Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Adamant Drillburs with quad flawless, some with triple. Looking to trade for some other decently iv bred stuff. Also have larvitars which have triple flawless and are Sassy.

Also, I have Timid and Jolly Synchronizers, as well as an imposter ditto with flawless HP and SPDEF.

Last edited:
What pokemon would I breed with larvitar to get it SR and Pursuit? Also, is it only the males that pass down egg moves like in previous gens?
I actually have some larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit, if you're interested in trading for one. They're also the result of partial IV breeding, so they're not bad stat-wise.

Last edited:

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
ANyone have a hidden ability gligar or gliscor to spare? Immunity/poison heal, dont care about nature, IVs, and such, but anything good is helpful.

I can trade a timid gastly with x/x/31/31/31/31 for it.

2552 - 1607 - 8690 ingame name is ruri

I actually have some larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit, if you're interested in trading for one. They're also the result of IV breeding, so they're not bad stat-wise.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to do this one on my own. It's my first real time trying to breed so I want to make sure I can do it. I'm also adding Outrage and DD to the egg moves too. It'll give it a lot of variety for people even if they don't need it, it's better to have more options than less :)

Wanting to trade 2 Froakies 31/x/31/31/31/31, Hasty Nature, 2x Torrent
Also have Perfect Froakie Hasty Torrent.

After Adamant/Jolly Charizard(Charmander,Charmeleon) (prefer 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Timid Levitate Gengar(Gastly,Haunter) (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Have Toxic Spikes the froakies

Last edited:
I have a shiny Dunsparce for trade. my first shiny ever. looking for good offers.... Looking for someone to help me evolve my haunter to gengar as well.

friend code 3797 - 6575 - 2544

I'm looking for a Sturdy Carbink.
Any nature. I don't really care about IVs either, as long as the guy has got Sturdy.
It's been 3 days in that damn cave, Sweet Scenting Roggenrolas, now I can't stand it anymore.

Last edited:
Anyone have Dittos in their Friend Safari? Add me up. Gonna start breeding once I get 'em perfect IV Dittos. Btw, my Friend Safari is Electric.

Anyone have Dittos in their Friend Safari? Add me up. Gonna start breeding once I get 'em perfect IV Dittos. Btw, my Friend Safari is Electric.
I don't have a Ditto safari but IMO, you don't need it. I've already breed two perfect Pokes and I have another one in the works now. Just use partners that you can find in the safari. I'm just mentioning this cause I haven't seen anyone claim they have a Ditto safari.

Trading Adamant Drillburs with quad flawless, some with triple. Looking to trade for some other decently iv bred stuff. Also have larvitars which have triple flawless and are Sassy.

Also, I have Timid and Jolly Synchronizers, as well as an imposter ditto with flawless HP and SPDEF.
I have 31x4 Adamant Larvitars(males and females) and Modest 31x4 Abra(male and females/no hidden ability)
I can also breed 31x3 Aron(Adamant or Jolly)

Would like to trade for one of your 31x4 Drillburs. As long as it has attack+speed & sand rush.

S1GH
I don't quite understand your question. The first Larvitar (x2 IV) will continue to make babies with Stealth Rock even if it is high leveled. From my experience, moves are not forgotten until you withdraw the Pokemon. So all the babies will be born with Rocks. Even if the Larvitar is level 70, for example. I know this cause I was breeding Croagunks right now and when I withdraw the parents, they no longer know Drain Punch. But all the babies do.

The second part of the question is therefore not applicable but I believe that if the baby never knew the move, it cannot heart scale a move the parent knew. But I'm not sure and I'm not sure if I understand you.

Hope I helped.

Btw, can I trade you for a Larvitar with Rocks?
well according to multiple sources you can teach pokemon back egg moves at least if they did know them at 1 point

well according to multiple sources you can teach pokemon back egg moves at least if they did know them at 1 point
Mind elaborating? I just went to the move reminder or w/e he's called in Dendemille Town, to re-teach my Dieno Dark Pulse (stupid daycare) and it wasn't there.

Looking for a male Disable Gastly Spitback. Happy with anywhere from 3 perfect IVs and up. Cheers in advance.
My game details are in sig. I can give 4IV surskit spitbacks in return and Pokerus.

looking for a male or female modest shiny lucario with perfect iv's and evs trained into attack and speed, but if you dont do them then i can just do it on my free time i just gotta know that its stats are perfect so i dont screw up the training. a user by the name of sidfrid was suppose to deliver one to me already, but that was a month and a half ago so waiting is no longer an option with him. please someone respond to this as soon as you can

looking for female swinub/piloswine/mamoswine with thick fat. can trade modest larvesta with x/x/31/x/31/31

edit: pm me if interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)