Simple Question, Simple Answer Thread Advance

Better late then never! thanks!

Ill head back there asap once I find the super rod.

still gotta beat blaine, it will be tuff seeing as i dont have a water pokemon and a very weak ground poke. it will be a fun challenge to try to beat him with a snorlax charziard and butterfree...

edit: got super rod and all im catching are seaking and goldeen...where should i fish?

edit: nvm caught a dragonair

hey guys, i bought pokemon emerald off ebay with things like the eon ticket so i could catch legendaries like mew, deoxys, hoho and lugia. i also wanted to transfer said items to my other pokemon emerald cartridge, but when i mix records, i dont see them in my key items folder, nor can i travel to those places from the ferry. anyone know whats wrong?

hey guys how do u calculate the amount of seconds and IVs needed for a thing like 31/31/23/31/31/31 or anything like that
60 frames per second, so divide your number of frames by 60 to get the number of seconds. I believe the inheritance for that spread is listed in the Emerald RNG thread here in Ever Grande, but if not you can look it up in emloop or ask around.

Anyone know where is a good place to EV train in SP.DEF in Emerald besides random Tentacools and such? Any trainers with good SP.DEF EV Pokemon?

Anyone know where is a good place to EV train in SP.DEF in Emerald besides random Tentacools and such? Any trainers with good SP.DEF EV Pokemon?
I fish/Surf in the Abandoned Ship; you always find either Tentacool or Tentacruel. Surfing is easier; however, fishing gives a much higher chance of finding a Tentacruel.

When do the FR/LG Legendary beasts get their nature/IVs set? I'm just about to beat the elite four but don't want to save at the wrong time and get stuck with a bad nature.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who answered the same question about Lati@s in RSE.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
When do the FR/LG Legendary beasts get their nature/IVs set? I'm just about to beat the elite four but don't want to save at the wrong time and get stuck with a bad nature.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who answered the same question about Lati@s in RSE.
Upon battling them. Your running dog's IVs will be useless like the RS Latis, but everything else is SRable.

I was also wondering when they show up. Most of the walkthroughs at gamefaqs say it's right after you beat the elite four, but I seem to remember that there was more to it.

the birds are there from the beggining of the game. my orriginal LG team for the E4 was the three birds, my starter, a Nidoking, and a marowack(it took me like 100 tries to beat the first girl. and I always wondered why lol)

Thanks Lightsabre, but I when I said "Legendary Beasts" I was actually referring to Raikou, Suicune and Entei. I thought that was the common name for the threesome.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Remember that you only get one of the beasts as well, depending on which starter you chose.

1. If you pick Bulbasaur, which legendary dog will appear? I assume Entei?

2. Will the nature of the running dog change each time you encounter it? I assume not, and if that's so, is there any way you can make it change?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
1. If you pick Bulbasaur, which legendary dog will appear? I assume Entei?

2. Will the nature of the running dog change each time you encounter it? I assume not, and if that's so, is there any way you can make it change?
1. Yes.
2. No. Restart your game, play through again. Your IVs will be horrid, no matter what, though.

1. To deter people like you from restarting the entire fucking game to catch a subpar Pokemon. Also because Nintendo sucks.
2. Go to a route with a house (I use Route 2) and exit unt the dog is on that route then run around with a Parasect in your party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)