Shoddy Sprite packet made of fan made scratch sprites: looking for contributors

Finaly back some action here...
This threath was dead for too long :p
I just don't really have time lately to do soem spritework...
Anyway, you can expect a edit from my arbok, yanmega and abommasnow in a few days...

Bucky, I really like your sprites, but I would lose some dithering... On crobat's wing and in ludicollo's hat, there is just too much...
I would also bend the joints of the iwngs a little bit more... also There isn't really one pokemon that really looks straight ahead.. So would move the eyes and mounth with one pixle or something...
But really dynamic sprites, I like them :)

And sorry one iwnged angel, but i odn't think your sprites count, you have the change the outlining to match it with the 4th gen style.

Finaly back some action here...
Bucky, I really like your sprites, but I would lose some dithering... On crobat's wing and in ludicollo's hat, there is just too much...
I would also bend the joints of the iwngs a little bit more... also There isn't really one pokemon that really looks straight ahead.. So would move the eyes and mounth with one pixle or something...
But really dynamic sprites, I like them :)
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I'm too lazy to mess with Ludicolo again, but you're definately right about the Crobat, I think I'll tinker with him s'more when I get the chance, thanks (:

Yeah, I thought so. Is all I have to do make a black outline?

I changed the shading and lines on a few, but Farfetch'd is the only one I think is actually ready for submission

The Arbok has a very awkward poses. I think you should redo Medicham, in my opinion it doesn't seem to be working out.

Well i know it's a long time i hadn't contributed, so I thought: Let's make my third contribution. I chose Lugia. So here it is. Hope you like it.

Yeah, I thought so. Is all I have to do make a black outline?

I changed the shading and lines on a few, but Farfetch'd is the only one I think is actually ready for submission
no you have to put the 4th gen sprite next to it and then you have to watch if the size, details,... have changed. For example your revamp of machamp, it's proportions doesn't look like the machamp in the 4th gen sprite.

djona your's is great. But I think you normally can see a little bit of his mouth.and the left wilg (for lugia) looks a little bit weard at the end. if you have like 5 fingers (the smallest = thumb) then the line between the middle and the ring finger goes a little bit to straight... it has to be a little bit bend to the left (for the viewer).

Shiny togekiss, I'm not really a big fan ampharos... Ampharos looks really too much on the SS/HG sprite but with some other proportions.
The porygon2 his legs look like the really are a part of the body. And you have some shading faults on the tail and the beak.
Kanghaskan looks quit good, but the aerish things are a little bit off.

that weezing actually looks quit good, even though we already have a weezing, it can still be practical :p ... But you need to delete the black background...

You can put a transparent background on it with iaza (just type it in google)... but make shure you make your background another color the pure white otherwhise your eyes and teeth will be transparent too

djona your's is great. But I think you normally can see a little bit of his mouth.and the left wilg (for lugia) looks a little bit weard at the end. if you have like 5 fingers (the smallest = thumb) then the line between the middle and the ring finger goes a little bit to straight... it has to be a little bit bend to the left (for the viewer)
Thanx. I improved the sprite according to your crit. (Now, it has a mouth too.)

the mouth looks a little bit too big... I would leave soem more white between the eye and the mount. But for the rest it is totaly fine. Maybe you can also try a little bit of dithering on his right wing (for lugia). I may give it a more 3D effect I think (but only dither the darker part of the top of the wing...

hi,
I really haven't got much time lately to make alot of sprites liek I did before, but here is a new one:
absol

also you can expect an update of yanmega probably this week :)

also noticed that some of my sprites where expired so quickly made some new images
(wich you can fnd on my sprite treath)​

hi,
I really haven't got much time lately to make alot of sprites liek I did before, but here is a new one:
absol

also you can expect an update of yanmega probably this week :)

also noticed that some of my sprites where expired so quickly made some new images
(wich you can fnd on my sprite treath)​
After uploading them trough iaza, why don't you re-upload them by another site wich does not expire? Like a smogon album, photobucket, etc.

Alright guys, I've compiled the sprites from this thread and formatted all of the them so they are ready to be used in shoddy and Alpha tested by everyone. Just download the file, unzip it and follow the instructions and the readme and check out the sprites in Shoddy.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w2dymzzzdmy

This isn't the final product, just the alpha to show you guys I haven't forgotten about this. If anyone has a sprite(s) that they want in the packet that did not get included, please pm me and include the sprites that I missed. Credits will also be included in the readme of the next download, I just forgot to do it.

Here's the list of all the smogonites that contributed to this to my knowledge. It would be a great help to me if the people on this list filled in the blanks for which sprites they made, otherwise I'll be going through this thread multiple times trying to link sprites to user names. Also, if your name isn't on this list and your sprite is in the packet, just let me know on the thread or in a pm.

Smogon Artists
Noobies:
DarthVader317:
Dhjona:
1 w1nged angel:
Shiny_togekiss:
Cartoons!:
Bucky:
Delidove:
Zero_X54321:
pkmn-taicho321:
Fuzzberry:

Deviantart
Harudo:
Nakugetsu:
Archus7:

Alright guys, I've compiled the sprites from this thread and formatted all of the them so they are ready to be used in shoddy and Alpha tested by everyone. Just download the file, unzip it and follow the instructions and the readme and check out the sprites in Shoddy.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w2dymzzzdmy

This isn't the final product, just the alpha to show you guys I haven't forgotten about this. If anyone has a sprite(s) that they want in the packet that did not get included, please pm me and include the sprites that I missed. Credits will also be included in the readme of the next download, I just forgot to do it.

Here's the list of all the smogonites that contributed to this to my knowledge. It would be a great help to me if the people on this list filled in the blanks for which sprites they made, otherwise I'll be going through this thread multiple times trying to link sprites to user names. Also, if your name isn't on this list and your sprite is in the packet, just let me know on the thread or in a pm.

Smogon Artists
Noobies:
DarthVader317:
Dhjona:
1 w1nged angel:
Shiny_togekiss:
Cartoons!:
Bucky:
Delidove:
Zero_X54321:
pkmn-taicho321:
Fuzzberry:

Deviantart
Harudo:
Nakugetsu:
Archus7:
I feel dumb for asking but I don't remember what I contributed =\

Smogon Artists

DarthVader317:
Charizard
Azelf

I'm not able to download the file, so I can't see if you used my Azelf or the other one (or both), so if so then just put me down for 'Zard.

Mmmmm, the sprite packet is working quite nicely, aside from that dragonite still having a white background. Other than that, it's perfect.

noobiess:
blissey
abomasnow
electivire
jirachi
kingdra
porygon Z
Quagsire
rotom (all forms)
shedinja
(weezing? I don't really know how to work with the program, but I can only see 1wingedangel's weezing)
yanmega

but some of them, that where alowed (and putten on the 1st post) aren't there, like starmie,jumpluff,snorlax,...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)