Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i got 2 questions :)

1. Is there a rng reporter for xp (for BW2)? I have only found for BW2 Japanese.
2. I have heard there is a easier step of finding the parameters in BW2, a way which dont include catching a pokemon, is it true, if yes do you know how it works?

thank you in advanced!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
There is no version of RNG reporter that supports English B/W2 and works on XP. It was deemed that a 40% speed increase was more important than supporting an obsolete OS.

Hi Trainers! On my Pokemon White 2. All the PokeStar movies to Ghost Eraser 4 I know were a complete success with Rental Pokemon. However, I was expecting some kind of special gift from Mr. Stu Dee-Oh or someone. But nothing happened. Am I missing something or do I have to go through all the movies again with Party Pokemon?

You might have missed one. And for the record, getting a strange ending WITHOUT getting a good ending won't qualify you for getting the final stuff.

You can check the board to the right of the double doors in the theater to see if you got any strange-but-not-good endings, but you might need to cross-reference with a list of movies if you haven't done some. Just look for the happy face for your ending type on the board.

It looks like Location 6 is not available. Ninetales and Vulpix only appear in the Abundant Shrine, but that would be Location 123.

Can anyone help me out with a challenge mode key?

Edit: Damn, guess I got to find one of my shiny friends with the game.

Quick question: Now that Thundurus-I has Superpower, which move is preferred if running a mixed set, Superpower or Hammer Arm?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Quick question: Now that Thundurus-I has Superpower, which move is preferred if running a mixed set, Superpower or Hammer Arm?
Hammer Arm = Accuracy below perfect, lower power, lowers speed
Superpower = 100% accuracy, higher power, lowers atk & def

Depends on what set you're using... choiced variants may prefer superpower because they always switch right away after attacking

Due to my current location, I am unable to use pokecheck (ISP block). Is someone available to check the SID of a random pokemon through pokecheck for me?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Due to my current location, I am unable to use pokecheck (ISP block). Is someone available to check the SID of a random pokemon through pokecheck for me?
Can do. VM or PM me if you're still in need of doing so.

In soul silver what lady do i have to talk to to see if im done Ev training
A lady in Blackthorn iirc? But it's been ages since I EV'd anything in Gen 4, so I may be wrong.

Can somebody please help me find the redis and/or the ivs of the following pokemon

Starly Ot jake Id No 35049
bulbasaur Ot shadow Id No 48181
shroomish Ot Baneana Id 61064
Roselia Ot Walter Id No 18169
Houndour Ot Nuveen Id No 17629
Gastly Ot Henri Id No 43684
chimchar Ot Mastadi Id No 54111
Piplup Ot Sean Id No 00603
Koffing Ot Smogon Id No 22704

Thanks for the Help Xeno598

Can somebody please help me find the redis and/or the ivs of the following pokemon

Starly Ot jake Id No 35049
bulbasaur Ot shadow Id No 48181
shroomish Ot Baneana Id 61064
Roselia Ot Walter Id No 18169
Houndour Ot Nuveen Id No 17629
Gastly Ot Henri Id No 43684
chimchar Ot Mastadi Id No 54111
Piplup Ot Sean Id No 00603
Koffing Ot Smogon Id No 22704

Thanks for the Help Xeno598
The Houndour is mine and non-redistributable

Looking for a DW female Purrloin and a DW female Druddigon.

PM or VM me. I can offer other DW females in return.

Edit: Also looking for a cloner.
I can clone your pokemon.. but Smogon doesn't considers that wrong?
If I can do this without getting banned, then I am willingly to clone any pokemon you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)