RU C&C Index Thread

Level 51

people throw rocks at things that shine!
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a defending Smogon Snake Draft Champion
lol, no problem. I was just wondering why it hadn't been filled in for since like November haha

Level 51

people throw rocks at things that shine!
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a defending Smogon Snake Draft Champion
I suppose I could take up Walrein if no one's taken it or something
also assuming no one has any objections.

Amoonguss, Pinsir, and Samurott have until February 18th to show progress. Everything except for Amoonguss just needs to be written up, so there should be no excuses for not having any progress.

Oh yeah, for the sake of keeping things up to date, Amoonguss skelli is up and ready for QC, Golurk is written and awaiting a third check, Emboar is done, and Bulk Up Braviary wouldn't mind a look-over '~' A lot of redundant-ish stuff, but I felt it should be done, and I'll pick up some more revamps soon-ish, promise ;-;