SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Other things I've noticed looking through this:
  1. Houndstone-0 - 72/101/100/50/97/68 (Total: 488) - Ghost/Ghost - Sand Rush/Sand Rush/Fluffy
Another mon that looks far better now that we know its abilities. Fluffy on a Ghost type is neat because its actually able to tank Knock Offs semi comfortably. Sand Rush is dependent on its offensive movepool.
  1. Spidops-0 - 60/79/92/52/86/35 (Total: 404) - Bug/Bug - Insomnia/Insomnia/Stakeout
If it were for the dark dog we'd have another shitmon Stakeout user. I'd rather use Gumshoos lmao.
  1. Espathra-0 - 95/60/60/101/60/105 (Total: 481) - Psychic/Psychic - Opportunist/Frisk/Speed Boost
The engine mon didn't get it but apparently THIS STUPID PSYCHIC BIRD gets Speed Boost. Now I'm curious.
  1. Grafaiai-0 - 63/95/65/80/72/110 (Total: 485) - Poison/Normal - Unburden/Poison Touch/Prankster
Another depending on the movepool mon. Prankster T-Spikes is a possibility which sounds kinda cool, otherwise not sure what moves this could get that would work well with that ability.

Klawf has regenerator, did not predict that. So does Cyclizor which could work with its sig move.
Bombirdier gets powered up Rock moves for some reason.
Glimmora gets Corrosion
The Sushi mon thankfully gets a second (hidden) ability so it isn't useless in Singles. And Storm Drain is good.
Cetitan gets Sheer Force omg!
Mouse Family didn't get Parental Bond
Varoom gets Slow Start?? And Revaroom doesn't get Speed Boost??
Scorvillian gets Moody oh my
Arboliva gets Harvest
Dondozo (my love!) Gets Unaware and Oblivious. And still has solid physical bulk.
Espathra gets Speed Boost interesting. Could be good with Calm Mind.
Houndstone gets Fluffy
Lokix gets Tinted Lens
Sneasler gets Unburden
Clodsire gets Unaware
Toedscruel won't be our fast Spore user after all
Grafafai gets Prankster

This is how breeding works now apparently and like.. I’m just hoping that somewhere hidden that the day care is around cause this sounds so unbelievably tedious and rotten
:psycry:

View attachment 464295
I personally love breeding and breeding for my own flawless ivs/egg moves/balls I don’t like using mints and caps (even if it is easier) ughhh THIS is a weird choice
I've 0 hopes about a daycare. The games have their good and bad things, but the worse of them all is the target audience clearly being Pokémon Go players. I like raids and all that, but when the games turn more and more into this kind of "automatization" process that ironically eliminates involvement -and is often tedious- is the absolute worst. It's pure mobile game physolophy, automatized or semi automatized tasks so you can "keep generating resources" while doing other things, then checking from time to see how much resources have you generated but never without you directly controlling them. Like gatchas.

This is a big point for me since i like breeding and its mechanics a lot.

This is how breeding works now apparently and like.. I’m just hoping that somewhere hidden that the day care is around cause this sounds so unbelievably tedious and rotten
:psycry:

View attachment 464295
I personally love breeding and breeding for my own flawless ivs/egg moves/balls I don’t like using mints and caps (even if it is easier) ughhh THIS is a weird choice
Oh god so they commit the thing during lunch, that sounds so messed up lol

Clodsire-0 - 130/75/60/45/100/20 (Total: 430) - Poison/Ground - Poison Point/Water Absorb/Unaware

So uhh. This thing just ends special setup sweepers.

252 SpA Choice Specs Blacephalon Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 159-187 (34.2 - 40.3%)

252 SpA Heatran Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 142-168 (30.6 - 36.2%)

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 192-226 (41.3 - 48.7%)

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 118-139 (25.4 - 29.9%)

252 SpA Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 38-45 (8.1 - 9.6%)

252 SpA Volcarona Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 146-174 (31.4 - 37.5%)

My boy Clod is a fatty. Unaware as well so good luck breaking it without a choice specs. Well, unless it runs low on 8 Recover PP / doesn't learn it at all.

It’s exclusive to the team star vehicles
That'd be listed as forms, though, right? Even if the player doesn't get access to them, like Eternal Flower Floette.

I'm willing to bet that the type change is just an under-the-hood Terastallization (before this game I'd 100% say they were forms but one of the late-game battles does some really cool shit with the UI), but the ability has to be done through a form change, right?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
zacian and zamazenta got a stat nerf lol

1. Zacian-0 - 92/120/115/80/115/138 (Total: 660) - Fairy/Fairy - Intrepid Sword/Intrepid Sword/Intrepid Sword
  2. Zacian-1 - 92/150/115/80/115/148 (Total: 700) - Fairy/Steel - Intrepid Sword/Intrepid Sword/Intrepid Sword
  3. Zamazenta-0 - 92/120/115/80/115/138 (Total: 660) - Fighting/Fighting - Dauntless Shield/Dauntless Shield/Dauntless Shield
  4. Zamazenta-1 - 92/120/140/80/140/128 (Total: 700) - Fighting/Steel - Dauntless Shield/Dauntless Shield/Dauntless Shield

Some of the Hisuian forms got new abilities! Curious to see how they fare. Samurott-H is a pretty significant buff.

Arcanine-H: Intimidate/Flash Fire/Rock Head (Lost Justified)
Typhlosion-H: Blaze/Blaze/Frisk (Lost Flash Fire)
Sneasler: Pressure/Unburden/Poison Touch (new ability)
Samurott-H: Torrent/Torrent/Sharpness (Lost Shell Armor)
Basculegion: Swift Swim/Adaptability/Mold Breaker (Lost Rattled)
Decidueye-H: Overgrow/Overgrow/Scrappy (Lost Long Reach)
Braviary-H: Keen Eye/Sheer Force/Tinted Lens (Lost Defiant)
Goodra-H: Sap Sipper/Shell Armor/Gooey (Lost Overcoat)
Kleavor: Swarm/Sheer Force/Sharpness (Lost Steadfast)

Last edited:
That'd be listed as forms, though, right? Even if the player doesn't get access to them, like Eternal Flower Floette.

I'm willing to bet that the type change is just an under-the-hood Terastallization (before this game I'd 100% say they were forms but one of the late-game battles does some really cool shit with the UI), but the ability has to be done through a form change, right?
I would think it’s more akin to the PokeStar Studios Pokémon. It’s not related to Revavoom, it just possesses it.

the only grassy surge user is Rillaboom and surprisingly there is no Misty Surge user

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)