rodan loves fast food but not too fast or else he can't catch it

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

Speaking of growing fast food joints...where's a good Chic-fil-a in Minnesota? The only one I can find on Google is in the U of MN and I don't want to go drive over there because it's not worth the trip.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Fuddrucker's isn't fast food, but where should the line be drawn? Everybody is sucking 5 Guys' dick, but I don't think that's fast food either. The burgers are cooked to order, it's not like the other places that have weirdass frozen patties that are zapped for 60 seconds in a cancer machine.

Fuddrucker's isn't fast food, but where should the line be drawn? Everybody is sucking 5 Guys' dick, but I don't think that's fast food either. The burgers are cooked to order, it's not like the other places that have weirdass frozen patties that are zapped for 60 seconds in a cancer machine.
Which fast food places zap their bugers for 60 seconds in a cancer machine? Also, what is a cancer machine?

Burger King broils their burgers.
Wendy's cooks their burgers on a grill.
McDonalds cooks their burgers on a george foreman grill or something like that.

I'm not sure how Hardee's/Carl Jr's cooks their bugers, but they definitely have the best fast food burgers.

Also, I agree with the sentiment that Five Guys is not fast food.

Just for irony's sake: http://www.abc4.com/news/local/stor...t-uses-microwaves/cUeDz9biMkWdlAixFz506Q.cspx

Speaking of growing fast food joints...where's a good Chic-fil-a in Minnesota? The only one I can find on Google is in the U of MN and I don't want to go drive over there because it's not worth the trip.
There's a Chick-fil-a in the Student Union building at the college I'm going to next year. It makes its food in peanut oil too D=. My life is too hard.

Fortunately Chick-fil-a milkshakes are actually my lover. They are near the top of my all time favorite things...god Cookies and Cream milkshakes make my life better.

There's a Chick-filet in the Student Union building at the college I'm going to next year. It makes its food in peanut oil too D=. My life is too hard.

Fortunately Chick-filet milkshakes are actually my lover. They are near the top of my all time favorite things...god Cookies and Cream milkshakes make my life better.
Same for my college, and their milkshakes are indeed awesome. Fortunately I can eat and enjoy eating products with peanut oil so Chick-Fil-A is my favorite fast food chain there is. Having a friend whose dad is the manager and therefore brings home tons of free lemonade and tea and chicken strips is quite badass

Australian KFC chips are notorious for being extremely salty. Watching edgy 16-year-olds asking for extra salt is baffling to me. (Similarly baffling: American "fast food culture" especially considering some of the stuff people put in their mouths)

Nowadays I only ever really eat at two fast food places; Red Rooster (which is when I don't feel like I'm pretending to eat healthy fast food, also it's an objectively better KFC) and Subway (which is when I DO feel like pretending to eat healthy fast food). I've had some bad luck with the Subway nearest to me but the Subways where I go to my course are usually pretty good.

Also I really want to go to In-N-Out.

Red Rooster (which is when I don't feel like I'm pretending to eat healthy fast food, also it's an objectively better KFC) except for the part where it probably tastes like dirt since they didn't load it with spices, preservatives and deep fry it which is the only way you can make b grade chicken taste good and Subway (which is when I DO feel like pretending to eat healthy fast food). I've had some bad luck with the Subway nearest to me but the Subways where I go to my course are usually pretty good.
as an asian living in relative poverty i take three bucks to mcdonalds, get a $2 burger, small fries, and get a free drink with my card yw

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i don't actually know anyone older than age 12 who will admit to liking mcdonald's.
I liked McDonalds in college because I could walk over there with $5 and a quarter and buy 5 double cheeseburgers. I don't like their food, but I do like their prices.

i like subway.

i don't actually know anyone older than age 12 who will admit to liking mcdonald's.
I fucking love McNuggets.

I don't eat fast food very often, but I had to stick up for them. Only the nuggets though, because the rest of the food is utter trash and makes me feel sick for ages after.

I used to eat a lot of Subway, and everyone laughs at me for my sub order, but the reason I don't eat it as much anymore is because a few times they cooked it in a weird way so that it was cold and hard in random parts of the chicken fillet. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever eaten and kind of turned me off them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)