Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be a good moveset for a physical mewtwo?1 of mine mewtwo was adamant so thats gonna be a mewtwo x but Im not sure about the moveset

right now it has recove earthquake brick break and stone edge

ts evs will be full attack and speed

yeah it does but it is adamant so it would be useless as a special attacker thats why I want to try a physical set. and its also nice that not many people expect that so you can surprise them easy when they send in a special wall:P

Keep or toss?

Yveltal, +Sp.Atk -Def, 197/145/103/162/118/119

Flawless speed, defense, and special defense, 4 points from flawless in HP and Sp.Atk and 6 from flawless in Atk.

Keep or toss?

Yveltal, +Sp.Atk -Def, 197/145/103/162/118/119

Flawless speed, defense, and special defense, 4 points from flawless in HP and Sp.Atk and 6 from flawless in Atk.

I'd suggest you to keep it. Unless of course you care to try hard for a better one and are picky about a few points.

E: Mild eh, should be a decent Mixed Poke. A few points won't really matter.

what would be a good moveset for a physical mewtwo?1 of mine mewtwo was adamant so thats gonna be a mewtwo x but Im not sure about the moveset

right now it has recove earthquake brick break and stone edge

ts evs will be full attack and speed

any suggestions at all?

Looking for magic guard abra and hustle nidoran. I have solar power charmander, protean froakie and lightingrod pichus. PM me if you can help me out :).

For a Mixed Set, you might want to try to get a near 30 in Atk/SpAtk/Speed. The Defense/SpDefense IVs shouldn't matter much; 23-29's fine. HP IV should be around 29.
How about this one?
Hasty Yveltal, 201/149/99/151/114/130
Which translates to 31/26-27/20-23/31/22-23/31 (assuming three max IVs)

So I just got a Modest Xerneas from Spain in a GTS trade. Has perfect IV in speed, spattk, hp and sdef....

It's almost too good. Worried if it could be a clone. Any possibility of that being the case in gen 6?

So I just got a Modest Xerneas from Spain in a GTS trade. Has perfect IV in speed, spattk, hp and sdef....

It's almost too good. Worried if it could be a clone. Any possibility of that being the case in gen 6?

no impossible at least at this moment cloning cant be done yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back