Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a pokemon that nobody has, but wishes they could trade for, thats currently obtainable in game? I'm trying to figure out what to do with my next project and have no clue.
I haven't seen many rotoms up for trade, so maybe you could start there. Rotom-W is a very popular pokemon in the current metagame.

Trading the following Kangaskhan Spitbacks. All are female adamant.

Here they are:
31/31/x/x/31/31 (X2)
31/31/31/x/31/x (X3)
31/31/x/x/31/31
x/31/31/x/31/31

Looking for other spitbacks, shinies, battle maison items, leftovers, etc. Just make offers.
CMT for a 31/31/31/x/31/x spitback.

Hey quick question here, new to breeding; am I able to breed a technician Scyther from Scythers with swarm or can I only get technician scyther babies for technicians parents (friend safari only?)

Hey quick question here, new to breeding; am I able to breed a technician Scyther from Scythers with swarm or can I only get technician scyther babies for technicians parents (friend safari only?)
Yes you can- there is a higher chance that the baby will have the mother's ability but I think it is only 60% chance. That mans that you have a 40% chance of breeding a Technician Scyther from a Swarm one.

Currently have some IV spit backs of jolly gibles, impish skarmorys, hasty Froakies, and bold chanseys. All with the various goody egg moves and abilitys

Looking for good or perfect slobros, marills, beldums, heracross, spirittomb, rotom w, or technition scythers.

Looking for a Aggron with Iron Tail and Iron Head. Natures and IV's don't mean shit, I just need it to breed egg moves.

Offering a wild caught Sassy level 55 Tyranitar. Or a Spitback Gibble/Larvatar if you'd rather have that.

I've got a question. I want to have some Pickup pokes at Lv 91-100 to farm some Leftovers. I put 2 Zigzagoon of level 3 in the day-care since I don't have access to an Aipom safari, went to Lumiose en taped my circle pad. How long do you think it'll take to get my Zigzagoon to Lv 91-100?

Edit: they're at 40 now.

Repost from earlier in the thread:

Anyone have a Fletchinder Safari, or a throwaway Fletchinder with Gale Wings? My 3DS FC: 2895-6975-8311

I've got a question. I want to have some Pickup pokes at Lv 91-100 to farm some Leftovers. I put 2 Zigzagoon of level 3 in the day-care since I don't have access to an Aipom safari, went to Lumiose en taped my circle pad. How long do you think it'll take to get my Zigzagoon to Lv 91-100?

Edit: they're at 40 now.
It becomes slower the more they level up obviously. It would simply take too long. Just head to the 3 Stars restraunt, put lucky egg(s) on them and abuse EXP-O Power and you will reach level 100 in no time =)

Eh, I feel like an idiot for asking for 5 IVs too frequently but I am really bad at breeding lol. I am looking for 4/5 IV of the following Pokemon:

Timid Ralts
Modest Rotom
Bold Klefki

Now I don't have alot to offer in terms of level 1 pokemon, but I do have 5 IV flawless pokemon I am currently using that I wouldn't mind lending them for you to breed at your hearts content. (As long as you return them eventually =p)

5 IV:

Calm Magic Guard Clefable
Timid Drought Ninetales
Adamant Rivalry Haxorus
Timid Chlorophyll Lilligant
As well as a 31/31/31/x/31/x Aegislash

Spitbacks:

Timid Serene Grace Togekiss(Has Nasty Plot)
Adamant Moxie Gyarados
Timid Flame Body Volcarona
Adamant Larvitar(Has Stealth Rock, Pursuit and Dragon Dance)
Modest Mareep
Timid Natural Cure Starmie
Adamant Intimidate Mawile
Modest Yanma
Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame

You can borrow any of these and take your time with them until you have bred perfect ones, then return them back to me 8).

Just to be clear, if you already have 5 perfect pokemon, it becomes easier to breed other perfect ones right ?

Hey all, does any one have any Swift Swim Poliwag ( Which has been a week of searching for! ) or a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur or a Friend Safari with Dittos? I can offer 5 IVed Noibats, 5 IVed Fletchlings ( with Flame Body ), Pokerus Pokemon, or those 2 with Pokerus or a Friend Safari with Galvantula ( unobtainable in-game ) and Helioptile ( Solar Power )

Edit: Would prefer a foreign Swift Swim Poliwag

Last edited:
Eh, I feel like an idiot for asking for 5 IVs too frequently but I am really bad at breeding lol. I am looking for 4/5 IV of the following Pokemon:

Timid Ralts
Modest Rotom
Bold Klefki

Now I don't have alot to offer in terms of level 1 pokemon, but I do have 5 IV flawless pokemon I am currently using that I wouldn't mind lending them for you to breed at your hearts content. (As long as you return them eventually =p)

5 IV:

Timid Drought Ninetales
Adamant Rivalry Haxorus

Spitbacks:

Adamant Moxie Gyarados
Modest Mareep
Modest Yanma

You can borrow any of these and take your time with them until you have bred perfect ones, then return them back to me 8).

Just to be clear, if you already have 5 perfect pokemon, it becomes easier to breed other perfect ones right ?
yes it does become easier if you have both 5 iv parents there is a 1 in a 6 chance that youl end up with 5 good iv childs

Timid Ralts
Modest Rotom
Bold Klefki

5 IV:

Timid Drought Ninetales
Adamant Rivalry Haxorus

Spitbacks:

Adamant Moxie Gyarados
Modest Mareep
Modest Yanma

Hey bro can I borrow the Larvitar and the Talonflame give it back once I'm done xD ? And also trade with you a Klefki for your Ninetails since I'm breeding Klefkis right now

Hey bro can I borrow the Larvitar and the Talonflame give it back once I'm done xD ? And also trade with you a Klefki for your Ninetails since I'm breeding Klefkis right now
Yeah sure man, what's the IV's on the Klefkis ? FC is 4081-5630-0086 and in-game name is Link. I am going out for a bit though if you don't mind waiting. I will add your FC as soon as I am home.

Timid Ralts
Modest Rotom
Bold Klefki

5 IV:

Timid Drought Ninetales
Adamant Rivalry Haxorus

Spitbacks:

Adamant Moxie Gyarados
Modest Mareep
Modest Yanma

I don't have anything you want, but I'm in need of a GW Fletchinder (nature doesn't matter, I'll breed it myself). I do have a 4 IV Jolly Scrappy Kanga (Hp/Atk/SpD/Spd or Atk/Def/SpD/Spd) to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)