Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizar

Banned deucer.
perfect IV charmanders with outrage and dragon dance jolly PM ME, also have perfect timid helioptile and perfect tyrant adamant and ONE LAST PERFECT HONEDGEs I have all the mega Stones and SHiny Pokemon PM ME with what YOU HAVE TO OFFER

Looking for female parents in cool balls to use in breeding. don't need to have amazing IVs, just 2/6 in relevant stats. these are not available in my list of safaris and its hard to find specific pokemon at the rate that most 'safari fc exchange' type threads move along.
anyway heres what im after:

Goomy (F) in Heal Ball, Gooey ability, 31 in anything except Attack
Honedge (F) in Ultra Ball -or- Luxury Ball, 31/31/31/x/31/0 are the target IVs
Scyther (F) in Timer Ball -or- Repeat Ball, Technician ability, no sp atk IV
Larvitar (F) in Dusk Ball, not its hidden ability, no sp atk IV

if anyone has or could quickly grab one+ of these that'd be great and I could reward you with power items or something (or try to get things from safari you dont have access to)

thnx :D

I have:

Adamant Magikarps with a variety of quad and triple 31s
Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk with Drain Punch and a variety of triple 31s.

Looking for:

Anything with good IVs (triple+ perfect). PM me an offer if interested.

Will be back tonight to respond

I need either a calm Ditto or a calm Carbink. I need the Carbink right now, but the ditto would be better to have in the long run. I'm not worried about IVs or anything at the moment, I'd just like a calm natured Ditto. I have 58 Dittos that I'd be willing to trade. If you want to trade for one with any specific IVs then I'll check for them. I'm in the process of checking out all the friend safari Dittos now. If there is anything else you'd rather trade just let me know and I'll see if I have it.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
1. Any Water 1 Group male Pokemon with exactly 30 Special Attack and 30 Speed IVs. Other IVs and nature not important (breed a Pokemon with 30 SpA @ Power Lens + a Pokemon with 30 Spe @ Power Anklet).
2. Dive Ball Timid Female Froakie Spitback with 31/x/31/x/31/x.

I need both. In return, offering: NON-SPITBACK/see my signature/thread/Hamstern's stuff (excluding Xerneas).

Alternatively, offering 4x Female Charmander/Riolu Spitback.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking to complete my Kalos Pokedexes, but I wish to soft reset for my legendary bird and Zygarde later. Please PM me if you can help me and do a few trade-trade back for Pokedex data trades for Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, and / or Moltres.

I have pokes with pokerus. Looking for bold wish eevee, dw goomy's with 4-5 IV's or any other pokes with 4-5 IV's and competitive natures.

charizar

Banned deucer.
offering perfect IV charmanders with outrage and dragon dance jolly PM ME, also have perfect timid helioptile and perfect tyrant adamant and ONE LAST PERFECT HONEDGEs I have all the mega Stones and SHiny Pokemon PM ME with what YOU HAVE TO OFFER ALOT OF OTHER SHINIES AND ALOT OF PERFECT POKEMON PM ME

is it possible for a pokemon with egg moves to 'forget' those egg moves while in the daycare or is there a safeguard to prevent that? would kinda suck if i had to level a parent up to high levels so they didnt level up and replace a move (if they had 4 egg moves that is otherwise you just put the moves at the bottom)

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
is it possible for a pokemon with egg moves to 'forget' those egg moves while in the daycare or is there a safeguard to prevent that? would kinda suck if i had to level a parent up to high levels so they didnt level up and replace a move (if they had 4 egg moves that is otherwise you just put the moves at the bottom)
Move Relearner allows you to Heart Scale them back on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)