RNG NOC: GAME OVER

An unlucky result for the village, but oh well. Village kinda deserved it for their early game play. If only we didn't hook MS, otherwise he would've died haha. I think both AG and Snaquaza did very well (alongside Fire Blast of course), and a lot of the villagers acted relatively townie, LW being the stand-out for me.

Will there be a postgame on this?

Yep, there will most definitely be a postgame on this, some time soon. Starting tomorrow, I'll be on a five-day holiday, after that I'll get to work on it. Expect it in a week and a half or so!

By the way, Twilight Horde, did you know that you saved Metal Sonic's hide three times? Hooks well spent!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Good game guys. This was a great first NOC game, thank you More Cowbell and Shinyskarmory for being such great hosts! This game got me interested in mafia now, and interested in the circus as a whole.

This was a great mafia, I really enjoyed it, and now I'm going to host my own game with Snaquaza. 20 people - make sure you join it!

Random advertising ftw!!!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yay, I have really enjoyed this game and I'm happy I could join and I hope I have done a bit well, I've read it already since the beginning though

A shoutout to celever for turning the game around
and of course the hosts for hosting it so well

If Snaquaza had stuck to my plan, it would have been two coin flips, and if either had gone to mafia, we'd have won instead of the one flip that we had/managed to win.

But I also should have retained my useful posting stuff towards the end, as that made me more scummy. Props to LW for realized my cunning was behind saving the silence until LYLO, though.

More Cowbell, Shinyskarmory: Thanks for hosting this!

silencer in a beginner NOC game really

also I never got access to the deadchat so thanks for that
We never sent you the deadchat link? Sorry about that. The problem of having two hosts is that we sometimes both miss things, so nothing happens in the end. We've probably done something similar somewhere else, so apologies for that.

Also, regarding the silencer: we thought the set-up was pretty decent. The mafia had three PRs, but so did the village. The biggest reason the village fell behind at first, I think, is because none of the mason attempts worked. If you were to have, say, four masons on Day 3 instead of two, you already nearly form a majority on masons alone. That would have made it more balanced, sadly Metal Sonic tried to invite Eagle4 three times lol.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aura Guardian, I was hoping my plan worked, but it didn't, if it would've worked there wouldn't be a coin flip.

Also you said, if it is going badly, don't push it though

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If Snaquaza had stuck to my plan, it would have been two coin flips, and if either had gone to mafia, we'd have won instead of the one flip that we had/managed to win.

But I also should have retained my useful posting stuff towards the end, as that made me more scummy. Props to LW for realized my cunning was behind saving the silence until LYLO, though.

More Cowbell, Shinyskarmory: Thanks for hosting this!
i am shamed to admit that prior to LYLO aura guardian was the only scum on my radar, i actually thought eagle4 and snaquaza were town lol

but of course i saw fire blast scum

Really sorry about this, guys, but the postgame will have to wait a few weeks longer. Both shinyskarmory and I have been (and will be) on holidays on and off, meaning that it's difficult for us to communicate, and write up a proper postgame. Expect it somewhere in August. Sorry.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
"
18:33Eagle4 More Cowbell With summer holidays and all kind of activities in full swing, shinyskarmory and I still haven't found the time to finish the postgame... It will come, eventually, but we just don't know when yet. Sorry!
"

Get this done in September...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)