 posted on AA's wall early, to no reply. AA also did not respond in round 1 (resulting in a coinflip), and hasn't been online since April 11. Though fran17 is open to an extension, I have determined an extension would be unlikely to result in a played match. In the interest of expediency, activity to fran17.
pokebasket vs reyscarface: pokebasket was not online on the agreed-upon evening, and in an attempt to reschedule simply said "if I don't see you online tomorrow, take the win, I don't care about this tour." rey takes the win.
Sas0 vs Professor Meteor: Sas0 reached out to no reply
bro fist vs TrapTricks: bro fist reached out to no reply
Bomber. vs TheAprilFool: Bomber. reached out twice to no reply
EternalSnowman vs BANTASAURUS: EternalSnowman reached out to no reply
We Three Kings vs Renny: We Three Kings reached out to no reply
DurzaOffTopic vs Robert.: Robert reached out to no reply
false vs Parley Pigeon: false reached out to Parley Pigeon early. Parley replied days later but did not make an effort to schedule in that response. False replied again asking for clarification, and Parley did not reply further.

Coinflips:

Apple_Pineapple_Pen vs Da-Eevee-king: no contact from either side, they both flipped through to this round as well. What a bummer.

Extensions: 48 HOURS:

Drud vs Exiline
giara vs Diegolh
Newalfonquest vs FlamingVictini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)