RNG NOC: GAME OVER

Just a little heads-up for everyone in the game; starting the 1st of June, I will be on a holiday, meaning that shinyskarmory will be fully in charge of the game from that point on. I will return somewhere on the 8th of June, after which I will be hosting full-time again. I will still be active tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone!

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok honestly I'm pretty sick of MS.
Un-FoS Metal Sonic
Un-Vote yoshinite
Vote Metal Sonic
FoS yoshinite

I'm going to interpret your continuing unwillingness to help the village as a sign that you are mafia. Please give me a reason to change my vote.
Me suspecting you

While you are assigning blame, don't forget that I voted the first lynch target outright and voted the second by omission (re: my vote for her didn't matter, but I said I would choose to vote her over MeowMixx if it did, and had it in my power to change the lynch to MeowMixx with just my one vote due to how the FoS's were set up

Same here, pretty much exactly
Unvote MeowMixx
Un-FoS Metal Sonic
Vote Metal Sonic
FoS MeowMixx

Metal Sonic, have you considered contributing BY ANALYZING POSTS? Power Roles are strictly auxiliary to logic in a NOC game, so not taking any Roleblocker excuses for not contributing.
holds a lot more weight than you suspecting me, btw.

analyse my ass go "analyse" someone else ^_^

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
okay realised the above ^ post was not very helpful

to compensate:

please place your vote somewhere more useful, thanks

im not giving you your pressure votes, not for this game no

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
So in other words you're okay with being a pain in the ass and not helping the village out with constructive analysis. Alright, that's enough to convince me. Whoever's not helping the village is obviously scum.

Unvote MeowMixx

Vote Metal Sonic

Acklow

Oh and for those who are wondering why I went back on my word: I mentioned in my first post that I'm willing to set aside a lynch vote on MeowMixx to vote Metal Sonic. I'm only putting said vote on the backburner for now since getting Metal Sonic out of the way is more important since he refuses to be helpful (I think we can all agree he's been a huge pain in the ass this entire game). I also want to see who places their vote on Metal Sonic to test the waters.

In any event, I'm a man of my word so MeowMixx will see my lynch vote tomorrow for sure.

Ok, when I saw Metal Sonic had posted, I thought he was going to get his rear in gear and actually contribute.

I can hope, can't I?

Metal Sonic (and everyone else not contributing), someone not contributing is practically THE reason a team loses. If you are a villager as you claim, then it is greatly in your interest to ACTUALLY TRY CONTRIBUTING, because, power roll or no, YOU CAN STILL ANALYZE STUFF and make opinions off of that. Perhaps EXPLAIN opinions, because that helps EVERYONE at least SOMEHOW.

Meaning: Contribute already!

Also, due to the DDoS, I would like to petition for a 24 hour extension.

I should clarify: this does NOT count as your earnable extension for today. If activity is good, you have the potential to earn a further extension.

Vote Count 3.DDOS (aka the "If you're gonna quit, you got to SAVE first. Use your head, punk! It's even in the manual!" vote count)

Lynch Votes
Metal Sonic (3): Blackhawk11, Aura Guardian, Acklow L-3
Meowmixx (1): Acklow, LightWolf, Aura Guardian
Yoshinite (1): Eagle4, Blackhawk11
Eagle4 (1): Meowmixx
Fire Blast (1): Metal Sonic

Not Voting (3): Fire Blast, Obbmud99, Yoshinite

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

FoS Count:

Yoshinite (3): Aura Guardian, LightWolf, Blackhawk11
Eagle4 (2): LightWolf, Obbmud99
Meowmixx (2): Aura Guardian, Obbmud99, Aura Guardian
Aura Guardian (1): Eagle4
Acklow (1): Blackhawk11
Metal Sonic (0): Aura Guardian, Blackhawk11

Not under suspicion (4): Fire Blast, Obbmud99, LightWolf, Blackhawk11

Deadline is currently set at June 6th at 10:00 PM EST (95 hours away). You may earn an extension if activity remains strong.

Carry on.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
So in other words you're okay with being a pain in the ass and not helping the village out with constructive analysis. Alright, that's enough to convince me. Whoever's not helping the village is obviously scum.Whoever is voting a known PR is 10000% scum.
Vote acklow

Seriously, your vote on Meowmix was fishy, as was your reasoning. Had a bout of scum vibes in it. Guess what? Your vote on me was worse!

Please guys, if you're town, sheep me on this one. (L-2)

Lightwolf, Eagle4, you know the drill

#1 Scumhunter; get this guy on the operating table

Villager =/= vanillager.

Villager = Any village role.

Learn the difference. Now start contributing before I decide that getting rid of you is worth it, village-aligned or not. I'm TRYING to tell you what we want from you. Not my fault if you don't listen.

Not until you give me a VERY good reason why you are not actually contributing much at all and a VERY good reason to vote Acklow based on more posts than what you just cited, and then give us all some VERY good contributions, such as, say, analyzing a lot of posts, like literally EVERYONE should do / should have done, which you have not done much at all (emphasis on much, since your last posts, while contributing negligibly, still exist).

Also, your revision of Acklow's post: Except you are not a confirmed power role. You CLAIMED a power role, and have nothing to show for it (yes, I'm aware you claim to have been hooked twice, and yes, I'm aware that it could, possibly, instead be mafia trying to get us to lynch you), so really, that claim is rather suspicious. So, for your modification of it, no you are NOT a confirmed power role, so that reason does not really apply for lynching Acklow. As for the vibes about his Meowmixx vote, explain them. I can think of a possible reason for it, but I want to know if your reason makes any sense.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
ughhh, you love to push it dont you

i'll oblige

Minor stuff:
I have looked at all the past posts of Celever and nothing really stood out other than some really noobie moves. The biggest noob move that he made was hopping on the bandwagon on Cereza.
Generalisation, attempting to "attack" celever yet not wishing to be too offensive, atypical of scum

I have personally seen Cereza play in the past and I know that she tends to be very passive as a player. As such its easier to give such a player the benefit of the doubt when it comes to irl stuff (I mean honestly, A Forum is right next to Circus Maximus people. Please read some of the stuff what users other than yourself say when they use other forums). Anyways I personally would not have voted Cereza. I wouldn't neither.

It gets scummy from here

This is where I would like to bring the spotlight on the lynch target of my choice for today:Fun part here
Sorry bro, but I know you're mafia.
I absolutely know you're mafia!!!

theangryscientist, your predecessor has played plenty of mafia games in the past and I know that his track record when it comes to playing village is much more substantial than what I am seeing in this game. Also, I know that things may actually HAVE come up for tas in between him subbing out and you subbing in, but let's be honest here, he should've been posting a LOT more than a bunch of one-liners during D1 if other users were as well.
Meta, ok. But I ABSOLUTELY KNOW!!!! you're mafia

This IS a biased opinion I will be honest (as a spectator), but I feel at the moment that this is one of the best ways to go.
Contradict yourself #1
The only other option I see is Metal Sonic as a potential lynch target just because I feel like it
Contradict yourself #2
(maybe Eagle4 since he voted Cereza, but I feel there may be a little more at play there behind the scenes and some people who dropped their votes after Cereza's claim may very well be mafia, such as MeowMixx). However here is my number one reason for declaring a lynch target this early:[/QUOTE]

"In case the lynch goes wrong, I disclaim all responsibility" Typical mafia

We have NOT lynched a single mafia. I have a very, very, very high feeling that I'm on to something here and I hope I'm not the only one who sees this.
We see through your bullshit, if that's what you mean. Your only reason for lynch: Meta
"I'm so very very very very very sure he's mafia!"
Bussing, could be possible. Pushing for a mislynch is also highly possible.
I want to be honest with you guys right now and say that both the mafia and village have good reason to pin a lynch on me today due to both my predecessors vote on MeowMixx and for my alignment in this game (being village is always a good idea for the mafia to try to lynch someone).
Read: PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS DONT LYNCH ME

Highly suspicious

Anyways, I am not going to change my vote AT ALL unless a serious power role with information obtaining capabilities steps forward during this day.
*changes vote*

"I'm a man of my werrrrd!"

Finally,

Scum's favourite tactic: Playing statistics
We're down 5 villagers and our chances of hitting mafia is 33% at this time.
I hope I convinced your vote.

Put it on acklow now.

Acklow

ughhh, you love to push it dont you

i'll oblige

Minor stuff:

Acklow said:
I have looked at all the past posts of Celever and nothing really stood out other than some really noobie moves. The biggest noob move that he made was hopping on the bandwagon on Cereza.
Generalisation, attempting to "attack" celever yet not wishing to be too offensive, atypical of scum
Celever was the person I subbed in for. I have nothing to hide about what he did. He made a mistake and that's that. I would not have voted likewise because I said that I know who Cereza is from past experience.

I have personally seen Cereza play in the past and I know that she tends to be very passive as a player. As such its easier to give such a player the benefit of the doubt when it comes to irl stuff (I mean honestly, A Forum is right next to Circus Maximus people. Please read some of the stuff what users other than yourself say when they use other forums). Anyways I personally would not have voted Cereza. I wouldn't neither.

It gets scummy from here

Acklow said:
This is where I would like to bring the spotlight on the lynch target of my choice for today:Fun part here
Acklow said:
Sorry bro, but I know you're mafia.
Okay, now you're just pulling my leg here. I said that in THIS POST that I would vote MeowMixx tomorrow. I may be jumping the gun here at this point in your post but I know what you're trying to get at here. Let's not undermine either of our positions by antagonizing how I worded that. You word your stuff the same way so quit being an asshole Mr. #1 Scumhunter.

Acklow said:
theangryscientist, your predecessor has played plenty of mafia games in the past and I know that his track record when it comes to playing village is much more substantial than what I am seeing in this game. Also, I know that things may actually HAVE come up for tas in between him subbing out and you subbing in, but let's be honest here, he should've been posting a LOT more than a bunch of one-liners during D1 if other users were as well.
If you do want other circumstantial evidence why I know MeowMixx is mafia, please look at one of his early posts after subbing in. I do believe he mentioned somewhere along the lines of "Cereza being in the hospital is very scummy." This among other reasons I've listed.

Acklow said:
This IS a biased opinion I will be honest (as a spectator), but I feel at the moment that this is one of the best ways to go.
Contradict yourself #1
How so? I was a spectator and that was my opinion as a spectator before entering the game. Please respect that instead of calling it a contradiction thank you very much.

Acklow said:
The only other option I see is Metal Sonic as a potential lynch target just because I feel like it
Contradict yourself #2
(maybe Eagle4 since he voted Cereza, but I feel there may be a little more at play there behind the scenes and some people who dropped their votes after Cereza's claim may very well be mafia, such as MeowMixx). However here is my number one reason for declaring a lynch target this early:

Not really a contradiction, that's just me listing off potential suspects. Let me put it this way, many players in this thread have posted who they feel is more scum or who is more village.
I put my targets out bluntly. There are 3 mafia in this game. I gave you my 3 targets. So no that's not disclaiming responsibility, that's being helpful which you were not up until about now (which by the way, now you're just getting all butthurt over my posts and are trying to pin a lynch on me because #1 I said I thought you were one of the 3 people I thought were scum and #2 I decided to change my vote to you because you were refusing to help the village.

Acklow said:
We have NOT lynched a single mafia. I have a very, very, very high feeling that I'm on to something here and I hope I'm not the only one who sees this.
We see through your bullshit, if that's what you mean. Your only reason for lynch: Meta
I was being sarcastic there. I don't know if you know what being facetious means but if you look at the Dead Player List, all of them are village and none of them are mafia. Guess some people don't get real humor like you.

Acklow said:
I want to be honest with you guys right now and say that both the mafia and village have good reason to pin a lynch on me today due to both my predecessors vote on MeowMixx and for my alignment in this game (being village is always a good idea for the mafia to try to lynch someone).
Read: PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS DONT LYNCH ME

Highly suspicious
Actually I do have a legit reason why I am prime lynchbait but it wouldn't matter until a single player casted a vote on me. Pretty much my role makes it so that I become L-1 if anyone casts a vote on me. I'll admit I'm protesting to any villagers to not vote me because if so, it wouldn't take much for me to get lynched.

Acklow said:
Anyways, I am not going to change my vote AT ALL unless a serious power role with information obtaining capabilities steps forward during this day.
*changes vote*

Actually talk to most of the other veteran mafia players. You'll notice that I tend to suck when I play at mafia roles because I actually have something to hide or actually act scummy versus when I'm village. And when I play village I'm the most gullible guy around and I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt. How that relates to me being a man of my word? I don't like to lie. If you were to meet me in person you'd be surprised how easy it is to catch me in a lie. Maybe you could skype with me someday in the future. I lack short-term wit so it's tough for me to make crap up on the spot unless I give it a little thought.

Finally,

Acklow said:
We're down 5 villagers and our chances of hitting mafia is 33% at this time.

Put it on acklow now.

Yup. Using statistics means you are obvious scum. It totally isn't someone trying to remind people where we are at in the game and that given how few villagers are left and how many mafia we have left we ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF LYNCHING SCUM. I'm an optimist by nature and seeing 30% (I was wrong earlier because I suck at math) may not seem like much to you but in my eyes that's almost a half-full glass right there. But hey, if using statistics is such a bad thing, why do people use them in general? To bullshit? Maybe, I dunno. I just wanted to actually be helpful unlike someone I know.

Right now you're just trying to push a lynch back onto me by making it seem like I'm the bad guy. I did say I would put my vote on you if it came down to it so I did. Don't know how that seems scummy but hey, whatever. If you could please, since you are in a helpful mood right now, please tell me what your thoughts are on Eagle4 and MeowMixx, since I mentioned them (other than you) as lynch targets. Do you think that they are viable targets for my vote or not and if so (or if not) please explain why. All I want is something constructive out of you, yes I know you "evaluated" my post quite well (I returned the favor by the way), but I and maybe some others would like to see your thoughts on some of the other players who were targets for today's lynch.

Acklow

I'll admit I'm protesting to any villagers to not vote me because if so, it wouldn't take much for me to get lynched.
Okay I know that sounds really scummy but what I was trying to say there was that as a village with a passive role (i.e. it's not a pr, but there is a passive applied to my role that is active under certain conditions which I already explained in the above post), I'm prime lynchbait.

I'm not giving up on the fact that I'm village-alligned either.

WHAT. THE. HELL????

Metal Sonic, that post did practically nothing to convince me. Acklow has defended himself, but perhaps I should disprove what you said point by point?

Ok, first, bad choice of words. "Atypical" means it is NOT normal, so it is against him being scum. Second, I fail to see how he is attempteing to "attack" celever
Fun part here

Massive OMGUS, no real reasons there at all.
Contradict yourself #1

Admitting possible error =/= Contradicting oneself
Contradict yourself #2
(maybe Eagle4 since he voted Cereza, but I feel there may be a little more at play there behind the scenes and some people who dropped their votes after Cereza's claim may very well be mafia, such as MeowMixx). However here is my number one reason for declaring a lynch target this early:[/QUOTE]

I have absolutely no clue how you could have gotten that last line from the others, besides insane troll logic.

At the rate we're going, mafia won't need to buss or push for mislynch. All they need is to wait us out. As for meta being his only reason: Yeah, well, it's better than any you have given, and the way he did it seems reasonable.

Highly suspicious

Doesn't everyone not want to be lynched? Also, it would be hypocritical for me to say that admitting errors and responsibility is suspicious, so I must refuse that reasoning.
_________
*changes vote*

Except he, as previously mentioned, already stated that you were an alternate target for him. He's argued this enough that I won't go any further.
________

Because most villagers don't realise that they should play stats, too. Or have they now realized it?
_________

Put it on acklow now.

You convinced me that you haven't a clue how to determine how to tell who the mafia are.

However, you just attempted to contribute, and as such:
unvote Metal Sonic ... for now
un-FoS MeowMixx
FoS Metal Sonic
Lynch MeowMixx

Same reasons as before I changed to Metal Sonic.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
I am okay with the cereza part. I am sad that cereza has left (3 votes on her? wtf?) but well game is game

I just have a bone to pick with meowmix part

Okay, now you're just pulling my leg here. I said that in THIS POST that I would vote MeowMixx tomorrow. I may be jumping the gun here at this point in your post but I know what you're trying to get at here. Let's not undermine either of our positions by antagonizing how I worded that. You word your stuff the same way so quit being an asshole Mr. #1 Scumhunter.
For starters, you have given very few reasoning in order to justify your claim "I ABSOLUTELY KNOW" he is mafia.

Do you have prior information about Meowmix? Is that a PR information? Or scum knowing everybody's alignment? Because the only reason we can see for you "knowing" is just meta of tas. How many times have you played with him?
How many times have you played with him and he turned out scum?
If you do want other circumstantial evidence why I know MeowMixx is mafia, please look at one of his early posts after subbing in. I do believe he mentioned somewhere along the lines of "Cereza being in the hospital is very scummy." This among other reasons I've listed.
Meowmix is just a babbling cat who might have been joking. Do you have better proof?
How so? I was a spectator and that was my opinion as a spectator before entering the game. Please respect that instead of calling it a contradiction thank you very much.
"Biased opinion" "best way to go"

sure thing!

Not really a contradiction, that's just me listing off potential suspects. Let me put it this way, many players in this thread have posted who they feel is more scum or who is more village.
I put my targets out bluntly. There are 3 mafia in this game. I gave you my 3 targets. So no that's not disclaiming responsibility, that's being helpful which you were not up until about now (which by the way, now you're just getting all butthurt over my posts and are trying to pin a lynch on me because #1 I said I thought you were one of the 3 people I thought were scum and #2 I decided to change my vote to you because you were refusing to help the village.
My quote of the previously one was broken, sorry. never mind that
I was being sarcastic there. I don't know if you know what being facetious means but if you look at the Dead Player List, all of them are village and none of them are mafia. Guess some people don't get real humor like you.
I have a very very very very very very high feeling here!!!!!!!!!!!!

If THAT was the joke, no not funny
Yup. Using statistics means you are obvious scum. It totally isn't someone trying to remind people where we are at in the game and that given how few villagers are left and how many mafia we have left we ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF LYNCHING SCUM. I'm an optimist by nature and seeing 30% (I was wrong earlier because I suck at math) may not seem like much to you but in my eyes that's almost a half-full glass right there. But hey, if using statistics is such a bad thing, why do people use them in general? To bullshit? Maybe, I dunno. I just wanted to actually be helpful unlike someone I know.
Hahaha, nice joke

Right now you're just trying to push a lynch back onto me by making it seem like I'm the bad guy.
That's what we're trying to find out.

I did say I would put my vote on you if it came down to it so I did. Don't know how that seems scummy but hey, whatever.
"I voted Metal Sonic because I felt like it!!!!!!!"
If you could please, since you are in a helpful mood right now, please tell me what your thoughts are on Eagle4 and MeowMixx, since I mentioned them (other than you) as lynch targets.

<I find> Eagle4 most probably town

and meowmix null

You're giving your reasons first.

your lack of case vs meowmix needs to be filled in

and you had better got a good case for eagle4

So wait Aura Guardian, you spend the whole post talking about how Metal Sonic's post was bad, but then decide to unvote him?? I also see you taking your vote off Metal Sonic as being pressured by Acklow (and I, to an extent), thinking "oh wait it was wrong of me to vote for MS, I need to take my vote away to become less suspicous".

How I see it is all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)