rodan loves fast food but not too fast or else he can't catch it

RODAN

Banned deucer.
http://yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/

why is mcdonalds so addicting
http://yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/Our Answer:

Hi there, Jared. We'd like to think that our food is addictive because it's so delicious. Not to mention we offer quality and value that over 2.5 million Canadians enjoy every day. What can we say? McDonald's Canada customers have great taste!

-

DO YOU USE BUTTER

http://yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/Our Answer:

Your eyes, Marty! Your EYES! Is everything okay?
We use Becel margarine on all of our toasted breakfast sandwiches, except the McGriddles. McDonald's Canada is committed to minimizing trans fats in our menu items, and trans fats naturally occur in butter. We think Becel margarine tastes great and it's trans fat-free.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
someone from Canada, please ask them about Super Size Me.

EDIT:
nevermind already been ask. They really hate that movie.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Seems like someone already did.

We don't believe it is an accurate representation of our customers. The movie chronicled one person’s decision to act irresponsibly and distort the facts for entertainment value. The director of the film overate and consumed more than 5,000 calories per day – more than twice the recommended amount for an adult male. He deliberately limited his exercise and disregarded sound medical advice from his nutritionist and doctors to reduce his intake and exercise more. We recommend you always follow the advice or your medical professional. We're proud of what we offer and believe that Canadians can enjoy our food.

Our goal is to always provide customers with a variety of great menu items at great value. That includes our classic items, as well as nutritionally minded options. We're proud of our food and believe that McDonald's can be part of a balanced diet. We always provide nutritional information and other helpful resources, such as our Making Informed Choices page, so Canadians can make eating decisions that are right for them and their family.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
sounds like they have someone intelligent answering the questions (or, more likely, have been scripting that response for weeks before they put this up) - their response to the supersize me thing almost made me feel safe eating there again except i still feel sick every time i do. burger king ftw

can someone ask them if their eggs contain leather polish as a preservative? and can they also ask the reason why they removed the beef flavoring from their fries?

If they answer no to the first they're bullshitting. If they say something involving health to the second they're lying.

PS: I love annoying open questioning sites like that :D

Steamroll, for the second question, it's because some religions can't eat beef, but ate their fries (which used beef), and got angry.

Here's mine: Why is it that we never see the Hamburgler anymore? *That guy was a fucking boss.

*Optional to add.

Steamroll, for the second question, it's because some religions can't eat beef, but ate their fries (which used beef), and got angry.
I know that, just I like to ask them extremely important things like that because people often forget about it after the outcry. There was a HUGE class action lawsuit about McDonald's literally lying to the people of the kosher lifestyles stemming from Southern California about it.

Here's the link

mcdonald's is delicious but i'm trying to quit eating it because i used to have it like twice a week

ask them why canadian and american mcdonald's is made differently and why can i not find vinegar at american mcdonald's locations

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
maybe it's a canada only chain? iduno, but they let you top your own burger in a somewhat subway-y fasion

edit: hahaha yeah sorry deff canada only, hence the "canada's best tasting burger etc" in all their ads, i'm dumb
still so much better than bk or mcd's, guess the title 'superchain' doesn't quite fit if it's only candadian
[youtube]5-LNH5QvZU8[/youtube]

Stratos

Banned deucer.
god that looks delish i wish it was in america

although sonic is pretty fucking epic too if you ask me.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
iirc McDonalds in Japan provides 24/7 delivery service for anyone and smart-phone coupons for people who dines there often.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sonic isn't all that special, at least the ones I've been to. Surprised nobody here has mentioned Wendys, as they are the best superchain in MY opinion.

Sonic isn't all that special, at least the ones I've been to. Surprised nobody here has mentioned Wendys, as they are the best superchain in MY opinion.
Will not go to Wendy's since I got a burger that I had to sponge off with a napkin to stop oozing grease. I've heard the burgers got better there since, but yeesh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)