Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got pokérus yet? I can trade for all starters with 2 perfect IVs (s.att and def) (got a safari ditto from wonder trade)

why does destiny know doesnt do its work? all my eggs have only 2 max ivs while they should at the verry least have 3 and in most cases 4

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
To all of you Timid Protean Froakie breeders: please check your 31/x/31/31/x/31 spitbacks for Hidden Power Ghost (speak with the guy in the second house to the East of the Anistar City Pokecenter).

Looking for: 31/x/31/31/30/31 where x is an even number.

After confirming Hidden Power Ghost, level up from 5 to 6. If your Froakie has a 30 SpD IV, its SpD will jump from 10 to 12.

Offering: refer to signature/thread.

Also looking for: somebody to undertake a breeding project for Timid Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire (31/x/31/30/31/30 where x is even). I will guide you for how to most efficiently achieve this. Your reward is negotiable.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Have boxes full of quad flawless klefki. Itd be a waste to release them so im looking for other spitbacks and items. Pm me please

Anyone interested in a shiny Shedinja with wonder guard ? I am looking for a shiny Eevee for my friend or any cute shiny pokemon.

Looking for someone with a non-english version, to trade me a flawless / semi flawless Gastly (or a male from the Amorphous Egg Group)...

I have these two:

Gastly (male / timid) X/31/31/31/31/31
Gastly (female / timid) 31/31/31/31/X/31

This is for masuda method ;)

I have a bunch of other semi flawless pokémon up to trade, including Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll), Nidoran (male / female Hustle) and Venipede (Speed Boost)... good for breeding since they are all for different Egg Groups!

PM if interested!

Last edited:

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: EXACTLY 31/x/31/x/31/30 (HP/Att/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe to avoid any confusion) female Protean Froakie spitback. Timid preferred, but other natures acceptable.
Offering: non-spitback, excluding Xerneas, see signature/thread.

Looking for an adament drilbur 31/31/31/x/31/31. Sand rush is prefered but mold breaker will do. I'm offering a jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 rough skin gible

I doubt anyone will go for this, but...I'm in search of a Venusaurite, and if anyone feels like they can spare their's I'd be immensely grateful. I'd pretty much give you whatever you asked of me...within reason, of course. I know the value of things.

Looking for an adament drilbur 31/31/31/x/31/31. Sand rush is prefered but mold breaker will do. I'm offering a jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 rough skin gible
Do you have any throw away Rough Skin Gibble? Can't seem to find one in my game, just Sand Veil. Want to breed my own hexi-flawless.

Looking for a protean froakie/frogadiere/greninja. Also a magic guard abra/kadabra/alakazam.
Offering torchics with baton pass/speed boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)