Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Sawk (Jolly)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A shiny Golett/Golurk (Impish)
Ability: Iron Fist
IV set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Golett (Adamant)
Ability: No Guard
Iv Set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World (Female) Espeon (Bold)
HP - 70 Fighting Hidden Power
Moves: Stored Power, Calm Mind, and Baton Pass​

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower

A Non-shiny Dream World Farfetch'd (Adamant) (Male)
Ability: Defiant
Held Item: Stick
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (If possible)
Moves: Return and Revenge

A Shiny (Male) Eevee/Umbreon (Calm)
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Wish, Foul Play, Heal Bell, Protect

A Non-Shiny Donphan (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)​

A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, and Stone Edge

A Non-shiny Totodile (Adamant) (Male)
IV Set: Flawless
Moves: Ice Punch, Swords Dance, and Aqua Jet

A Shiny Feraligatr (Jolly) (Male)
IV Set: Flawless
Moves: Ice Punch, Low Kick, Earthquake, and Dragon Dance

A Non-Shiny (Female) Chikorita (Bold)
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Aromatherapy

A non-shiny DW Pichu (Naive) (Male/Female)
Ability: LightningRod
IV set: an IV set with 70 ice hp
Moves: Volt Tackle, Encore, and Nasty Plot​

Personal Wanted list:

A non-shiny DW Snivy (Timid)
HP - Fire & Ice
Ability: Contrary

A non-shiny DW Cyndaquil (Timid)
HP - Ground & Grass
Ability: Flash Fire

A Non-shiny DW Eevee/Glaceon (Timid) (Male/Female)
HP - 70 Ground & Fire
Ability: Anticipation (Ice Body)
Moves: Baton Pass, Blizzard, and Shadow Ball

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody help me with a good nickname for a female Dodrio? Since I ran out of ideas of how to nickname it, I'd really appreciate someone's help with it; in return, if i like the nickname, you can have a free, Non-redis copy of it. (is a XD Dodrio btw,.with really good IVs)

Was wondering if anyone would help me get:

Adamant Golett with DW ability No Guard?
at Lv 1 Would be loved since I want to use it in my Black 2 walkthrough.

The following moves would be loved but not needed.
EQ and Rock Polish and Stone Edge?

Hey all, haven't been on this in a long time. Forgive me if I'm not following the rules.

Anyone have the special Metagross you get for competing in the Driftveil City Season for Black 2/White 2?

I'm interested in trading for it. Or if anyone's awesome, can anyone clone me one?

Im looking to get a legit Victini, legit Keldeo (normal or resoulute, it doesnt matter to me), legit Manaphy, legit Thunderous and legit Arceus.
Thanks in advance!

Hey all, was just wondering if anybody could trade me a female dratini with DW ability? An open to bartering - Would really appreciate it! Example offers in return: Female Bagon with DW ability, female Vulpix with DW ability, Adamant technician Scyther female. Feel free to make offers through PM if you are looking for something specific :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to know what are the berries that should be used to create Pokéblocks that can raise all of the contest stats (Cool/Tough/Smart, etc) to a high value? i'm kind of new to that; thanks in advance.
P.D: And i'm still looking for some nicknaming advice for this Dodrio.

I'd like to know what are the berries that should be used to create Pokéblocks that can raise all of the contest stats (Cool/Tough/Smart, etc) to a high value? i'm kind of new to that; thanks in advance.
P.D: And i'm still looking for some nicknaming advice for this Dodrio.
I believe the best ones are somehow difficult to obtain, but if you have access to mt. battle in pokemon colosseum and pokemon XD you can get them, they are salac, petaya, ganlon, apicot. The liechi berry is also helpful but you need to access mirage island, which is a challenge as well. (i don't think they increase all the contest stats though, i believe only 2 or 3 at max).

There are also some berries that are good enough to get a few contest stats up, though they aren't as you would say as effective as the above mentioned. They can be obtained if you tell the berry master's wife some keywords (i forgot what they are to mention :p).
You may need to do some experimenting for these berries though as they don't increase all the stats.

Also if there is an announcement that the master blender has arrived, i encourage you to make pokeblocks with him, you won't regret it.

Can anyone help me hack check some pokemon? I recently got two events which I think are legal but I just want to make sure before I add them to my smogon thread. I've also got a few pending trades for other events.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Was wondering if anyone would help me get:

Adamant Golett with DW ability No Guard?
at Lv 1 Would be loved since I want to use it in my Black 2 walkthrough.

The following moves would be loved but not needed.
EQ and Rock Polish and Stone Edge?
Can't get a level 1 DW Golett, since Ditto prevents the DW flag from being passed on.

I don't know if I should ask this here but hey. What would Victory Road Floor 1 (B2) be categorized in RNG Reporter? They just say "Location 1" and so forth.

Hey can someone trade me a pokemon with pokerus my friend code is :4900 7745 8899. Sadly unless you want some dream world beldums, I have nothing to offer :(

I'm looking for someone on Smogon with a Japanese game who can do some capture projects for me. Further details/ what I can offer in return can be viewed in my trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)