All Gens RoAPL VI: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: None
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Tiers: DPP, ADV and I'll help coach any RBY players you got.
Bio: If your team is racist then save yourself the trouble and dont draft me. I intend to win classic this year, but I am too lazy to learn non rby gens so I am looking for some teammates to teach me how to play.
Pledge: I'm a bit busy for the next couple of weeks, I shouldnt have too much on my plate after that. Also I assume we will end up corona quarantined at some point over the next month, so I will need something to do at that point. But maybe we'll just dodge the whole thing..? Basically you dont wanna blow your life savings drafting me.

p2

Banned deucer.
Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: work 50-60 hours a week but no biggie
Bio: just wanna play some oldgens dude ya feel me

Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: Nah
Bio: Came back to competitive mons recently and have been really enjoying laddering old gens since current gen OU is trash. Have been doing well on ladder but am aware gen 3-5 ladders are not exactly the pinnacle of competitive Pokemon. Potentially the worst player to ever beat Soulwind in a BW OU tournament
Pledge:I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
Tiers: BW OU
Significant Time Missed?: quarantine so nope
Pledge: I’m 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU or any with team support
Significant Time Missed?: N/A
Bio: Been playing ADV and DPP allot lately in a bunch of different tiers, havent played OU in either tier at a high level, but im highly motivated to learn.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)