All Gens Retro Cup of Pokémon 2020: Round 1 [POST REPLAYS]

Emeral

toward new horizons
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
Making a post so that I dont get activity coinflipped. Two of my opps got subbed out one day before the deadline, still not a problem as I got plenty of disponibilities today. However:
One is fucking hard to schedule with
Capture.PNG

While the other, I still dont have his name so I cant even contact him for now while is captain (Mannat, just PMed on discord) is offline.

Still wishing to play but I dont wanna do all the efforts anymore.

Last edited:

watermess

What? Never seen an idiot before?
is a Tutoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Requesting an extension or act win if not possible Vs nails, he only replied to me on the Friday and I've waited 20 mins past our scheduled time + I litterally sent him a message this morning saying I would be free right up until our scheduled time if he wanted to play (that's 5.5 hours or time) we were also both online scheduling at one point and I asked him to play then but he didn't want to, no hard feelings, I'm just really busy and I think nails could have made more of an effort to get this game done, lmk if we can have an extension or if it's just an act

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)