Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone trade me a vulpix? It doesn't matter about IVs or nature. I just want it for play through in my heart gold and I can't catch one in my game. I'll love you forever?

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Sawk (Jolly)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A shiny Golett/Golurk (Impish)
Ability: Iron Fist
IV set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Golett (Adamant)
Ability: No Guard
Iv Set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower

A Non-Shiny Donphan (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)​

A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, and Stone Edge

Personal Wanted list:

A non-shiny DW Snivy (Timid)
HP - Fire & Ice
Ability: Contrary

A non-shiny DW Cyndaquil (Timid)
HP - Ground & Grass
Ability: Flash Fire

A Non-shiny DW Eevee/Glaceon (Timid) (Male/Female)
HP - 70 Ground & Fire
Ability: Anticipation (Ice Body)
Moves: Baton Pass, Blizzard, and Shadow Ball

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this question, but here I think it will be harmless...Have all of the berries been released in B/W? I've googled but can't find a list berries that haven't been released, if any.

New to the forums (ignore the join date), so I'm not sure if this should be posted here, but it seems like the right place.

Anyone have a DW female Gligar/Gliscor they can trade? PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can someone possible trade me a cloyster egg with rockblast and in return I will give a dewott with pokerus.(black 2 friend code:4900 7745 8899)PM me if you wish to trade.

Last edited:
Evening, gents. I'm looking for a DW Treecko or Snivy (I don't care if the latter is hacked...or if either are as long as they are otherwise legitimate). I don't have much to offer, but I can offer Pokerus or a Jolly Scraggy, bred with Dragon Dance and Drain Punch (nature and gender are up to you). I also have a Modest, 31SAtk Porygon Z with Pokerus I don't need. Just PM me, thanks.

Does anyone have the old version of RNG Reporter (5.20)? I killing myself trying to figure out the new one but I am just going to give up.

No one plays 4th gen anymore.
Some people do otherwise no one would be asking about 4th gen stuff...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could trade me Cranidos, Honchkrow and Stunky to my Pokémon Pearl game? They don't have to be shiny/flawless since I've only just started my game and don't have much to offer. I'm also looking for the event berries in the same game.

Some people do otherwise no one would be asking about 4th gen stuff...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could trade me Cranidos, Honchkrow and Stunky to my Pokémon Pearl game? They don't have to be shiny/flawless since I've only just started my game and don't have much to offer. I'm also looking for the event berries in the same game.
K you go ahead and play it.

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
i need help i am playing through pokemon diamond and i have a kadabra that needs to evolve but i9 dont have another game so does any one have a fourth gen game they could trade with if you do please private message me

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
K you go ahead and play it.
Hey you. Stop being an asshole. If someone's posting here asking for something, typically people only post if they can help. If you are just here to cast judgment on what people choose to play, I'm gonna start deleting your posts.

Hello, this is ny first post on this forum.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could trade me a pokemon infected with the pokerus as ev training is really a drag without it. (Pokemon platinum)
Friend code: 3741 1399 4055
Name: MIICK

Last edited:
Shiny near flawless Haxorus with adamant for shiny near flawless haxorus with jolly nature

Ok I'm pretty specific on what I want for my guy but Ill lay down his specs for you.
This is what I'm offering, I'm willing to offer a little more if I have to
Shiny
Level 66
31/31/31/25/31/31
Fully ev trained
252 attack
252 speed
4hp
Adamant

Moves:
Earthquake, Outrage, Brick Brake, Dragon Dance

That's my shiny haxorus
He was rnged by me from the nature preserve as stationary.

I just want another shiny near flawless haxorus, similar to mine but with jolly nature. I can ev train it so all you would have to do is rng the one from black or white 2 and name it Blade.

Im willing to throw in some extra but I want a legit rnged one from in game, preferably from the nature preserve caught in a premier ball.

If you have any questions, just ask.
And if you guys think my haxorus is still viable without the jolly nature then let me know

Last edited:
Ummm..... Guys, I know this maybe a silly question but.... since when can Totodile learn aqua jet and dragon dance at the same time?

I remember I was told it was illegal back then but now totodile can from breeding if a Feragatr and Dragonite (with DD and AJ) was at the daycare? When did they started doing that?

P.S. - I'm only asking cause I think I missed a lot when I was away from the forums. lol

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/158.shtml#aquajet

It apparently started in GenV.

The chain is: Female dratini with any water1 male parent that learn aqua jet (carracosta for example), the male ofspring trained until learn Dragon Dance, then you have a Male dratini with BOTH Aqua jet and DD just waiting to mate with a female totodile.

The new born totodile will have the desired moves and be ready to be a deadly sweeper (setup + priority is very nice)

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/158.shtml#aquajet

It apparently started in GenV.

The chain is: Female dratini with any water1 male parent that learn aqua jet (carracosta for example), the male ofspring trained until learn Dragon Dance, then you have a Male dratini with BOTH Aqua jet and DD just waiting to mate with a female totodile.

The new born totodile will have the desired moves and be ready to be a deadly sweeper (setup + priority is very nice)
Things have been changing or new things on pokemon have been starting while I was away. LOL

EDIT:
Thank you for your time btw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)