(Swords Dance or Nasty Plot)
- Great typing for a rain sweeper; immune to Electric-type moves thanks to a Ground typing.
- A bit lackluster Special Attack, but is backed up by the high BP Hydro Pump and Earth Power.
- Lacks Ice Beam, which sucks because of Druddigon, but still hits Grass-types with Sludge Wave.
- Basically needs Life Orb.
- Good offensive stats; both Attack, Special Attack, and Speed.
- Unique Grass / Dark typing.
- Access to both Swords Dance and Nasty Plot.
- Good movepool overall. Access to Nature Power etc.
- Great Speed and great Special Attack.
- Access to Lovely Kiss to ease setting up with Nasty Plot.
- Good ability in Dry Skin, giving her a immunity to Water-type moves like Aqua Jet from Kabutops.
- Great mixed defenses.
- Great support in the form of Stealth Rock and Thunder Wave.
- Handles Fire-types really well, mainly Moltres. Emboar can be a problem for it though.
- Amazing overall bulk. "Mini-Cress".
- Is really hard to take down without a strong, super effective move.
- Takes advantage of this to set up with Calm Mind.
- Access to Moonlight and Heal Bell to keep it healthy.
- Has trouble with Dark-types without Signal Beam though.
- Can Baton Pass too.
- Great Stealth Rock setter. Good typing and good bulk.
- Puts offensive pressure on the opponent from the start.
- Brings useful resistances to rain and sun teams; Grass for rain, Water and Fire for sun.
- Good wallbreaking capabilities if going mixed as well.