Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible for a pokemon with egg moves to 'forget' those egg moves while in the daycare or is there a safeguard to prevent that? would kinda suck if i had to level a parent up to high levels so they didnt level up and replace a move (if they had 4 egg moves that is otherwise you just put the moves at the bottom)
day care gets rid of any moves, just like before, but now pokemon can remember any egg moves that they had learned previously at the move rememberer

does that only work if the pokemon itself is heart scaled?
what if i put a level 1 larvitar with stealth rock in the daycare, it levels up a lot and is forced to forget stealth rock. that larvitar is 31/31/x/x/x/x. i get a baby down the line with 31/31/31/31/31/31. can i still heart scale it because its parent/great grandparent/whatever has known the move?

How do I get the hatching o power? I know it has something to do with max style in lumoise city and I'm allowed in the fancy boutique but I don't know if I can find Mr O. My mega stone prices are at 150 000$ if it matters...

How do I get the hatching o power? I know it has something to do with max style in lumoise city and I'm allowed in the fancy boutique but I don't know if I can find Mr O. My mega stone prices are at 150 000$ if it matters...
mr. o is in the cafe introversion
you can max your style easily (if not quickly/cheaply) by going to pokeball boutique, using bargain power, and buying 100-200 premier balls, one at a time.

does that only work if the pokemon itself is heart scaled?
what if i put a level 1 larvitar with stealth rock in the daycare, it levels up a lot and is forced to forget stealth rock. that larvitar is 31/31/x/x/x/x. i get a baby down the line with 31/31/31/31/31/31. can i still heart scale it because its parent/great grandparent/whatever has known the move?

why does destiny know doesnt do its work? all my eggs have only 2 max ivs while they should at the verry least have 3 and in most cases 4
D-Knot transfers five random iv's from both parents rather than just one. You have to keep chaining the IV's until you get what you want.

EX: You put in A ditto with 31 atk/speed and a gible with 31 hp/def(it doesn't matter who the destiny knot is attached to)
So, this gives means that 4/12 of the IV's in the daycare are 31
Eventually you'll get a Gible that inherited 3 out 4 of those good iv's(maybe even all four if your luck is good)
Next, remove/replace the old gible in the daycare now that you have a better parent
Keep repeating the process until you get to where you want
It takes time.

S1GH
I don't quite understand your question. The first Larvitar (x2 IV) will continue to make babies with Stealth Rock even if it is high leveled. From my experience, moves are not forgotten until you withdraw the Pokemon. So all the babies will be born with Rocks. Even if the Larvitar is level 70, for example. I know this cause I was breeding Croagunks right now and when I withdraw the parents, they no longer know Drain Punch. But all the babies do.

The second part of the question is therefore not applicable but I believe that if the baby never knew the move, it cannot heart scale a move the parent knew. But I'm not sure and I'm not sure if I understand you.

Hope I helped.

Btw, can I trade you for a Larvitar with Rocks?

Can someone remind me how pokerus works and how you make sure you don't lose it? I haven't played pokemon since DPP and I can't remember any of the stuff other than it's really helpful for EV training.

If I use PokeRus with a Power Item, how many EVs do I gain from a Pokemon that gives out one EV for one stat?
Can someone remind me how pokerus works and how you make sure you don't lose it? I haven't played pokemon since DPP and I can't remember any of the stuff other than it's really helpful for EV training.
I forget how much PokeRus multiplies the EVs gained by but you can preserve it by leaving an infected Pokemon in the Box. I also haven't breed/trained since DPP and I'm rusty too haha

If I use PokeRus with a Power Item, how many EVs do I gain from a Pokemon that gives out one EV for one stat?

I forget how much PokeRus multiplies the EVs gained by but you can preserve it by leaving an infected Pokemon in the Box. I also haven't breed/trained since DPP and I'm rusty too haha
I believe that with the power item, and pokerus, you get 10 ev per pokemon. I could be wrong

Anybody with a Phanthump safari, I would love to be able to get a harvest one :/ Will give them a flawless one after I am done breeding it.

Nvm went and caught myself one.

Last edited:
What pokemon would I breed with larvitar to get it SR and Pursuit? Also, is it only the males that pass down egg moves like in previous gens?

Looking for a Female Timid Charmander (Preferably with at least 2 good IVs); I have a number of male Naive Charmanders with more than two 31 IVs (Spitback from breeding a 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive) in return, or else I have (All with 3+ 31 IVs and Adamant/Jolly nature) Taillow, Gible, Swablu, and Fletchlings.

What pokemon would I breed with larvitar to get it SR and Pursuit? Also, is it only the males that pass down egg moves like in previous gens?
For Pursuit (And based on level information from Gen 5 mons), you need to chain breed the move onto Swablu (Dodrio learns the move I know) then Druddigon, who can then pass the move onto Larvitar. As for Stealth Rock, Tyrunt learns it naturally and can breed with Larvitar; Make a female SR Larvitar breed with a male Pursuit Druddigon and you'll have your SR/Pursuit Tyranitar.

Looking for a Female Timid Charmander (Preferably with at least 2 good IVs); I have a number of male Naive Charmanders with more than two 31 IVs (Spitback from breeding a 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive) in return, or else I have (All with 3+ 31 IVs and Adamant/Jolly nature) Taillow, Gible, Swablu, and Fletchlings.

For Pursuit (And based on level information from Gen 5 mons), you need to chain breed the move onto Swablu (Dodrio learns the move I know) then Druddigon, who can then pass the move onto Larvitar. As for Stealth Rock, Tyrunt learns it naturally and can breed with Larvitar; Make a female SR Larvitar breed with a male Pursuit Druddigon and you'll have your SR/Pursuit Tyranitar.
Thanks so much.

Wants:
Goomy-Sassy 31/x/x/31/31/31
Sassy ditto- x/x/x/31/31/x
Electrizer

I can offer:
Zorua Timid 31/x/x/31/31/31
Magic Guard Abra (throwaway)
Marvel Scale Dratini (Throwaway)
Modest Abra x/x/x/31/31/x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)