Search for Yourself

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
^You have displayed tendencies of a prolific party goer, and are thusly invited to

I'm also apparently on school teams for baseball, basketball, football, and wrestling, as well as being a motocross professional, Mixed Martial artist, and two different convicted felons.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Guess I don't age, (Time to get rid of my windows live account).

Luckily I didn't need to abandon ship with my middle name!

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I conveniently have the same name as many famous people. Including major league baseball players and european nobility circa 1900. In addition there are probably over 10000 people with the exact same first and last name as me, and probably in the whole world there are over 50 with the exact same name as me including middle name.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was expecting this to be a philosophical thread about finding your true self etc etc
anyway

my google profile picture
my name isn't exactly very common (as in it's probably 100% unique)
first result that has no relation to me:

this guy is apparently called shabab bowdry so I have no idea how it links to me..

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
hahahahaahaha Rodan

also

I kid you not every other person of my name is a criminal according to Google

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

you all have some interesting first and last names
could you provide us with any further personal information?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)