Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I'm currently looking for either a Timid or Modest Clauncher or Clawitzer with a special attack IV of 31 (don't care about all other IVs, but the greater, the better).

Pokémon marked with * have at least 2 flawless IVs, cuz Safari
PD. First post in here, so please pardon if I break any rule. Will promptly fix it.
I've got all the stuff I need to breed a perfect SpAtk Clauncher. Just give me a minute to breed them.
I'd like the quilladin plz

Hi Wifi, I'm looking for a person who gives Ditto in the Friend Safari.
If you do so, please contact me. I'll give you stuff from my thread for it (that is the Friend Safari FC with a Ditto in it).

Hello there, I got y version so I don't have access to a charizardite x or the megastone for tyranitar so...
I just beat the game so if you want something i can certainly try to get it for ya from my y version.

Anyway pm if you want to help thanks

oh yeah learned about the friend safari so message my wall if you friend me.
thanks and hopefully i can get a braixen with good ivs for my shiny fennkin breeding project
here's my friend code
0989-1764-9662

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for clauncher and swirlix. If anyone would be kind enough to trade these to me it would be most appreciated. I will give you something from 'y' version if I'm able to catch it (can't access all the areas yet).

anyone have a feebas/milotic, espurr with own tempo or frogadier with protein tempo for trade?

trade for a dratini lvl 1 31 IV att/spd multiscale pokerus

Last edited:
I would like a 4-5 perfect IV ditto for my modest 152 spa (at 50 unevtrained) Yveltal please shoot a tell!

I got a Shiny Marril Adamant x2 Power above average stats with the skill Aqua Jet.. Pokemon X.. what can I ask for it? :D a car maybe?

i need cloyster for my team(nature etc doesnt matter illl breed it anyways). got a friend safari open with ivisaurs (with dw abillity!) i could trade for it. also have kangashkahn adamant, tyrunt adamant, mawile adamant and even MARILL,adamant,huge power+ the new breed move belly drum + aqua jet( basicly everything you could wish for and azurilll will kick ass wiith the changes)

Hello everyone, it took a while but I've added everyone's friend codes listed in this thread up to this point. Please return the favor and add mine and my fiancee's. Mine has ditto :)

Mine: 0173-2737-6538
His: 2793-1678-8758

If you want me to add yours, shoot me a message. Thanks!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone who can trade me a female Solar Power Charmeleon in a Repeat or Premier ball.

Hello everyone, it took a while but I've added everyone's friend codes listed in this thread up to this point. Please return the favor and add mine and my fiancee's. Mine has ditto :)

Mine: 0173-2737-6538
His: 2793-1678-8758

If you want me to add yours, shoot me a message. Thanks!
can you pleeeeease add me? 1005-9567-2496. added you already

Looking for female timid solar power charmander and female modest chlorophyll Bulbasaur. I caught a random shiny docile Noctowl I'd be willing to trade for both. PM me if you're interested.

On another note my FC is 2809-8610-3505. Will add everyone on this page. Friend safari ftw :)
I am breeding timid solar power charmanders right now, but no bulbasaurs.

hey guys im looking for a joltik and gale wing fletching
add me FC:4596-9960-3066 pm so i can add back
Normal joltik or dw?

I'm looking for an excadrill or drillbur.
DW or normal?

How do I get higher ranks of O-powers?
By using them often, eventually they will gain rank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)