RNG NOC: GAME OVER

@everyone who didn't vote yesterday: a) why? and b) where would you have put your vote, knowing how cereza and gronk flipped?
I explained this in my post, but it was because I felt Cereza was scummier than MeowMixx. However, it seems I was wrong, so I would instead have voted MeowMixx to save Cerza.

Speaking of: FoS MeowMixx.
FoS Aura Guardiansince you were targeted A LOT by Gronko and would have benefited from his kill moreso than, say, Fire Blast or Blackhawk11
If I were mafia, I would have benefited, yeah. Except that There is a massive track record of people trying to find out stuff from kills so killing him would draw unwanted attention to myself were I mafia. Or he could have been a random kill, or a mind game, or just someone trying to frame all the people who would have benefitted from it. So sure, keep the FoS on me (given the circumstances, were I an observer, I'd probably agree with you), but I'd appreciate it if you brought up more reasons for it than just my benefitting.
stupid deadline lynching at 3 votes/QUOTE]
Four, really, since I sort of cast mine by omission (re: didn't vote because no point in doing so, but would have voted her based on the info I had)

More after I go on a reasonably short trip.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I shall reply to meowmixx from last day, deadline happened before I did.

So really aren't helping yourself there, it really feels like an excuse for not wanting to look over tas' posts and risk not pointing out suspicious points about him that could later make you seem scummy as well.

So my vote MeowMixx still stands. Also I doubt there is more than one mafia the group of three that voted Cereza, it's too much of suicide vote to pile all your resources into especially after her reasons for idling were revealed. So if anything, those who jumped off the Cereza wagon seem more suspicious(Oh yes I know I did exactly that)

For now I will FoS 2 of the Cereza voters though, since the likelyhood of there being at least one mafia there is still actually decent.

FoS celever and Eagle4

Given the twice-hooked thing... I'd just like to bring to our attention the possibility that Metal Sonic is NOT a villager at all, and is just doing that to cover himself? Especially given a scarcity of actual content/reasoning in his posts.

FoS Metal Sonic. More content in your posts, ESPECIALLY REASONING.

(Yes, I'm aware he could be what he claims and the mafia are just trying to get someone - such as me - to doubt he's really power roll/even a villager, but the chance that he's moling us is too much to throw out.)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Dammit, I messed up my streak with my last post (non-game related btw)...

Anyways, noob LightWolf: I subbed in for Celever. Least you can do is FOS me for crying out loud.

And finally, a few of the reasons that Aura listed in his post were part of my motivation for saying that I wouldn't mind a MS vote. Of course this is WIFOM at its finest and someone with as many downs as him probably would make the vote a risky one but hell I'll take the risk if it's him.

I would still like to reiterate my earlier post that playing the finger pointing game at this point isn't helping the village move forward without any concrete evidence such as a info role giving us an idea of where to go.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Ok wow that deadline (D2) came up way faster than I expected. I guess I lost track of time. Meowmixx: I probably would have voted for yoshinite had there been more time, mostly because of this response:
The only reason to not lynch me that I can think of is because you would be lynching a mafia
Yeah that's kind of incriminating. What does everyone else think about this?
Also, I went over votes by all the living players, giving a half-point for lynching someone then unlynching, and a full point for lynching without unlynching. I noticed that yoshinite and celever have the highest percentage of their votes placed on confirmed village. Yoshinite has not voted to lynch a single person who is still alive (meaning he's voted 100% against the village). Obviously this could have several sources of error, bandwagoning being a big one, but still, it's something to note. Lynch yoshinite because of both of these points.
FoS Acklow - I'm still a bit suspicious of Celever's actions, including his vote history as well as his noobishness, so imma take that out on you.
Also Metal Sonic you really should start posting with more reasoning and explanation, as AG said. I don't like when you make a random post with one little bit of info and then you peace out for a day. If you truly are a power role, you might as well tell us what you are; obviously the mafia knows to role-block you if necessary.

Echoing Acklow's thoughts about people giving information. If you have legit info, post it. Knowing who is mafia or at least getting a solid clue is essential, considering our numbers are looking worse and worse every day.

Yeah that's kind of incriminating. What does everyone else think about this?
I think he needs better sentence structure, I read that as him basically claiming vanillager, and that we should lynch a mafian instead.

Though a lack of ability to defend himself...
Remove FoS on MeowMixx
Lynch MeowMixx
FoS yoshinite

Though which one to FoS and which one to vote... aside from only FoS Metal Sonic previously, it was a toss-up for me in which one to vote.

Vote Count 3.1 (aka the "An ordinary man cannot hope to take on the Gorons!" vote count)

Lynch Votes

Meowmixx (3): Acklow, LightWolf, Aura Guardian L-3
Yoshinite (2): Eagle4, Blackhawk11
Eagle4 (1): Meowmixx
Fire Blast (1): Metal Sonic

Not Voting (3): Fire Blast, Obbmud99, Yoshinite

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

FoS Count:

Aura Guardian (1): Eagle4
Acklow (1): Blackhawk11
Eagle4 (1): LightWolf
Metal Sonic (1): Aura Guardian
Yoshinite (1): Aura Guardian
Meowmixx (0): Aura Guardian

Not under suspicion (4): Fire Blast, Obbmud99, LightWolf, Blackhawk11

LightWolf's FoS on Celever has not been counted, since Celever is not currently a player in this game.

Deadline is currently set at June 3rd at 10:00 PM EST (96 hours away). You may earn an extension if activity remains strong.

Carry on.

• Found Yoshinite's FoS of MS odd, and asked why Yoshinite did that. Yoshinite doesn't respond.
  • Aura Guardian's post is odd
  • Says that Aura Guardian is shaping his reads to make the target look more like scum
  • theangryscientist/meowmixx is the scummiest at the moment
  • Fire Blast's read post was slightly mafia
  • FoSed Blackhawk11
I appreciate the brief overview, but you can't just ignore his views on "theangryscientist/meowmixx is the scummiest at the moment". FOS Meowmixx.I also just so happen to notice that Eagle4 has voted to lynch both people who had been lynched. Suspicious. FOS Eagle4.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Ok honestly I'm pretty sick of MS.
Un-FoS Metal Sonic
Un-Vote yoshinite
Vote Metal Sonic
FoS yoshinite

I'm going to interpret your continuing unwillingness to help the village as a sign that you are mafia. Please give me a reason to change my vote.

I appreciate the brief overview, but you can't just ignore his views on "theangryscientist/meowmixx is the scummiest at the moment". FOS Meowmixx.I also just so happen to notice that Eagle4 has voted to lynch both people who had been lynched. Suspicious. FOS Eagle4.
While you are assigning blame, don't forget that I voted the first lynch target outright and voted the second by omission (re: my vote for her didn't matter, but I said I would choose to vote her over MeowMixx if it did, and had it in my power to change the lynch to MeowMixx with just my one vote due to how the FoS's were set up
Ok honestly I'm pretty sick of MS.
<Vote stuff snip>

I'm going to interpret your continuing unwillingness to help the village as a sign that you are mafia. Please give me a reason to change my vote.
Same here, pretty much exactly
Unvote MeowMixx
Un-FoS Metal Sonic
Vote Metal Sonic
FoS MeowMixx

Metal Sonic, have you considered contributing BY ANALYZING POSTS? Power Roles are strictly auxiliary to logic in a NOC game, so not taking any Roleblocker excuses for not contributing.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Don't fucking lynch him. For one he could be a fool easily, secondly, I really doubt he is mafia, thirdly, if he is being constantly hooked good for us, our other power roles are safe. This is a stupid lynch worse than the Cereza one.

Agreeing with Lightwolf. To add on to his reasoning, lynching Metal Sonic is way too large of a risk, as we could potentially be losing a huge power role. I would like Metal Sonic to post reads or SOMETHING of value, as right now he's just being a giant pain in the ass and he's not helping the village whatsoever.

this is a beginner game, there is almost 100% no fool role, even implying such a thing is ridiculous. role speculation doesn't help us in the least.

I do agree that MS probably should actually say something with actual content

will post more tomorrow night when not on a phone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)