RU C&C Index Thread

I added Electivire, Quagsire, and Scyther to the High Priority list. These Pokemon really need to be toned down and have major set revamps etc.

Absol, Pinsir, Choice Scarf Lilligant, and Suicide Lead Omastar should all be written up and ready for GP/final QC checks by April 30th.

Hey guys. I completely revamped the OP of the index thread, so hopefully it'll be easier to read and figure out what's going on. Also, I edited the list of Pokemon that need to be completed by the end of the month due to completion or because you were granted an extension. Here they are again:

Absol, Pinsir, Choice Scarf Lilligant, and Suicide Lead Omastar should all be written up and ready for GP/final QC checks by April 30th.
If you need extra time for some reason or want to talk about it, just send me a VM. Otherwise, it will be reassigned!

Thanks to everyone who got their analyses done on time! The remaining writers have talked to me about it and will complete them shortly.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to do Seismitoad if that's ok. I know I have Miltank to do as well, but that one should be done (written, whatever) tomorrow in the very least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)