[Thursday, Aug 23]
- Added a Backup/Restore feature to the teambuilder. You can now back up and restore all your teams at once, instead of doing them one at a time. Those of you with weird cookie settings are advised to use this method to backup your teams.
[Saturday, Sept 29]
- The ladder has been reset and the algorithms changed. Your rating will no longer ever decrease when you win. In addition, you should see no more references to bonus pool.
- Matchmaking has been enhanced: You should be battling mostly players with similar rating as you.
[Wednesday, Dec 12]
- Doubles have now arrived at public testing. They can be played by challenging other users. Three formats are available: Doubles Random Battle, Doubles Custom Game, and Doubles VGC 2013
Well, there's been a couple of changes lately so I'll sum them up here:
[Sunday, Feb 09]
- You can now ladder the new seasonal, Valentine Venture.
- Chat history: You may now press up and down keys to navigate between your sent sentences in chat.
- Timestamps are now separated for Lobby and PMs, type /help timestamps for more info.
- /lobbychat on|off command to set the Lobby chat on or off for less lag.
[Sunday, Mar 10]
- You can now play Generation I with other users via challenge in Gen 1 Custom Game. Mechanics are enforced, but Clauses are not.
- /dex is now alias for /data and /smogdex is the new /dex. It has now support for items, moves, and abilities.
- New seasonal, Spring Forward, is been out for a while.